Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile

STARRING:
+ Nadech Kugimiya
+ Yaya Urassaya
+ Mint Natwara
+ Rome Patchata

- Other characters may be added too..

Synopsis: Nadech and Yaya got forced to get married because their parents engaged them when they're still small. Nadech was very disappointed to get marry with Yaya because he was in love with his girlfriend Mint already. Yaya was just a innocent girl and willing to do anything for parents. One day, Nadech got forced to come with his parents to go meet Yaya and her parents at a restraunt. Yaya sees Nadech and secretly fell in love with him for the first sight. After getting married, Nadech was being mean to Yaya and she felt really upset every time he yells at her. Also, sees Nadech with Mint making love and that made Yaya heartbroken. Yaya couldn't stand the pain anymore so she left Nadech and met a guy named Rome that always cheer her. Then Nadech gets jealous and try to take her away from Rome because he doesn't like when Yaya with another man besides him.. (We will see what's the real storyline of this drama is, sorry if I do have some grammer issue, but please just bare with it and stay tune..)

Chapter 1 - The begining.

(Turned his back)
Nadech: "What, married?!"
N'Mom: "Your father and I want you to get married with our best friend's daugher named Yaya."
Nadech: "But mother I haven't even seen her yet? I don't want to get married with someone that I don't even like."
N'Dad: "Son, I engaged you to their daughter when you two are still a baby. Even if you don't like her now, later you will.. like me and your mother right, honey?"
(*blushing&loving)
N'Mom: "Aww, ofcourse, darling.."
(Nadech cut his parents words)
Nadech: "Father! I won't get marry her! And I have my Mint as my girlfriend, why not you and mother just let me married Mint instead?"
N'Mom: "Nadech you have to understand your father and I that we can't exchanged our 10 millions back because we give Yaya's parents already."
Nadech: "Mother, you and father gave them 10 million! For what?"
N'Mom: "Because around that time, they were very poor and needed to own debts for Posawat's family. Yaya's father was one of your father's best friend and your father want to help him and gave him 10 millions dollar to go pay them back. Her parents couldn't repay back and promised your father and I that they will gave their daughter Yaya to our son which is it was you, Nadech.."
Nadech: "I don't care who she is, mother! But I will not accept her as my wife EXCEPT Mint!"

(Nadech walked away to the door with his anger.. And drive off to his girlfriend Mint at work and telling her every coversation what he and his parents were talking about.)

Mint: "What did you say, Nadech?" (Turn her back on Nadech, having a anger looks.)
Nadech: "My parents want me to married a woman that I haven't even known yet. I told them already that I don't want to get marry with her because I got you already, Mint." (Nadech looked at Mint and kiss her hand)
Mint: "I really love you, Nadech. But why is your parents doing this to us.. Do they not like me?.."(Hugging Nadech tightly and cried..)
Nadech: "No they do but it's because of that WOMAN parents accept my parents 10 million dollar to go pay their debts and happily gave their child to us.." (Nadech made his evil eyes)
Mint: "Bu.. but, I love you Nadech. I can't see you with another woman.." (Still crying and hugging Nadech)
Nadech: "I love you too, Mint. Don't cry.."
---------------------------------------------------------------
While a servant was yelling Yaya's name up stair and tell her to come down because her parents need to talk to her. Yaya came down step by step to the stair with a beautiful look. She had her hair tie up and was wearing a nude dress. Her eyes were very charming and her smile always look happy. She stop at the stairs and smile at her parents and walked over to them. And her parents smiled back to their wonderful charming girl that was grown already.

Yaya: "Yes mother and father?" (In her soft voice) "What are you guys going to tell me?"
Y'Dad: "My beautiful daughter looks very pretty today, where is she going today?"
(Yaya blush and smile at her parents)
Yaya: "Father, today Rita's manager opened a ceremony today so she wants me go help her tie up the flowers. Can I go?"
Y'Dad: "Ofcourse my lovely daughter can go.." (Her father smiled at her.)

(So that evening Yaya went and help Rita at the ceremony to tie flowers around the house. Yaya didn't come around 10pm at night and her parents was still up waiting for her.)

Yaya: "Ohh, why didn't my mother and father go to sleep yet huh?" (Say in a cute voice to her parents.)
Y'Mom: "Honey, your father and I need to talk to you."
Yaya: "About what, mother?" (Yaya was very curious about by looking at her mothers face.)
Y'Dad: "We want you to know about, Nadech."
Yaya: "Who is Nadech?" (She asked.)
Y'Dad: "Nadech is one of my good friend only child and we have engage you two when you guys are still small. And he is your fiance, Yaya.."
(Yaya was surprising shocked..)
Yaya: "Father, why don't I know anything about this? Why didn't you and mother tell me this before until now?" (Yaya with a sad look.) "I don't think I would want to marry with someone I have not see before.."
Y'Dad: "Yaya, no matter you have to marry their son because I have taken 10 millions already, and I can't give it back to them."
Yaya: "But father why don't you guys know how I feel?.." (Yaya started tearing..) "I'm not a toy that you guys can just give it to someone that I haven't even willing." (Yaya ran up stair to her bedroom. She was holding her pillow tightly and cried.)

Her father was very pissed and tried to explain to Yaya but she ran up stair and cried. Her mother tried to calm her father down. Yaya's parents just wanted to repay their friend's money back. They don't want their friend to feel like they just want the money and not pay them back.
The next morning Yaya woke up and get all dressed up. She went downstair and saw her parents in the dining room eating breakfast. She came by and sit. She wanted to say sorry them because she have things that was wrong yesterday. But her father won't look at her. She knows that her father was mad and have taken the 10 million dollars. She was going to tell them that she will go and marry Nadech just to repay the debt back.

Yaya: "Mother and Father? Are you guys mad at me about last night?"
(Her father didn't want to talk to her.. Yaya's face looks down and sad.)
Y'Mom: "Your father is still mad at you so just leave him alone for now." (Yaya's mother saying in a nice way.)
Y'Dad: "I don't want to eat anymore!" (Her father got up and Yaya stop him.)
Yaya: "Father! I have made my decision already!" (Yaya say surprisely and made her father stop.)
Y'Mom: "What is your decision, Yaya?"
Yaya: "I would get marry with Nadech, father!" (She looked at her father and her father look at her also.) " I will get marry with Nadech as what you said.." (In Yaya's heart was so hurtful and torn..)
Y'Dad: "You really going to marry Nadech?"
Yaya: "Yes father.."
(Yaya's father quickly hugged her and Yaya was crying hard.. Her father kiss her forhead and say thank you.)
Y'Dad: "Thank you my lovely daughter, thanks for doing everything for your mother and I. I'm sorry for putting you in this way. I'm really sorry!" (Yaya's father started tearing.. And her mother came slowing and hugged them.)
Y'Mom: "My dear, Yaya. We're really sorry to put you in this situation."
(Her mother cried hard.. Yaya hugged her parents tightly and cried.)
Yaya: "It's ok mother and father. I'm your guys only daughter and will willing to do anything for you guys.." (More crying with her parents..)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 2

Nadech didn't come home until 1 AM in the morning and his father was still up waiting for him. He was very worried about him and Nadech's mother went to bed first because she was very tired. Nadech's father still wants to talk to him about meeting with Yaya's family tomorrow afternoon at Bayfront restaurant. He waited about almost an hour until Nadech arrives home.

(Nadech walked inside.. He saw that his father was staring at him. He glared at him about 2 sec and start walking away..)
N'Dad: "Where did you go? And why did you come home so late?!" (Talk in a very angry voice.)
Nadech: "It's none of your business.. Please don't ask to much questions."
N'Dad: (Ignore Nadech's words and starting talking.) "Well just letting you know that, we are meeting Yaya's family tomorrow afternoon, and be prepared!"

(Nadech had a big sigh, roll his eyes with his anger and walk upstair to his room.
He lay down on his comfortable king bed and turn to his right. He saw Mint's picture smiling then he blow a kiss to her and close his eyes.)
Yaya was so nervous to meet Nadech and his parents. She can not believe today will be the day she actually meeting Nadech. On Nadech's way, he looked out the window the whole time and think about Mint. Yaya and her parents got arrive first and walk into the resturant to the 3rd floor. They waited for Nadech and his parents to arrive.

Yaya: (Sitting next to her mother.) "Mother, I'm going to the restroom. I'll be back in a bit."

(Nadech and his parents arrive to the resturant. They went on the elevator to the 3rd floor. And saw Yaya's parents on the table, they walked over to them. They all greet and we're happy to see each other.)

N'Mom: "Where is Yaya?" (Nadech's mother asked.)
Y'Mom: (She saw Yaya's coming.) "There she is.."

(Yaya smile and walk over to his parents and greet them. Then she was going to greet Nadech also but he turn his back on her. She was a bit shy to just ask him turn around and look at her but instead she walk up and face him face to face. When she face at him she saw the most handsome look on Nadech. She didn't blank her eyes at all because his look got her attention and she secretly fell in love with Nadech.)

Yaya: "Hello, Nadech." (Look straight at Nadech and smile.)
Nadech: (Didn't care to look at Yaya back.) "Hello." (Starts wandering around.)

(While eating..)

N'Mom: "So when do you guys want to start this wedding?"
Y'Mom: "I'm guessing soon as possible because I can't wait to see my grandkids.."
(Their parents were laughing and Yaya was just smiling.. Nadech wasn't really happy about the conversation and he walked away.)
N'Dad: "Nadech, where are you going?"
(His parents got a little embarassed by Yaya's parents.. And they all just looked at Nadech walking away.)
Yaya: "Uncle and auntie, I will go talk to him. Please let me take care of this." (She smile at them and walk to look for Nadech.)
(Yaya saw Nadech was sitting on the bench looks unhappy, she walked over to him and sit next to him.)
Yaya: "Why did you come out first? Are you not having fun?"
Nadech: "No, ofcourse not. Because I'm tired of listening to your parents talking too much! " (He looked at Yaya with his mad face.)
Yaya: "What? My parents talks too much?"
Nadech: "YES!"
(Yaya slap his Nadech's face hard after saying yes to her..)
Yaya: "You may look very handsome from the outside but the inside of you are a very wicked person! Can't believe that I'm going to marry to someone that has no heart!"
(Yaya was going to walk away after saying that to Nadech but he grabbed her arms and pull her to the side of the corner of the wall. His face lean closer to hers.)
Yaya: "Let go of me!" (Trying to get off from Nadech.)
Nadech: "Ever since the day I was born no one has ever hit my face before or yell at me! And do you think I would want to get marry with a woman that her parents needs to earn my father's money back! Go look at yourself in mirror before saying all these bullshit to me!"

(Nadech threw Yaya on ground and walked away. That made Yaya cried because he was hurting her feelings. She thought Nadech will be good person as she wish but when she knows he was not the person thought he was. Yaya wiped her tears quickly and went back to resturant.)

N'Mom: "Where is Nadech?" (Asked his mother.)
Yaya: "Oh? He went home first because he wasn't feeling good." (Lied to his parents with a look that nothing has happened.)
N'Dad: "Oh ok then. But um.. Yaya." (She turns her face to look at Nadech's father.) "Your parents and I just made the date for you and Nadech's wedding is on next week. So Congratulation to you both my dear.." (He smile to Yaya.)
Yaya: "Thank you, Uncle.." (Yaya looked down.)
N'Dad: "Oh just call me father now because I will be your father-in-law soon." (He laugh and made her parents laugh too.)
Yaya: "Ok, father." (Yaya just walked away to the car first..)

While that night, Yaya was crying and holding her pillow tight. The flashback came back to her when Nadech says those mean words to her and she was really hurtful. She realize to herself that she doesn't have much time and the wedding is near. Yaya wiped her tears and told herself that no matter how much Nadech is hurting her, she will just be patient and be good wife just to repay their 10 millions back.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 3

The sun has rise, Nadech and Mint was cuddling in her bed. Nadech was awake and kiss Mint on her forehead. He smiled at her and touching her hair. Mint woke up and kiss him on the cheek and he smile at her. Last night was Nadech last day with Mint because he will be married to Yaya tomorrow.

