SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
everyone in minnesota who is still waiting for your picture im FORSURE to get them on TUESDAY! BUT am leaving out of town TONIGHT for a family emergency... email me at d.moua2006@yahoo.com if u are one of those girls or guys! cause i won't be back till friday!

pze

sarNie Adult
yes....i confirm sunny just left a couple mins ago....so she wont be back till then...if any questions u can pm me or sunny....

pze

sarNie Adult
Oh man! Num's concert in MN was a blast for me! My little neice got the blue shirt he was wearing during the concert and we were screaming our butts off! And yes, that shirt smelled goooooood. ;)

I miss him soooo much! :D
maia.....im glad that u were able to have a good time...i appreciate u coming out to support.....thanks much

jenny....i forgot to say im happy that u taught it was well organized cause we both know uve been to as many concert as we have....so i appreciate u seeing the improvement....n thats wat we try to do.....

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I saw P'Num in Elgin yesterday. He's soo sweet & really cute. He's freaken funny too, I couldn't stop laughing whenever he talked haha. I'm so glad i decided to go =) I recorded a few videos I'll upload and share!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
MY FLIGHTS DELAY AND I WAS MEANING TO POST THIS UP! MOST OF THE PICTURE FOR MN AREN'T AUTOGRAPH AND WERE SORRY CUSS MY LABTOP WAS SO BEAT AND DEAD SO WE COULD PRINTED THEM INTIME FOR P'NUM TO SIGN! BUT SOME OF THEM DID GET AUTOGRAPH IM SORRY FOR THOS HE COULDN'T AUTOGRAPH!!!!

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Elgin concert was awsome! P'Num is awsome and hilarious!!! I agree with P'Neung, i couldnt stop laughing when he talk either. He's too funny and talks alot too. LOL. P'Num is super tall than i expected! P'Kal is gorgeous! I got lots of pics and videos. Still trying to upload all of them. I'll share it later when they're all uploaded!

I met P'Neung there too!!!! She's so much cuter in person!!! Hehehe.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Nueng & Noy, i didnt see you in Elgin. But i'm sure we walked past each other, just didnt reconized you guys. LOL My nephew won the second shirt, and he saw me in the audience and called me chubby LOL it's cool though, P'Num and I laughed about it after the concert....

skyang

sarNie Egg
my sunny, pze, mee, and the rest of the gurls that host the mn concert for p num, you gurls did the best so be happy and smile i love ya gurls lots okay....

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
http://www.shutterfly.com/view/pictures.jsp

yes, i will post the pics...stupid laptop isnt charging properly so i was only able to upload it from my cam to the laptop..if i can i will upload them to the PB tonight so i can share...
mayury, dont forget to take some vdo clips k...fill me in if there is anything new LOL oh ps..the songs he sang was all the same wasnt it as all of the concerts?? i was too busy looking at him..forgot to listen..but looking at the lil vdo clips it seems like it!!!
i told you that i got home at 4:30 in the am right lol i didnt even bother to change..i was hella sleepy. :p
lol yea, i know where it is..by my brothers old house...and i drove past it yesterday..no i dont live up in the north area im more in the middle, off of el dorado st. lol i think we should just PM each other :lol:

Pokie you should have PMed me...but its ok next time missy! ^_^

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Nueng & Noy, i didnt see you in Elgin. But i'm sure we walked past each other, just didnt reconized you guys. LOL My nephew won the second shirt, and he saw me in the audience and called me chubby LOL it's cool though, P'Num and I laughed about it after the concert....
Sandy, i think i might of saw you. I heard a girl called your name a couple of times. But i wasnt sure if it would be you or not. Cus i didnt really recognize you from your avatar pic. LOL. Your nephew is soooooo cute!!!!! Well, i got pics and videos. They'll be up later....

I still wish the concert wasnt over yet. It was too much fun. Hehehe

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg

San Francisco, Ca

Las Vegas, NV

Finally..got it to upload, I am new to this thing..

But the real P'eak is this guy below, the love of my life.. WOOT WOOT!!! hahah. He went to Vegas with me to see P'Num.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
^^NP^^

i posted the link to my youtube on the Elgin concert thread. check it out if you wanna see videos...