Sopear & Ravy

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can't remember the girl name . I think it was Veeta ? Anywho i saw on CTN the other day and they were being interview about their love life & up coming wedding . Did anyone saw it ? Sopear is dat dude dat was in dis picture

he in the entertainment world for about 9 years and Ravy just started 2 years ago . He say they want to marry on New Year cuz it a special day around the world or something . They mention how he the most hudsome guy and do she get jealous of him with other girl and she admit she does & get angry at him but he would tell her it just a job and believe in his love or osmething just know it was quite touching & romantic . She not dat pretty but she happen to steal Sopear's heart and at the end of the interview the host tell Sopear to give dis flower to his future bride and he did and he say i love u and stuff and they hug & kiss and both of them cry . He cry and she cry and I cry. :lol: So , i guess some star does get marry cuz of love regardless of obligation or other temptation out there like we alway hear in new & rumor about star goes for the riches & powerful and of course for the us citizen ^_^

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
I thought he was getting married to Khiev Sokharavy...I saw it in a magazine when i was in Cambodia... :huh:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I thought he was getting married to Khiev Sokharavy...I saw it in a magazine when i was in Cambodia... :huh:
yup dat her name my bad . i don't remember the girl name hahah but now i remember he call her " Ravy" in the interview

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , she NOT super hot but she ok better looking den me :lol: . in the interview she have so much make up on hahaha so white but they did show picture of them together w/out the makeup adn stuff she look like average Cambodian girl o' i think she cant' sing but o' well i can't either too but she have it good marrying the most handsome khmer actor .

He's handsome??? Um..no comment about these two couple. o_O
But congrats to them though. :]

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, Guys

This is the latest news I just read from kohsantepheadaily that their marriage has been cancel. The news reporter have trying to contact both Sophear and Ravy but there are no answer from them. Even the news reporter contact other stars to find answer, but no one is step out to say anything.
There is also a rumor that he got shot or sick. but until no one know anything.

So guys what do you think about these? I guess there must be something going on.

there the link for those who read khmer: http://www.kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh/khmer/cancel01_01.htm

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
I think this situation is caused by jealousy of those who do not want them to be together. :\ The coupling seems a bit awkward, but who am I to say. D: Jennisa, the second link didn't show any Khmer letters there were just random English letters and symbols. :| If they want to get marry to each other without any sudden change to their plans they shouldn't announce it publicly. Bad things might happen. On another note, I believe that this marriage wouldn't last due to the jealousy issue. I'm a very skeptical person, so I'm actually skeptical about this relationship as well. Love? More like infatuation and fame. XD And the fact that it seems that whenever she's jealous it seems that she gets angry, she definitely won't make the cut in the long run for the relationship to last. :X