Mint: "Goodmorning, honey." (Cuddle him tightly.)
Nadech: (Kiss her forehead again and cuddle her back.) "Goodmoring, love."
Mint: "Did you know that you snore yesterday na." (She giggled.) "You must be so tired from last night huh?"
Nadech: "Oh really? Then why didn't you make love with me yesterday huh?" (Kiss her on her cheek and kept kissing. Mint laugh and say no to Nadech then his phone starts ringing and they look at who's calling.)
Mint: (She looks at Nadech.) "Nadech.. it's your family calling.. Please don't tell me that you're leaving now. (Purposely did a sad face.) "I still want to cuddle with you.."
Nadech: "Aw, I still want to cuddle with my princess too but I have to go.." (He kiss her on her forehead.) "Because if I don't go, my father will be really mad at me. I promised you even if I got married tomorrow. I will come back for you." (Nadech kiss her lips.)
Mint: "Ok you promised. Pinky swear."
Nadech: "Pinky swear." (He smiled.)

(They laugh and kiss passionate for bit. Then Nadech walks to the door and turn his back to look at Mint again, he smiled at her and go. After he left, Mint did her evil eyes and did a fist. She was so mad..)

Yaya was outside on the front porch sitting on the ground looking at the two love birds humming.. Her eyes starts watering and her tears start rolling down.

Yaya: (Talking to herself.) "Why can't I be a bird like you guys so I can just have freedom and fly away from here." (Her tears rolling down more on her face. Her mother saw her and came by.)
Y'Mom: "Yaya, are you ok?"
(Yaya wiped her tears quickly and turned to her mother.)
Yaya: "I'm fine mother, is there anything you want me to do?"
Y'Mom: "Oh no, I just want to remind you that tomorrow will be your wedding. Are you excited?! Aw, I will see my beautiful daughther with a white dress tomorrow." (Her mother hugged her tightly.) "Yaya, are you ok? Why didn't you talk? (Look back at Yaya and put her hands on Yaya's face.) "Are you sick?"
Yaya: "No mother, I am fine.." (She made a fake smile to her mother and walk ahead.) "I'm just very excited for tomorrow, it will be me and Nadech's wedding. I can't wait to see my groom.."
Y'Mom: "Aw, that's good that my wonderful daughter is happy. Here let me give some good advice first. From tomorrow now on, you will be a wife already. I just bless my beautiful daughter have a good life ok. Even though your husband made you upset or mad. Just be a patient wife so that way later he will see your true side. (Her mother smile and hugged her.)
Yaya: "Mother, I love you and father so much.. I don't want to leave you guys." (With a very sad face and tearing.)

(Her bestfriend Rita came by..)

Rita: "Yaya!"
(Yaya and her mother saw Rita coming..)
Yaya: "Hi Rita, how are you doing?! I miss you!." (Yaya hugged Rita.)
Rita: "Hi Yaya, I'm doing just fine and I miss you too! And hello auntie."
Y'Mom: "Hello Rita. You girls feel free to talk ok. I'm going to make us some dinner tonight."

(Yaya's mother walked away..)

Rita: "Yaya, I am so happy for you! I can't believe that my best friend will be a married woman already. I came here today because I just wanna drop your presents off to you because I will be leaving to America tomorrow and won't be back until next month." (She hugged Yaya.) "I'm very sorry that I won't be making your wedding and I know that getting married is just one time. But I do wish you have a good life my bestfriend. I will always be here for you if you need me."

Yaya: (Yaya smiled.) "It's ok Rita, I understand that you have lots of work to do. And thank you for your presents. And if you go, just please tell Manager Rome that I'd say hi."
Rita: "Omg! Talking about Manager Rome, he was shocked that you got married!"
Yaya: "Oh really?" (With a weird look.)
Rita: "Yeah.."
(Rita flashback.)
Rome: " I can't believe that Yaya is getting married." (With a exhausted look.)
Rita: "Yeah she is, sir."
Rome: "I don't get it? Why didn't she tell me anything?.. (Thinking..) And why do she tell you to come leave me a message?.."
Rita: (With a what face.) "What?! So are you trying to say that I am a messager? I am not a messager!"
Rome: "But you are telling that Yaya is getting married right?"
Rita: "Um... yes. Bu.."
Rome: (Rome cut Rita's words.) "See that is a messager.. I don't think you'll get it."
(Rita did a ugly face to Rome.. Then it came back to Rita and Yaya conversation. Yaya laugh so hard.)
Rita: "Hey! Why are you laughing at me, Yaya? It's not funny.. He was teasing me ok!"
(Rita cross her arm and did a frown look.)
Yaya: "He probably likes you that's why he is teasing you." (Still laughing..)
Rita: "Ugh, but I hate him!"
Yaya: "Don't you know that, the person you hate is the person you love."
(Yaya laugh even harder.. Rita did her frown face again and got even more pissed at Yaya for saying that.)
Yaya: (Yaya stop laughing..) I was just kidding, Rita. Don't be mad."
Rita: "I'm not mad, I just don't like him.. But anyways Yaya.. I got to go.., I just wish you the best. I love you my bestfriend." (Rita hugged Yaya for a goodbye.)

After Yaya and Rita hugged each other, Rita went home and preparing her clothes and head to America the next day..
Today is the day that Nadech and Yaya is getting married. The wedding was already prepared because the parents had made the servants to decorate everywhere of the house. Yaya was upstair in room, looking out the window and not even ready yet. Yaya's mother had ask a servant to go check up on Yaya if she was ready.

Servant: "Yaya, your mother had asked me if you are ready dressing?"
Yaya: "Oh I have not.. Can you guys please come help me."
Then some of the servants came into Yaya's room and helped her dressing up for the white dress. Nadech was downstair waiting for his bride to come down and getting ready. He was not happy at all beside just acting and go with a flow to make everyone happy for today..

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 4

While the wedding was still going on.. Nadech was downstair with his parents greeting people that comes to their wedding. He kept on looking upstair if Yaya was coming down yet. And as for Yaya, she's almost done with her makeup and will head down soon. Nadech's phone kept vibrating the whole time because Mint was calling him. Nadech feels guilty to not picked up and made a concern look.

Mint: (She screamed and did a anger look.) "Why isn't he picking up!!"

