SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I talked to my cousin last night, she always sponsors the concerts in Elgin, IL...and yes, Num will be here on April 27th. It's on a Sunday...yaaaaay!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
^^hahaha..you're soo cute! but i'm getting excited because of this thread. although i did hear that lots of people usually go all out in dressing up of these things. i'm really surprise. never dresses up for a concert before. usually i'll go casual.

girl i do casual too....dressing ll out for a concert is too much for me and its inconvenient.....casual and comfy....hehe....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ok heres the info on FRESNO.....

559-803-7783 Lily
559-307-4523 Bobby
559-681-9749 Shoua

Admission: $35
VIP: $50

April 18th, 2008

Orchid Hall
Asian Village Shopping Center
4905 E. Kings Canyon
Fresno, CA

Suite 106

7:30 pm - 12:00 pm

theres the in we got so far so if anyone has further questions feel free to ask....
are tickets still available

pze

sarNie Adult
they should still be available....but i suggest u call now before they cut off the selling or the place is too pack

annea

sarNie Adult
thats what i wanna known too cause at the LA festival the man read a list of places he was gonna be at and i heard he said SF on April 20.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
SAN FRANCISO CONCERT:

i've just been inform that San Franciso ish HAPPENING it was just confirm two days ago!!! AND TRUST ME IT ANIT NO RUMORS NOW!

here are the information!

WHERE:: King of Thai Noodle @ Milano Hotel
55 5th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103

WHEN::April 20, 2008
8pm-12midnight

TICKETS: $20.00

FOR MORE INFOR. CONTACT:
Aorjung (415) 543-8555

ALSO KAL (FROM SLEEPLESS 2) WILL BE TOURING WIT NUM IN CHICAGO,OHIO AND MINNESOTA!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey sunny pls let me know since frisco is closer to me...lol oh wow...finally!! pls dont let this just be rumors...

ps if anyone is going to the one in frisco..pls let me know..i might be a loner need some companions lol

oh goodness...i hope i can get my friend to go with me...

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
hey sunny pls let me know since frisco is closer to me...lol oh wow...finally!! pls dont let this just be rumors...

ps if anyone is going to the one in frisco..pls let me know..i might be a loner need some companions lol

oh goodness...i hope i can get my friend to go with me...
Hi I am in the SF Bayarea..messg me you number if you want to meet up with my sister and I. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
SAN FRANCISO CONCERT:

i've just been inform that San Franciso ish HAPPENING it was just confirm two days ago!!! AND TRUST ME IT ANIT NO RUMORS NOW!

here are the information!
WHERE:: King of Thai Noodle @ Milano Hotel
55 5th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 543-8555
WHEN::April 20, 2008
8pm-12midnight
CAll the number if u want tickets!!!!
***i'll try to get more information!
ALSO KAL (FROM SLEEPLESS 2) WILL BE TOURING WIT NUM IN CHICAGO,OHIO AND MINNESOTA!

Thanks girl for getting us the information..hahahahha. The number is to the hotel..which King of thai noodle house to call in SF....hmmmmmmm..can you help confirm please.....i will take pics...i promise.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Thanks girl for getting us the information..hahahahha. The number is to the hotel..which King of thai noodle house to call in SF....hmmmmmmm..can you help confirm please.....i will take pics...i promise.

Am I a true fan or what...I got a hold of the right King of thai noodle house, however the person that is in charge of the ticket sale is not available, she will call me back tomorrow with further details.

I will definetly keep you updated!!!! I AM NOT CRAZY, just a fanatic that's all. hahaha.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i'll double check it for u gals! cuss when i called them they were in hawiia so tat was what i got out of it only!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah ok mayuree you just answered my question from the PM...lol

i should of check out the thread first... :p

thanks sunny_gyrl for the info!