SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

pze

sarNie Adult
^^yep thats whats we were told....hes gonna make an appearance there along with the other guests

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
CHICAGO CONCERT INFORMATION!

WHO:: NUM SORNRAM THEEPITAK

WHAT::

WHEN::Sunday April 27th, 2008
6pm-11pm

WHERE:: Cascade Manor
11 Woodview Dr
Elgin, IL 60120

Tickets: $25 advance At the Door $30
Limited VIP table available, please call
*FOOD ARE ALSO AVAILABLE!

FOR MORE INFORMATION Contact:
Phet (847) 274-3928

sunny_gyrl

okie so here's the order he will be going too!!!

4/12/08- San Diego
4/13/08-Los Angeles(THAI NEW YEAR IN HOLLYWOOD in THAI TOWN)
4/18/08-Fresno
4/16/06 Hawiia
4/19/08-Huston
4/23/08-Las Vegas
4/25/08-Ohio
4/26/06-Minnesota
4/27/08-Chicago

whoa he won't even be in MINNESOTA for tat LONG how sad! but ish all good! just HATE IT how ish back to back he's gunna be hella tired! poor hunny!:p

nina07

sarNie Adult
aww...LUCKIES...a famous praek gets to go to houston but not dallas goshh..you always get the famous people..grr

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Yessssss...Chicago....I'm so going....yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! I'm gonna make sure to take lotsa pics too....even video clips if I can manage it....

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone else coming to the "chicago" concert? Im only like 10minutes drive from the place. Or not even. Ima be going there with my best friend!

vix3n

sarNie Egg
Sunny, Can I buy 4 tickets for sure from you for the MN concert? Or do I have to call to order them instead? Let me know ok? I for sure am going to buy 4 of them though.

pze

sarNie Adult
Sunny, Can I buy 4 tickets for sure from you for the MN concert? Or do I have to call to order them instead? Let me know ok? I for sure am going to buy 4 of them though.

hey u can pm sunny or me ur number n well give u a call when to come get the tickets for the concert....

cecilia

Staff member
hey, i just wanna add that last night, i saw his IPTV COMMERCIAL .. inviting family, friends to the THAI TOWN 5TH SONGKRAM festival on april 13 .. anyway, i thought it was so cute how he INVITED THE HMONG PPL as well :wub:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz...he actually said that ceci....lolz....kinda surprised....lolz....but not like i didnt expect him to say it.....

sunny_gyrl

all im saying ish since he said tat HMONG PEEPS GO AND SHOW SOME MADE LOVE!!!!

i WANNA SEE TAT CLIP!

cecilia

Staff member
lolz...he actually said that ceci....lolz....kinda surprised....lolz....but not like i didnt expect him to say it.....

all im saying ish since he said tat HMONG PEEPS GO AND SHOW SOME MADE LOVE!!!!

i WANNA SEE TAT CLIP!
if they rerun it on satelite again, i will record it with my camera :p .. totally forgot about it .. but yup. he did say .. CHOA HMONG !!!! :spin: which means alot to me b/c he APPRECIATE HIS HMONG FANS .. this is one thing that set him apart from the rest of the other celebrities b/c he actually appreciate his HMONG FANS and pronunciate the 'HMONG' word correctly to :spin: !!!

sunny_gyrl

if they rerun it on satelite again, i will record it with my camera :p .. totally forgot about it .. but yup. he did say .. CHOA HMONG !!!! :spin: which means alot to me b/c he APPRECIATE HIS HMONG FANS .. this is one thing that set him apart from the rest of the other celebrities b/c he actually appreciate his HMONG FANS and pronunciate the 'HMONG' word correctly to :spin: !!!

KUDOS!!!!! and he actually knoe hmong people im TOUCH...hahahah