(Everyone was still talking and having their own good times together. Suddenly one of the maid yells.) "The bride will be coming down!"

Everyone in the house was excited to see the bride. Yaya came down slowly and walk one by one step of the stairs, she looks tremendously like a angel that Nadech sees. He looks at her with a happy face and did not blank at all because Yaya looks too amaze for him. He smiled at her for the very first time when she got down next to him. Yaya looked at him and smiled back. They look very happy for this wedding and the parents were also happy that they are finally married. Later, the wedding was ended. The parents was in the groom and wifes room. They gave some good words and wish the best for them. Their parents walked out of the room after giving them words and leave. Nadech stands up, take off his tie and just walk away to the bathroom he didn't even bother to look at Yaya. Yaya stands up, sitting on the bed, and feel a little nervous for the first night. Nadech close the bathroom door and walk over to the bed. Yaya turn to look at him.

Nadech: "Since my parents are not in the room anymore, you sleep over at the couch, and I usually sleep on my bed then I'm going to sleep here."
Yaya: "But.. We are married. Shouldn't we sleep together as a couple."
Nadech: "No! (With a evil looks) You're just a slave that I'm getting forced to married so theres no way we're going to sleep together!"
(Yaya couldn't do anything but having a sad face. She grabbed a blaket and a pillow and go to the couch. Nadech purposly called Mint and talking sweet to her.)
Nadech: "Hello beautiful, what are you doing? I miss you. I'm sorry that I couldn't call you back.. I promise you I will make that up when I came to visit you tomorrow night ok."
(Yaya couldn't believe what she heard, she began feeling depress and her tears starts rolling down to her side of her head. She never knew that Nadech has a girlfriend and feels unimportant to stay with him. Yaya quickly wipe her tears and cover the blaket over her head and forget it.)
The next morning, Nadech and Yaya was sitting on the table eatting breakfast with his parents.

N'Mom: "Yaya, I feel going shopping today. Do you want to go?"
Yaya: "Sure, mother. I can go shopping with you."
N'Mom: "Great then. Nadech, do you want to tag along with me and Yaya?"
Nadech: "No, it's ok mother. I have things to do so you guys have fun ok." (He lied to his mother and wiped his mouth quickly then walk out the door. Yaya wonders where Nadech is going?)
N'Mom: "Yaya, go get ready, I'll be waiting outside for you."
Yaya: "ok, mother."

(Nadech's mother and Yaya was on their way to the mall. Yaya was thinking about last night words what she heard yesterday. The flashback came back to her. "Hello beautiful, what are you doing? I miss you. I'm sorry that I couldn't call you back.. I promise you I will make that up when I came to visit you tomorrow night ok.")

N'Mom: "Yaya, yaya?.."
Yaya: "Huh? Yes, mother?" (She stops daydreaming.)
N'Mom: "We're here, let's go shopping."
Yaya: "Ok." (Yaya nodded her head.)
(They got in the mall.)
N'Mom: Yaya, I might shop in this store very long so let's go individual ok so you won't get tired of waiting me here.
Yaya: "Mother, it's ok I can wait here waiting for you."
N'Mom: "No, Yaya. It's ok, I want you to go find something you want also. You can go shop anywhere you want, Mother will just be here ok. (She smiled at her.)

(Yaya felt really bad and she feels like she just wanted to hug Nadech's mother because she is so nice to her. Then while Yaya was walking alone, she saw Nadech with a woman holding on to his arm walking across from the other side. Her eyes begin watering and her heart starts hurting. She quickly ran to the side of the corner and starts crying. After couple hours, Nadech's mother walked out the store that she was from and waited for Yaya to come back. She was wandering around to look for yaya, she saw Nadech was with Mint and they were holding hands. His mother begans to get mad and will tell his later to his father when they get back home. Just a min, Yaya came back and she saw Nadech's mother with a anger face.)

Yaya: "Mother, whats wrong?"
N'Mom: "Yaya, let's go back home." (She walked out of the mall first..)

(Yaya and his mother got home and asked everyone in the house has Nadech comes back yet. But no one knows or see him then his mother became more angry. Yaya didn't understand why she was mad about. It was already late and a heavy rain outside, Yaya was still waiting for Nadech to come back home. She was very tired and keep walking back and forth. Nadech opens the door and saw Yaya, he walks in and didn't care to look at Yaya.)

Yaya: "Where did you go?" (In curious look.)
Nadech: "It's none of business, you don't need to know where I'm going."
Yaya: "Why can't I know where you go? I'm your wife.."
Nadech: "You are not my wife! Don't even dare to say that you're my wife! (He shouted at her.)

(Yaya feels hurting when Nadech says that. She began to feel weak, open the door and walk away.. Nadech got pissed, grabbing things and throwing them. Yaya was walking in the rain crying and holding her arms. Luckily, Rome drove by and saw Yaya walking the rain. He stop the car and quickly got out of his car.)

Rome: "Yaya is that you?"
Yaya: (She turns to look at Rome.) "Ro..me." (Yaya fainted and fell on the ground.)

(Rome screamed her name and run to get her. He quickly carry her to his car and take her to the hospital. He waited there about a hour then the doctor finally comes out. Rome got up and quickly ran up to the doctor.)

Rome: "Doctor, is she doing fine?"
Doctor: "She's doing fine, she just alot of rest that's all."
Rome: "Oh ok, thank you doctor."
Doctor: "Your welcome." (The doctor walks away.)

(Rome was driving, he keep looking at Yaya on the side because of worry. He took to Yaya to his place and carry her up to his room. He laid Yaya on his bed and put the blanket on her. Yaya hold his hand tight.)

Yaya: "Nadech.. Why don't you understand how I feel.." (Rome looked at her.) "Nadech.." (Her tears rolls down on her side.)

Rome felt really bad, he doesn't know what's situation she's on right now but after seeing Yaya's tears coming out, he just wanna hug her. Then he got up and turn off the light and let her rest..

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 5

The next morning Yaya woke up and realize that this isn't the same room she was sleeping. As she was going to get up, Rome came in time, quckly run to her and helped her up.

