sarNie Egg
MINNESOTA CONCERT INFORMATION!

WHEN: Saturday, April 26th, 2008
7:30pm-12am

WHERE: Knights of Columbus
1114 American Boulevard
West Bloomington, MN 55420

Ticket: $20 Advance $25 at the Door.
***Also there's ONLY 4 VIP table... SO HURRY!!!!

Call ME (sunny) for tickets:: 651-239-4597

FILER WILL BE POSTED SOON!
ya knoe i'll be there && imma help out so TRUST ME VIP ish better when im in it!!! hehehehe
hey i want to go too. how do i get tickets? i miss bangkok so much. ahahaha luckily i stumbled unto this site!

pze

sarNie Adult
we have talked to the sponsor about both group.....SF wanted to kinda do a world tour but havent talk to them for a while now so dont really know if there still up for it.....as for clash last i heard was theyre still busy......but im sure its coming at us slowly......will definitely keep u guys updated....

pze

sarNie Adult
yep or just pm through here cause she checks it constantly....or if she doesnt then ill check and let her know....still in the process of everything so its just been chaotic.....but we check daily

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
yeah just call me on the number tats given there! of PM me and we'll talk!

minankumo thanks for looking out for us! i wish to see u at the concert!

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
he's going to be here in LA sunday April 13,2008 for thai new year event in Hollywood. (thaitown). Num Gunchai is here with him as well but im not sure if he's going to be at other states too. i cant wait...hopefully i will have a chance to meet them...lol..cause i have to perform too blah...

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
sunny,
can you double check the San Diego concert information.

according to my source, Num Sornram, isn't appearing there, it's Num Kanchai instead.

Thanks.

sunny_gyrl

sunny,
can you double check the San Diego concert information.

according to my source, Num Sornram, isn't appearing there, it's Num Kanchai instead.

Thanks.

wow reallie!?! cuss the MAIN sponsor that brought him here told me. lemme call and ask him and i'll get back to ya!

sunny_gyrl

okie I JUST CALLED THE MAIN SPONSOR, and HIS CONCERT IN SAN DIEGO IS CONFIRMED. SO U EITHER GO AND HAVE FUN OR MISS OUT!LOL! CAUSE TAT'S ALL I CAN SAY!

sunny_gyrl

WE HAVE TWO VIP TABLES LEFT!!! LIKE I SAID BEFORE I ONLY NEED COMMITTED PEOPLE TO BUY! SORRY TO SOUND SO HARSH BUT WE DOING BUSINESS!;) IT'S FIRST COME FIST SERVE! IF YOU ONE OF THE PERSON WHO HAD CONTACT ME OR PZE ABOUT VIP PLEASE PM ME YOUR FULL NAME & PHONE NUMBER !!! OR THE NAME YOU WANT ON THE TABLE!

PLEASE NOTE VIP ARE ONLY FOR MINNESOTA CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alex_kleo

sarNie Egg
okie I JUST CALLED THE MAIN SPONSOR, and HIS CONCERT IN SAN DIEGO IS CONFIRMED. SO U EITHER GO AND HAVE FUN OR MISS OUT!LOL! CAUSE TAT'S ALL I CAN SAY!
gosh...you gals sure do make it sound fun....hahaha...it makes me excited too. i ready to go hahahahah...

chia_xng

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!I SO HAPPY THAT HE IS MAKING A STOP IN MN..HOW MUCH IS THE VIP TABLE..I MIGHT BUY A VIP TABLE TOO.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
hey sunny they do have food there too rite. i meant real food not junk food. can we also bring food from home? just want to double check.