Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching. I have to praise Ann. She did a great job at crying when Din rejected her and not let her involve with the family business. It was so heart breaking and you can tell that Din regretted saying those words to her. It was written all over his face! Another heartbreaking for next weeks episode :( LOL... Can't wait to watch Alin beat the hell out of Loom. Haha...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
THANKS FOR THE SUMMARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

the episode is so cute!!! i love it!

can u please translate wat happened on the preview? thanks! :D
My thai isn't that good but Lin finds out that the gun is fake and shouts that Loom is going to die! Then she starts to fight him. Loom shouts at Din saying Lin may like him right right now but later she won't(Something around there I hope Anon subs it!)Lin asks Kom is a guy doesn't want to marry her then the guy probably doesn't like something about her(Not sure about that but the marriage part is right)Lin askes Din to marry her!

I'm really excited to see the last episode!!! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks for the translations... now i am having a red eyes because of the dramas i watched before i went to sleep, to match with that, i ate two big CRABS as my midnight snax.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^lol! I believe today was your b-day right? If it was Happy birthday! I hope you feel better!
yeah JIN thanks... actually its my yesterday's birthday here, my friends surprised me with a cake. :) its 18 here already, so i am done celebrating my birthday and yes, i did enjoy my celebration yesterday together with my friends here at the shop.

nikki1786

LizQuen
gonna wipe my nosebleed for awhile... too much handsomeness here in this thread... LOL

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol!! I really like today's episode!! I can't wait to see Din save Lin!! :lol: Schools over so I have free time now!! I still have to work though! Gotta earn some cash for the holidays!

I also think Din should've gone for the KISS! He saw how much she wanted him to kiss her! And it wasn't just once but twice!!! He better kiss her next week!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
that scene where Din goes to apologize Alin make me tearing...it;s difficult to make me cry especially in lakorn, but that scene I will have to give a A++++ to Ann. So sad that this lakorn will end next week...I don't know what to watch next...So sad for me

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I agree! Ann did so well for that scene. Can't believe that Din laughed at her. But for reals he should've kissed her!! I don't want this lakorn to end too! I don't know what to watch but I'm thinking of marts with susie. Gotta go lakorn searching now! :lol:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Epi 14 summary:

Ming and Leks mother know each other somehow and comes up with s scheme to make Lin lose face. Ming gets more info on Lin from the secretary.
Okay, that's dumb and makes no sense. If Ming and Lek's mother knew each other then why didn't Lek's mother choose Ming to be the cook for her tv show? Or maybe because Lin had more money and they were trying to get some of her dough. lol. :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^Yeah the reason his mom wanted Lin was her money which Lin did give them.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i find it amusing when ann is doing all that talk about them and ken's smirking and hiding his smiles...

omg that smiles lighten's up my day; i love that charm he has in him. his eyes shows it all when he smiles...

loom is selfish and greedy. he's hating for no reason when it's his own fault that he doesnt have money. envy din when he got as equal shares...

nikki1786

LizQuen
i haven't been here for a day i think... well, i just got home at last and i slept for hours just to recover myself from the shop. im now fully updated and thanks to the translations/scaps again ^^

currently downloading the episodes... so this weekend, hopefully i can start my second MV... ^^

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
KEN SHOULD HAVE KISSED ANN when he put the seat belt for her...lol..or to make it even better...she should have kissed him..lol..hahhaha....LOVE this LAKORN...too bad that it will end next week...LOVE IT..LOVE IT..LOVE IT!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol I was thinking the same thing!! :lol: They should have just kissed each other!! We all know they wanted to! :lol:

Both Ken and Ann did an amazing job in acting!! I can't believe that it's ending next week!! :mellow:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i wanna act like im in idle... because i dont wanna hear at the moment that its going to end next week... XD i keep staring at my calendar these days you know... XD