Yaya: "Wher..e am I, Rome?" (She touch her forehead.)
Rome: "Your in my house, Yaya. Yesterday you fainted and didn't feel very good so I took you here."
Yaya: "Um.. I think I better get going.."
(As Yaya was getting up and her head was pretty heavy. She almost fall but luckily Rome catches her.)
Rome: "Yaya, you need to get more rest. I shall put you back in the bed." (He put her back and laid her down.)
Yaya: "Rome, I will be alright.. I want to go home already."
Rome: "As long you don't get that fever anymore then I'll take you home."

(Rome walks away and went downstair to leave Yaya rest. Yaya thought about Nadech's parents that probably now, they're already concern about her. His parents didn't know that she left yesterday night. She feels exhausted already and hurt about last night what Nadech says to her. Whenever she thinks about it, her tears start coming.)
Nadech woke up and look over to the couch and sees if Yaya was there. But he didn't see her, he thought she might of went down first. As he getting up, he went and change first then walk down to the dining and eat breakfast with his parents.

N'Mom: "Nadech, I saw you and Mint were shopping yesterday, am I right?" (With angrily look.)
Nadech: (He roll his eyes.) "Yes, mother? Why?"
N'Mom: "Why didn't you go with me and your wife yesterday? We ask you? And do you even know that your a marry man and have a wife already!" (His mother shout.) "You really need to stop with your attitude. It's going to ruin your father and I reputation."

(Nadech stands up and walk away with a very angry look. He was so angry when his mother says that to him. He feels like yelling at Yaya that why is she so bothering him. Nadech's parents realize that Yaya didn't come for breakfast, his mother ask the maid to check if Yaya w as in the room. And about 3 mins the maid came back.)

Maid: "Madam, Yaya is not in the room."
N'Mom: "Where did she go?.."

(Nadech's mother called Nadech while he was driving but he didn't pick up. The call went to his voicemail, she called him again but went back to the voicemail. She got angry and told the bodygraud go to find Yaya everywhere in the town. Nadech arrives to Mint's place, he check his phone who's calling him and it was his mother. He didn't care to call her back because he doesn't feel talking to her at the moment. He put his phone back in his pocket and went to knock on Mint's door. He look out the window and see Mint was home but she's not. He took off while Mint came back home with another guy (Pope) and were smiling in the car talking.)

Mint: "Pope, do you want to come for a drink?" (She said with a smiling at him.)
Pope: "Why not? As long it's you, then forsure it's a yes." (Smiling and kiss her hand.)

(They walk out of the car and happily smile to each other. Mint came closer to Pope face and stared at him. She peck on his cheek and were going to kiss his lips but Pope caught her and put his one fingure to her lips.)

Pope: "Not out here baby. Inside is the place."

(He softly whisper to her and she smirk.. then they both look at each other in the eye. Pope carried her inside and put her on the bed. He took off his shirt and kiss her on the neck.. Mint didn't care at all because all she want is love.)
Rome opens the door, he saw Yaya was staring out the window crossing her arms. He close the door and walk across to sit on the bed.
Rome: "Are you ok, Yaya?"
Yaya: "I am fine.." (She turn to look at Rome.) "Rome, can you take me home now? I'm scared that my in laws might be worry about me already. Please take me home.." (Yaya with a begging face.)
Rome: "Ok I will take you home now."
(Rome was driving Yaya on her way home.. Yaya was so happy because she miss everyone at home already then she's finally arrive home and open the door getting out.)
Yaya: "Thank you very much for taking me home, Rome. And thanks for taking good care of me last night too. I really appreciate everything what you did."
Rome: "No problem. Just take good care of yourself, alright."

(He smile at her and took off. Yaya wave bye to him and walk inside. As she walks in, Nadech's parents were happy to see Yaya's back. Nadech's mother run up to Yaya and ask her where did she go.)

Yaya: "Sorry mother and father. I'm really sorry for making you guys worry. Please forgive me.."
N'Mom: "Where did you go, Yaya?"
Yaya: " I.. I went to visit my friend Rita and accidentally slept over last night because I was too tired. I'm really sorry that I haven't call and tell you and father about this." (Yaya lied to his parents and didn't want them to think wrong that she went to Rome's place.)
N'Dad: "Yaya, your mother and I weren't mad at you for not telling us this time. But next time if you go somewhere, just tell me and your mother. We will definitely let you go."

(Yaya smile at Nadech's father and glad he's understood her. She felt very happy that Nadech's parents treated her so nicely just like her parents. That just make her miss her parents very much and wanted to go visit them but she never had a time. Yaya got tired and told her in laws that she will go get rest first then she walks away. Later, Nadech came back home and were going to his room. When he opens the door, he saw Yaya was standing up on a chair fixing a frame but she couldn't reach it and fell off. But luckily Nadech ran and catches her. They both stared at each other eyes and that made Yaya's heart beat very fast. She blushed and told him to let her go.)

Nadech: "Sorry, it's not like I want to hold you anyways.." (He let go of Yaya and turned away.)
Yaya: "Nadech, do you really hate me this much?.."
(Nadech turned back to look at Yaya.)
Nadech: "Yes I do.. Are you happy now?"

(She was shocked when he said that, she was expecting a kind word from him but what she get was just a word that she didn't want, that made her heart aches. Yaya stops talking to Nadech and walked out of the door to downstair.. She was very sad and crying on the staircase..)
The next morning Nadech was on his way to visit Mint. He called her but she did not picked up. Mint and Pope was still sleeping in her bed cuddling each other. Nadech leaves Mint a voicemail and tell her to get ready because he will be taking her out for breakfast. Mint got up and grabbed her phone. She saw 3 missed call from Nadech and 1 voicemail. She listens to the voicemail and shocked that he's almost here. She hurry wake Pope up and tell him to go home. Pope was still tired and still wants to hold Mint but she didn't have the mood to be nice to him anymore.

Mint: "Pope.. leave ok.. I have my friends coming over right now and it's embarassing if they see us like this. Ok.."
Pope: "It's ok, just tell them that I'm your boyfriend.."
Mint: "NO!" (Mint shout at him but realize that she doesn't want to cause problem with Pope at the moment because Nadech will be arrive any time soon.) "Oh no, Pope.. Go home ok.. I'm serious my friends will be saying shits me.. Ok na.." (She beg him..)
Pope: "Ok, alright.."

