SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
He wore that same jacket for like every show...hahah! I had a blast seeing him in Fresno...I got myself a couple of hugs...heheh!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
sunny_gyrl, just wanted to personally thank you for your hard work and creating this thread. because of this thread and your continuous updates, you made all info available to all of us. THANKS! :clap:

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg

Sweaty and HOTT hahaha. Got one with my sister wiping his face for him, will post soon!

singing his heart out for the ladies...ahahah.

Sorry, forgot to rotate it..I have more up close and personal pics of him. Fortunately all of the performances we went to was more like an intimate setting, will post more pics up soon!!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I know what you mean. I'm 5'0. Without heels! Standing next to P'Num makes me feel like a midgit! LOL
oh hahhaa i was wearing flats lol i'm so short thoguth but u know num is just rreally tall lol super talll.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
sunny_gyrl, just wanted to personally thank you for your hard work and creating this thread. because of this thread and your continuous updates, you made all info available to all of us. THANKS! :clap:

OMG THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!! atleast i see some of you girls applicate the work i go through! hehehehe THANKS IT MEANS ALOT!

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
lOl.. i like the hot and sweaty picture of him.. shoot just want to rub all over his sweat..lOl.. sounds kinda disgusting..lOl.. but yep..

i do have to agree thanks tOo sunny for keepin this thread alive and giving us info on p'Num!! and also those out there who helped out.. like Chor and The rest since without the info i wouldn't have gotten to meet p'num.. and make one of my goals come true!! I LOVE U GIRLS!!!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
lOl.. i like the hot and sweaty picture of him.. shoot just want to rub all over his sweat..lOl.. sounds kinda disgusting..lOl.. but yep..
i do have to agree thanks tOo sunny for keepin this thread alive and giving us info on p'Num!! and also those out there who helped out.. like Chor and The rest since without the info i wouldn't have gotten to meet p'num.. and make one of my goals come true!! I LOVE U GIRLS!!!

THANKS NERD!!!! u WELCOME!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
:loool: i doesn't sound gross to me!!! i likely likey muahahaha :drool: :drool:

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
:loool: i doesn't sound gross to me!!! i likely likey muahahaha :drool: :drool:

lOl.. but then again wen u think about.. when well u ever get to roll in his sweat.. never sOo yea.. why not when u have the chance toOo.....lOl.. hahaha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I GOT TO HUG HIM!!! AND HE GOT ALL THIS FACE SWEAT ON MY SIDE OF MY FACE!!MUAHA I TOUCHED MY FACE AND SQUEEKED!!!

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
I GOT TO HUG HIM!!! AND HE GOT ALL THIS FACE SWEAT ON MY SIDE OF MY FACE!!MUAHA I TOUCHED MY FACE AND SQUEEKED!!!

lOl.. sarah ur soo funnie girl!! dang if only i went to his concert would i get his sweat on my side of my face too.. but i went to his fan meeting.. but he was sweaty but not tat much.. it's okie.. i got to sniff tat sweet scent of his.. lOl.. hmmm.. haha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lOl.. sarah ur soo funnie girl!! dang if only i went to his concert would i get his sweat on my side of my face too.. but i went to his fan meeting.. but he was sweaty but not tat much.. it's okie.. i got to sniff tat sweet scent of his.. lOl.. hmmm.. haha
LOL SHOO HE SWEAT BUT IT WASN'T LIKE STINKY ARM-PIT IT WAS SWEET!!! I'LL SWIM IN POOL OF SWEAT FROM NUM1!!! ~EWWW MAYBE LOL JK HE HOT THOUGH!!! :D SO CHARMING!

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
LOL SHOO HE SWEAT BUT IT WASN'T LIKE STINKY ARM-PIT IT WAS SWEET!!! I'LL SWIM IN POOL OF SWEAT FROM NUM1!!! ~EWWW MAYBE LOL JK HE HOT THOUGH!!! :D SO CHARMING!

agree!! on the CHARMINGG!! i remember wen he walk into the restuarant and he smile.. wOw!! it melted me.. and then he talk and added his funnie personality tOo it.. wOw!! i felt like my seat was melting.. haha and his sweet smile!! WOW!! haha
but yea.. not arm-pitt stinky!! it was more like a sweet sensation!@! hahaha i don't know about swimmin in a pool of his sweat!! haha but i wouldn't miond swimming wid him in the pool!! lOl..

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz.....sarah...there was lots of towels being thrown with his sweat on it....haha.....did u guys see those

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lolz.....sarah...there was lots of towels being thrown with his sweat on it....haha.....did u guys see those
YEAH SHOO I WAS SO SHORT THERE WAS NO WAY I'D EVER BEN ABLE TO JUMP FOR THOSE TOWEL LOL!!! SHOOO SO MAD!!! THEY THREW AWHOLE BUNCH TOO. -_-

agree!! on the CHARMINGG!! i remember wen he walk into the restuarant and he smile.. wOw!! it melted me.. and then he talk and added his funnie personality tOo it.. wOw!! i felt like my seat was melting.. haha and his sweet smile!! WOW!! haha
but yea.. not arm-pitt stinky!! it was more like a sweet sensation!@! hahaha i don't know about swimmin in a pool of his sweat!! haha but i wouldn't miond swimming wid him in the pool!! lOl..
YEAH THE FUNNY PERSONALITY!!! OMG HE'S [PERFECTO SHOO I AINT TO SHABBY MY SELF~ MUAHAHA JK/ I AINT PRETTY BUT I GOT LOVE FOR THE MAN ANDTHAT'S ALL HE NEEDS LOL ALL THE LOVE I CAN GIVE~!!! COME TO ME SORNRAM!!!!1 I'M WIDE OPEN!!!

IF I COULD I WOULD OF STUFF MY SELF IN HIS SUIT CASE AND WENT HOME TOHIM TO BE HIS (MIA!!)>>>> WIFE NA KA MUAHAHAHA :lol: :drool: