Soriya Reap Lich...

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Anyone interested in watching this movie...if so I'll upload it if not I don't want to waste my time..... :lol:

pheng

sarNie Egg
Twinky said:
ok I'll try to get it up by tonight or at least by tomorrow
[post="17956"][/post]​
thank you soooooooooooo much for give up some of your time to upload it

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Sorry guys I have bad news and good news. I'm not able to rip this movie out somehow it won't allow me to rip the whole thing just the beginning...but the good news is I'm going to upload some more music video....sorry again.... :(

K

KawaiiTennyo

i wanna watch it ..any uhmm pictures and summary ??

Twinky

sarNie Elites
This movie is about 2 people who falls in love from a different class...the main guy is a painter and the N'age is from this rich family. These two falls in love but it sad how the p'ke got sick from this one disease where it runs into the n'ke family. It's a sickness that can't really be cured but lucky the n'ke cousine has one pill left, he decided to give it to n'ke on one condition and this is if n'ke decide to marry him although n'ke love's p'ke with all her heat...so she agrees...as pa'ke was feeling better n'ke went back to her home to get marry...sadly to say on the day after her wedding night she got sick with that same disease but it's sad because their is no more pill left (it's one of a kind) so at the ending the n'ke died after p'ke sang this sweet song for her...(I love the song it's so meaningful...let me go see if I could at least rip the ending out)...

K

KawaiiTennyo

Twinky said:
This movie is about 2 people who falls in love from a different class...the main guy is a painter and the N'age is from this rich family. These two falls in love but it sad how the p'ke got sick from this one disease where it runs into the n'ke family. It's a sickness that can't really be cured but lucky the n'ke cousine has one pill left, he decided to give it to n'ke on one condition and this is if n'ke decide to marry him although n'ke love's p'ke with all her heat...so she agrees...as pa'ke was feeling better n'ke went back to her home to get marry...sadly to say on the day after her wedding night she got sick with that same disease but it's sad because their is no more pill left (it's one of a kind) so at the ending the n'ke died after p'ke sang this sweet song for her...(I love the song it's so meaningful...let me go see if I could at least rip the ending out)...
[post="18472"][/post]​
siiiickk they are cousins!!! but do you have pictures of this movie?

Twinky

sarNie Elites

ok...sorry..my bad at the end they weren't officially married yet because the p'ke came in and stop the wedding on time....yeah it's gross because they are cousin but than again in khmer culture cousin do marry cousin...lol :lol:

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Sorry for the large image my sis didn't fix it for me when she was scanning

menia

I have this movie.. I'll upload in DL Karaoke Vdo/Moive Link. This my first time doing all this ripping DVD. I don't know much about computer, since u guy are so nice to share some of your stuff with everyone, I have to learn how to do it and share something I have. Thanks to peaches for giving the DVD ripper program. At first I want to put into MPEG, but the file too big so I put into wmv so it quick for me to upload and quick for u guy to d/l. I upload part 1 to night.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
menia said:
I have this movie.. I'll upload in DL Karaoke Vdo/Moive Link. This my first time doing all this ripping DVD. I don't know much about computer, since u guy are so nice to share some of your stuff with everyone, I have to learn how to do it and share something I have. Thanks to peaches for giving the DVD ripper program. At first I want to put into MPEG, but the file too big so I put into wmv so it quick for me to upload and quick for u guy to d/l. I upload part 1 to night.
[post="20284"][/post]​
thanks menia much appreciated ja :)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Did Heang Bunleap sing the theme song? it's really pretty goes with the film...this is an old fairy tale right? I think I've heard this song before...oldie version

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Yeah I think Bunleap sang the song...man I want the song in mp3 format..me like it....lol