(Mint was very happy and give Pope a big hug. She kiss him on the cheek and told him that she will make dinner tonight waiting for him. He smiled at her and give her a kiss back.)

Pope: "Ok, I will be going now."
Mint: "Ok.." (She smile happily and glad that she was safe.)

(When Pope comes out from Mint's house, Nadech was on time seeing Pope walking out from Mint's door unbutton his shirt. He thought very wrong and became having a hot red face for seeing a guy coming out from his girlfriend's house and unbutton his shirt. Nadech came out quickly from his car and knock very hard from Mint's door. Mint opens the door and smile at him like theres nothing happened.)

Nadech: "Who's that guy out there?!" (He shouted.)
Mint: "What guy, honey? Aww, com'on I miss you already!" (She grabbed Nadech and going hug him but he push her away.)
Nadech: "Don't act like you don't know! Who is he?!"
(Mint suddenly got mad and walk away but Nadech grabbed her arm to his chest and made her look at him.)
Mint: "Let me go, Nadech!"
Nadech: "NO! Don't tell me that guy out there and you did something already?!"

(Mint slapped him very hard, Nadech became furious and push Mint to the wall and start kissing her. Mint tried to escape from Nadech but he was holding her very tight. She couldn't do anything and stop. Nadech realize that she wasn't trying to escape anymore, he stop and look at Mint in her eyes. She slapped him again and tell him to get out of her house.)

Mint: "Get out! I hate you and I don't want to see you anymore! We are offically breaking up!"
(She turned away but Nadech stopped her and hold her tightly into his arm.)
Nadech: "I'm sorry, Mint. I know I did wrong but please don't leave me.. I love you!" (He beg her.)
Mint: "Let me go!"
Nadech: "No, no!! Please don't leave me, you're the only one that I love.. If you go, who would be the person I love?"
Mint: "You have your wife already! So go to her. I'm breaking up with you. You can go now!"

Mint didn't care at all and opened the door for Nadech to get out. Nadech was very upset and still want to discuss with Mint but she didn't dare to look at him back. He was too hurtful that he just have to walk away from her life..

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 6

Yaya followed the maid to the garden and saw some Pineapple Lily's flowers was on the ground. She smell them and think the scent smell really good. The maid have told her that Pineapple Lily was Nadech's favorite flower. He always pick them up and smell them just like what Yaya did. Yaya smiled and thought that she should pick some up and put them on their room just for Nadech. She asked the maid to go grab her a basket so she can pick them up. The maid ran back the mansion and Yaya was happy to pick the flowers up because she can't wait until Nadech comes home and see his favorite flower in their room. She wonders how he would react.

Nadech arrive home, he was still upset about earlier that Mint broke up with him. He walked inside the house, his mother called his name and ask where did he go but he didn't answer and ignore her because he doesn't feel like talking to anyone. He walk upstair going to his room, he opened the door and saw Yaya was putting the flower next to the pillow. Yaya smiled and pick on one lily flower to smell.
Nadech: "What are you doing?.." He asked.

Yaya got scared and didn't know he was back of her. Nadech came closely to her. Yaya felt really nervous and her heart starts beating fast when he come closer to her.

Yaya: "I'm.. I'm just decorating the flower in our room. Do you like it?" She smiled at him and waiting for his comment back. Nadech pick one Pineapple Lily up and smell. Yaya sees that Nadech looks kindof upset about something but she didn't ask him why. His flashback came back when he use to see Mint picking up Pineapple Lily's flowers and she will ran over to him and give him one lily's flower to smell.

Mint: "Do you like it?" Patiently waiting for his comment back. Nadech smells and did the nodded head.

Nadech: "I like the smell, it smells really good.. Just like you! Ah huh! Haha" Nadech grabbed her and hold Mint tightly in his embrace happily. Yaya looked at him and didn't know what he was thinking, she tap his shoulder and asked if he was ok. Nadech feelings came back in pain again. He suddenly gets mad at Yaya and yelled at her.

Nadech: "Why did you pick these flowers up?! Don't you know that I hate these flower so much! The scent doesn't even smell good too, who told you to pick these up! Get them out of here now! NOW!" Nadech grabbed the basket where the flowers was at and throw them on the ground. Yaya became frighten and sad, her eyes became watery. She thought the maid told her that Pineapple Lily was his favorite flower but now she knows that he hated so much. Yaya starts bending down on her knees and slowly pick them up one by one. Her tears was rolling down on her cheek and she wiped them as well picking up the flowers too.
Nadech looked at Yaya picking up the flowers, he feels kindof bad to yell at her for no reason but he is sorry in his heart that he yelled at her, he hoped she wouldn't mind. As Yaya got up as she's going toward to the door, Nadech grabbed her hand and tell her to wait. Yaya didn't dare to look at him but just waiting what he's going to say.

Nadech: "Yaya.. I'm really sorry.. Ok? I didn't mean to hurt you earlier. I hope you forgive me." He let her down her hand and turned his back. Yaya look back at him, she smiled and was very happy when he says sorry to her.
Yaya: "I forgive you, Nadech." Nadech stop walking, he turned back and look at her. Yaya repeats herself again. "I forgive you.." She smile at him; opened the door and run to downstair. Nadech smile back and was glad that everything was cleared up.

Later during dinner time, Nadech and Yaya was sitting on the table with his parents. Nadech's father was talking about his company and thought giving his work to Nadech to hold on to it. He wants Nadech to go back and work at his company and take care of his stuff. He thought bringing Yaya along will be fine too so she could help Nadech. Nadech's mother thought the same way too that it will be great having Yaya as a helper. Nadech turn to his right side to look at his wife if she wants to, Yaya was kindof shy looking at him when he stares at her, she didn't answer him. Nadech suddenly sitting closer to her, he saw her hand was landing on the table and he grabbed her hand. Yaya eyes became wide and almost choked on her own saliva, she looked at him and saw him still looking at her. She blushed and start smiling.. Nadech's parents looked at each, were very happy to see them like this, they haven't seen their son doing this to his wife before and they were very happy to see what they see today.
The next morning, Nadech and Yaya was on their way to the company Seven Sea. Yaya told Nadech that she miss working so much that she can't believe she will be working again today. He smiled and looked at Yaya, today he will surely gave a lots of work to her so she won't miss working anymore, he lied. Yaya did a pout at Nadech and smile on her other side to the window and crossing her arms together. Nadech laugh and came closer to her shoulder, Yaya also smiled and turned to the same way where he's going to lean closer to her. Their face are so close to each other and they both looked at each other in the eyes. Yaya blanked her eyes and start moving her head and they both act like nothing have happened. They arrive to Seven Sea, Nadech tours Yaya around the buildings and tell her some information about the buildings. He also introduced her to everyone in the company and they very happy to meet her and glad to have her as a boss of Kugimiya's family. Finally last, he showed her the office she will be staying at and what are the steps that she needs to do.

