Sorry, I love you.

dylan183

sarNie Egg
Anybody here finished this drama? This is a really sad love story.

"Sorry, I Love You" is a story about Cha Mu-hyeok (So Ji-seop), who faces death everyday with two bullets stuck in the head, and Song Eun-chae (Lim Su-jeong), whose chance encounter with him develops into an extreme love affair.

:D

Hiatus

Super Momo
ill DL this serie LOL imm soo behind with all the old series... T_T like Misa... Damo... havet seen those yet have to catch up with Stairway to Heaven T_T and Sad Sonata...

but I love So Ji Sub!!! lol he was cool in WTHB lol most people hate him b/c he's like a stone but i love him for that cuz he's able to make ppl dislike him or love him hahaha and he's sooooo cuuuteee lol

K

KawaiiTennyo

is it funny?? and cute?? cuz if it's like full house then I LIKE IT!!

Hiatus

Super Momo
KawaiiTennyo said:
is it funny?? and cute?? cuz if it's like full house then I LIKE IT!!
[post="2161"][/post]​
its drama... sad... I think...

if ytou want something like full house MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON is the bestttttestterrrrrr comedy drama ive seen loll

Nameless

N i n j a
Hiatus said:
its drama... sad... I think...

if ytou want something like full house MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON is the bestttttestterrrrrr comedy drama ive seen loll
[post="2182"][/post]​

Pwhaha Hiatus is probably goin' to kill me for saying this but I really think My Name is Kim Sam Soon is overrated. The plot is kind of slow. SamSoon just talked too much in the drama. Even though everyone is Eye candy in there. And you know what, I haven't even finish watching it. But it's quite enjoyable.

-edit-

I heard about the ending of MISA and I was like 'no, no' Ugh. That didn't make me want to watch it.

Hiatus

Super Momo
Nameless said:
Pwhaha Hiatus is probably goin' to kill me for saying this but I really think My Name is Kim Sam Soon is overrated. The plot is kind of slow. SamSoon just talked too much in the drama. Even though everyone is Eye candy in there. And you know what, I haven't even finish watching it. But it's quite enjoyable.

-edit-

I heard about the ending of MISA and I was like 'no, no' Ugh. That didn't make me want to watch it.
[post="2316"][/post]​

LOL its okay. darn you not sucker for sad ending LOL

gs

Sexy Back
i have this drama but haven't got the chance to watch it yet

Pee

sarNie Elites
I´ve watched up to eps. 10 it´s good ^^ It´s sad and not that sad but yeah I think you guys should give it a try ^^ :lol:

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
i REALLY lOVED wATCHING tHIS dRAMa. i THINK THE mAIN cHARCATER, sORRY i FoRGOT hIS NaME IS rEALLY cUTE!!! i WAS ShEAdING tEARS wHEN hE dIeD At THe eNd...aND THeN sHe dIED tOO...

Hiatus

Super Momo
ryuuseius said:
i REALLY lOVED wATCHING tHIS dRAMa. i THINK THE mAIN cHARCATER, sORRY i FoRGOT hIS NaME IS rEALLY cUTE!!! i WAS ShEAdING tEARS wHEN hE dIeD At THe eNd...aND THeN sHe dIED tOO...
[post="3409"][/post]​
lol you just spoiled it girlie... -___-"
his name is So Ji Sub.

lavenderchick

sarNie Egg
i really like this drama too but i did NOT like the ending....not that he died because it was expected that that was gonna happen but how he died and how the girl died. i don't know i just didn't like it.

Nameless

N i n j a
lavenderchick said:
i really like this drama too but i did NOT like the ending....not that he died because it was expected that that was gonna happen but how he died and how the girl died. i don't know i just didn't like it.
[post="9021"][/post]​

Hence the reason why I chose not to watch it.

danny

sarNie Hatchling
this is such a good drama...it's so sad...he's so cute..^^
recommanded for u guys to watch.....

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol I SO LOVE THIS DRAMA omg i just love the ending THAT WAS like THE BEST ENDING EVERRRRRR that ive ever seen.

yerky_v

sarNie Egg
this drama movie was good in the begining, but I didn't like how they made her die at the end..i mean why like a year a later...that's just too late...anyways the part that made me cry the most was when the girl was treating hm so bad because she thought he was faking death...omg..i was so mad at her there, that i felt sorry for her at the same time...it was so sad that he died and his birth mother not knowing that he is her real son...this movie although was a good korean drama but the ending just sucks..