SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
here's another updates on the FRESNO CONCERT!

U CAN ALSO CALL THIS NUMBER FOR TICKETS it's the PLACE WHERE THEY DO ACTUALLY SALE THEM!!!

(559)477-2504

ariel

sarNie Egg
NUM IS HAVING A CONCERT IN FRESNO, CA on april 18 2008 cost is $35 and VIP IS $50 CANT WAIT TO GO SEE HIM, HIS CONCERT IS AT THE ASIAN VILLAGES TICKET IS SOLD AT SUAB HMOOB PROUDUCTION.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
alright..i cant wait for the one in LA. it is going to be so much fun. thanks for all of the information. oh sorry, but i was just wondering if we get to meet and greet with Num? something like that. thanks!

Katerine

Butterfly123
you girls/guys are so lucky to have num going to where you like i wish i lived in the sates now :p hehe hope you girls have fun :D

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i am surprise it is fresno instead of sacramento. anyways, i am dying to see him in the north of cali... but i guess that wont be happening.

sunny_gyrl

oh wow they used the same flier in San Diego for Fresno too! it looks so BAD! but oh well!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

IF ANY ONE GOES BY THE NAME NOU THAO OR SHOUA LY IF YOU STILL WANT YOUR V.I.P TABLE LET ME KNOE AT LEAST BY FRIDAY! IF I DON'T HEAR ANYTHANG FROM YOU I'M SELLING IT CAUSE I STILL HAVE PEOPLE ON THE WAITING LIST!

sunny_gyrl

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TICKETS

I WILL BE AT THE THAI BANGKOK MARKET (THE STORE ACROSS BURGER KING IN UNIVERSITY) AT 12:00 && 6:00pm THIS FRIDAY SO IF U STILL NEED TICKETS FOR NUM'S CONCERT IN MINNESOTA PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AND LET ME KNOE YOUR COMING CUSS IM ALSO MEETING OTHER PEOPLE THERE FOR THEIR TICKETS! I DON'T HAVE MUCH LEFT. AND IF YOUR ONE OF THOSE WHO'S GOING TO WIRE ME MONEY OR SO LET ME KNOW IF U DONE SO ALREADY SO I HAVE YOUR TICKETS SET ASIDE.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i purchase my tickets already and they're vip. fresno peeps, your ticket is just plain white, stamp @ back, w/fifty dollars slapped on/written on right??? i was like asking the guy, are you sure this is vip??? someone, tell me about it...

minankumo

sarNie Adult
sunny, do u know the schedule for num concert? like the introduction (opening) n stuff tha will be going on.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
he's done after chicago

Chicago, IL? Where? Also, my co-worker just told me about 5 mins ago that her sis-in-law got tickets for his concert for Elgin, IL...do you know anything about it? She will update me tomorrow, but I want to know NOW! lol

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone going to the Thai songkran festival in LA on Sunday April 13 to watch P'Num??? If so, please show your support. P'Audy (the person who coordinates his concerts) is worried that the turn out will not be great. Last year when Chompoo Areya and Oh came, there weren't a big turn out. So I ask those who will be there, bring banners or poster to show support. And of course scream your heart out for him...LOL!!! Plus, it free admit..hehe
Hope to see you all soon. I can't wait for tomorrow. His first show in San Diego. Yeppie!!! :D

alex_kleo

sarNie Egg
^^hahaha..you're soo cute! but i'm getting excited because of this thread. although i did hear that lots of people usually go all out in dressing up of these things. i'm really surprise. never dresses up for a concert before. usually i'll go casual.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Anyone going to the Thai songkran festival in LA on Sunday April 13 to watch P'Num??? If so, please show your support. P'Audy (the person who coordinates his concerts) is worried that the turn out will not be great. Last year when Chompoo Areya and Oh came, there weren't a big turn out. So I ask those who will be there, bring banners or poster to show support. And of course scream your heart out for him...LOL!!! Plus, it free admit..hehe
Hope to see you all soon. I can't wait for tomorrow. His first show in San Diego. Yeppie!!! :D
I am so jealous..SD is his first stop? lucky girl..please update us, let us know how it went..and can u send me pics too.. :D