Nadech: "You will be working with me the whole time by checking my mails, telling me when it's my appointment, check some of the files, and also check the workers if they are doing well.. Now do you understand what's your job is now?" He said.

Yaya: "Yes I do, sir." She smiled at him and look around her office. Nadech went out first and let her enjoy her office. Her old job she used to work with Rita isn't like business but help fixing clothes for models, designing clothes, and decorating flowers around the company. She miss her old job working with Rita because she's always there for her and never put her down. Nadech was walking through the hall way, his phone did a beap sounds from a text message. He check his phone and saw a text from Mint that how's he doing now? But Nadech didn't feel like replying back to her yet. Mint was waiting for his text back but didn't recieve message yet. She regret alot for letting him go, now she realize she wants him back...

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 7

Nadech was outside standing and thinking if he should text Mint back. He grab his phone of out his pocket and reread her text message again. His flashback came back when Mint grabbed one of his hand and hold on to her chest. Nadech looked at her and see what she's going to do.

Mint: "Can you feel that, Nadech? My heart is beating because of you.. No one can make me feel this way except you. Don't you know you make me feel so happy whenever I'm with you.." They both looked at each others in the eyes and Nadech was so touch by those words when Mint have said to him. He grabbed and spin her around and say I love you. Mint was blushing; telling Nadech to stop and let her down. He let her down and kiss Mint on the cheek. And he held one of her hand and began expressing his feelings to her.

Nadech: "I love you, Mint. You are like the sun that shines into my life that always wake me up and put a smile on me. You will be the only one that I will love for now and enternity..." They happily smiled at each other, Nadech hugged Mint tightly into his embrace and kiss on her on the cheek. Mint was glad when Nadech had express his feelings for her, she feels really special to be next to her prince charming.

Yaya came out of her office, she look out the window and saw Nadech was outside standing. Yaya thought Nadech might of waited long and quickly say goodbye to everyone before she took off. Nadech went through his phone looking at those pictures when he was with Mint and saw the picture when they went Paris together. He admitted to himself that he still miss her but he doesn't know about her. Yaya ran to Nadech as he also saw her coming, he quickly put his phone away in his pocket.

Yaya: "Sorry did you waited long?"
Nadech: "No, you came just in time.. Ready to go?" He said. Yaya smiled and say yes that she's ready to go back home. Nadech and Yaya got home, Nadech's phone start ringing, Yaya turn to look at him if he's going to pick up his phone. Nadech did his exhaused look and walk over to his father's office. Yaya was very curious and followed him too. The door has opened wide, Yaya stands next to the corner and listen to what's going on?

Nadech: "What do you want, Mint?"
Mint: "Nadech.. can we talk?"
Nadech: "Talk about what? You broke up with me, there's nothing to talk about anymore!"

Yaya was shocked that Nadech and Mint have brokeup. She now realize to herself that no wonder Nadech have been acting so strange lately. Then she continued listening to their conversation.

Mint: "Nadech, I know that I have brokeup with you but I realize to myself that I can't let you go. Can you please come back to me.." She start crying on the phone. Nadech didn't know what to do but except listening to Mint's crying and he knows himself that he can't let go either because of dating her for a long time.

Nadech: "I..will think about it and will tell you a few days.." He hanged up on her, his tears start coming and one tear roll down to his cheek. Yaya felt bad for seeing Nadech's like this, she feel like giving him a hug and wipe his tears but she knows that, that won't make him happy then Yaya walk away. Nadech quickly wiped his tears and walk out of his father's office. He saw Yaya walking and were about to head upstair, he wasn't sure if she have heard him talking on the phone with Mint. He ran and stop her on the staircase.

Nadech: "Wait a sec.. " He grabbed one of Yaya's arm. "Did you sneak listening to me?!" He did the evil eyes on her. Yaya got frighten when he did a evil eyes at her, she act like she doesn't know or have heard anything.

Yaya: "Listen to what? I don't know what are you're saying. Let me go.." She removed his hand from her arm and walk up the stairs. He went after Yaya and pulled her back to his embrace.

Nadech: "Don't act like you haven't heard anything?! I hate girls that lies to me!.." Yaya starts crying and begging him to let her go because he is hurting her. Nadech released her two arms and walk back downstair. He took off to the bar and didn't come home until 12 AM in the morning. Yaya was looking out through the window to see if Nadech has arrive home yet but he hasn't yet. She waited about 30 minutes and hear a car arrive outside. She look out the window and saw Nadech. Yaya quickly ran downstair, she saw Nadech was very drunk, he just break one of their vase then he fell on the ground. Yaya grabbed on one of his arm and put around her shoulder, she take him upstair to their room and lay him down on the bed. Yaya went to go grabbed a bowl of water so she could wipe him. Yaya starts to unbutton his shirt and wipe him on his upper body. After she's done she button his shirt again, as she getting up Nadech starts holding her hand tightly and Yaya tried to release her hands from his but that even make him hold her hands even tighter. Nadech pulled Yaya down and lay on the bed, he pinned her hands down and his body is on top her.

Yaya: "Nadech, what are you doing? Let me go.." Yaya tried to get him off from her but in his eyes he only see Mint's face. He shoved his lips to Yaya lips and start kissing passionate with her. It was her first time experiencing and she lost her first kiss to him and began to feel weak while he still kissing her. Nadech stop for a bit and look at Yaya's in the eyes. He smiled at her, he lean closer and he whispered to her ear, "I..I love you... Mint.." Yaya was shocked when he said Mint's name. He was going to kiss her one more time but she turned her head on side. Nadech suddenly went to sleep and still laying on top of her. Yaya pushed him away to the side and got up. She became very upset that his kiss isn't for her but is for Mint. She touch her lips and tears start rolling down. She slowly wiped her tears as she getting up, she opened the door and look at Nadech for one last time. She have turned off the lights and leave..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: Candyfruit!
I'm glad you share your talent here at AF too. I feel so bad for Yaya and I hope her character will become stronger.

This is getting really good. Keep up the good work.

I love the poster!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: Candyfruit!
I'm glad you share your talent here at AF too. I feel so bad for Yaya and I hope her character will become stronger.

This is getting really good. Keep up the good work.

I love the poster!
Aww, thanks na ka! I'm glad you like my FF. I thought it would have been boring.. Lol, and yes Yaya's character will be little more stronger later on and Nadech will get jealous of her and wanted her back so be waiting.. Teehee :dance1:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much ka! I'm so happy that you girls like my story and yes totally I will update soon.. So stay tune.. :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 8

The next morning the sun has rise into Nadech's room, he opened his eyes and look around the room. He doesn't know how he get into his room. He got up and walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower then head downstair for breakfast. Nadech went to the kitchen room and saw Yaya was helping one of the maid cook for breakfast. He smiled and very proud that Yaya can cook, he never seen Yaya cook before and it was his first time. He walked over to the living room and saw his parents were reading news paper and watching news.

Nadech: "Good morning father and mother." He said and smiling surprising to his parents.
N'Dad: "Good morning, son. How did the company goes?"
Nadech: "It went great, Yaya learned fast father.

N'Dad: "Great! I'm glad to hear.." His father smiled at him. One of the maid comes and interupted them and says breakfast is ready. They walked to the dining room and sit down on the table. They all started eating, Nadech purposely looked at Yaya but she did not look at him. She looks strange to him when he looked at her face. He glare at Yaya nonstopped, his mother looked at him and saw he was staring at Yaya; she whisper to her husband.

N'Mom: "Honey.. they look veyr mad at each other, I wonder what's going on?.." She said.

N'Dad: "Oyy.., why do you care when it's not even your problem. Leave the youngster alone.." He said to his wife. She slap him hard on his arm and give him a pout. He giggled and kidding around with her. Nadech doesn't know what's going on with Yaya but seeing her with a new expression face, she doesn't communicate with anyone but eating until she's done with her plate.

It was around 8 PM; Yaya was in the room fixing her spot on the ground, she sits and start laying down when Nadech comes in. He shut the door and walked over to Yaya.

Nadech: "Hey.. I actually wanna talk to you about something." He said.
Yaya got up and sit down on the ground looking up at him what's he going to say to her.

Yaya: "What is there that you want to talk about?"

Nadech doesn't even know how to start and began to stutter.

Nadech: "Um.. I.. I.. was wonderin.." "Ding ding.. Ding ding.."

His ringtone interupted his words, they both pause looking at each other for a bit. Nadech grabbed his cell phone and check the caller ID. It was Mint calling him, he looked at Yaya a glance then walked over to the door as his way out to answer his phone. Yaya knew it was Mint already. She start looking down and frown with the feeling of aches and painful. Nadech came out of the room and answered his phone call.

Nadech: "Hi Mint. What's going?"

Mint: "I can't sleep at all.. I really do miss you Nadech.." She sigh on the on phone.

Yaya quietly open the door and listen to what Nadech is talking.

Nadech: "I.. I've been missing you too, Mint."

Yaya was heartbroken when she had heard what Nadech says. She frown and her eyes begans to watering. She heard Mint's name again, her flashback came back when Nadech was drunk. He came closer and whisper to her ear "I..I love you... Mint..". Yaya walked over where she sleeps, she fell on the ground and start crying. She realize this chance of being his wife does not belong to her, it only deserve to the person who Nadech has loved and who he wants to stay now and forever...

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Aww, thanks you guys for reading my FF. I know I feel bad for making Yaya sad in this FF but I will try my best to not make her sad later on. So stay tune. Hehe :lol:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sorry if this chapter is a little too short but I promised I will try to update the next chapter soon. Enjoy!... :)

Chapter 9

After Nadech hangup on Mint, he was surely happy that the next day he will get to meet her again. Mint told him that she will come over to his work place and bring some breakfast. Nadech got very excited and can't wait for the next day. He enters back in the room, he saw Yaya was still up crossing her arms standing outside the balcony.

Nadech: "Why are you still up, Yaya?.. I thought you went to sleep already."
Yaya: "Nadech, may I ask you something?.." It was now time for her to confront him. She turned her back and look at him. "Do you love Mint?" She said surprisely. Nadech frozed for a bit. "Do you want to get back with her?.."

Nadech: "Why are you bringing this stupid subject up?.. There's nothing that you need to know about us!.."

Yaya: "I said this because I can't stand this situation anymore!... Do you hear me I can't stand anymore!!...." She shouted. Nadech grabbed her arms and push her to the wall. He did his evil eyes to her.

Yaya: "What are you doing?! Let go of me!.."

Nadech: "You know what to be honest, I've never loved a person like you nor wants to get married with you! This is all forced! Because of your parents that my parents made me married you! You're never a wife to me but just a slave! I never see anything good in you that I would fall for it. And yes! I love Mint. And she will be the only person that I will love but not you!.. "

He released her and walked out of the door to the guest room. Yaya frozed and slowly taking her breath out.. She fell on the ground crying so hard with those hurtful words that Nadech have said to her. Nadech got very pissed and start throwing things on the ground. He just hated how Yaya would want to talk about Mint and make him show his anger to her and he doesn't like that.

It was around 12 AM in the morning, Yaya was still up and slowly packing her clothes. She's finally heard everything that Nadech have said to her and now she will leave him back to the way he used to be.. Yaya take a quick glance around the room and shut the power to off. Then she's now leaving Nadech and move on...

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech is soooo mean to yaya, poor her.
So sad that this is a short chapter, i really liking this ff.
hope to read more soon:)