Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Opening the door Din is stun by her outfit but asks why it took her so long. She tells him that she was getting pretty for him but he tells her that she wasting time by doing that because he was just going to drop something off. Inside she tries to get close to him but he pushes he away only to have her turn around and brush their noses together. Surprise Din gives her the bag of juices and leaves. Lin is quite happy and dances only to find that Din saw her. He had forgotten to tell her to call his mother.

Lek on the other hand is trying to get Taa back so he gives her flowers to try to get to sleep upstairs with her and Popei. Taa doesn't agree and he decides to sleep in the kitchen.

While eating Loom sees Lin's confession on tv and is pissed!lol they're comparing the two to Julia Roberts and Hugh grant's Notting hill.

Loom goes looking for Ming and finds her at a club but the thugs he borrowed money from found him and threatened him causing him to get even angrier. Following him home Ming over hears Din's mother and the servant talking about the will. Mind goes to Loom and tells him that if she dies then he will get money from the inheritance.

Taking that as the only option Loom suffocates Fahs mother killing her. The next day the servants find her dead and everyone is called in for the funeral. The only person missing Loom. Fah asks Naam to look for him and tells Din to get the funeral ready.

Finding out about the death Lin takes the chance and goes over to Dins house waiting for Din. Once he sees her he is suprised but she tells him that she was worried about him.

Fah comes in an finds Lin there. Lin was going to introduce herself as his girlfriend but Din stops her saying she's just a friend. Fah tells Din to go and listen to the will being read but he refuses only to have Lin say he will be there and she will help him out by setting the funeral up.

Loom returns to hear the will read. As the lawyer reads off the will. Din receives majority of the will causing Naam and Loom to get angry. Din is given almost everything and will receive more when he gets married. Loom is angry that he doesn't receive anything.

Fah tells Loom about all the money that he has used which angers him to leave. Fah comes to find Din waiting for her saying that he didn't want the inheritance. Fah assures him that he deserves it for being a good man. She asks him about marriage which he tries say he won't but she tells him that Lin is a cute girl and that he won't be able to find one like her anywhere.

Although Lin told Din that she would set the place up she got Kom to do the job, only to be found out by Din when he arrives. She apologizes and tells him that she really wants to help him. He agrees to let her stay and help and tells her to wash the vegetables with him. She was happy to help at first only to find out that she had to wash at least fifteen bags of onion, oranges, potato and other things.

While helping him his mother comes and yells telling him he shouldn't have let her doing it since she was crying. His mother then makes him send her to the car where she tries to lean on him again only to be pushed away. She tells him that since he was trying to make her leave so much she was going to leave and that he'll be sorry which makes him uneasy but only to be told that she won't do anything harsh since she wants to marry him.

Preview!

Din will give in! Cops comes to the house. Loom Kidnaps Lin for money!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Some gifs to share!

:lol: She's not even looking where she was going!

Ann was so funny in this episode!! She trying so hard just to get close to him!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
wow!!! thanks for the spoilers jin!!! lol! i'm gonna watch this now! weeeeeee!!!
fun, you are finally here! hehehe ^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
awww.... i just love the part where she giggles after their "almost kiss" in the first part!
soo excited for the next epi! looks hilarious on the part where she's kidnapped! talking about how she's not worth 20M but 100! lol!

ech11

sarNie Egg
hi all. new here but i always been a stalker silent reader.
anyways, as the lakorn comes to near end, wud like to thank you for all your inputs.
oh and THANK YOUU iluvjin. i love u i cud kiss you. so do you Fan.

oh btw im also stalking following antyVEE's channel for SSH. I think he's (i think it's a he) the fatest uploader on YT.

looking forward to tonight's ep. yay!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
lol ech! welcome to the thread! ^_^
and thanks for telling us that other uploader! u were right! he is fast!!! wow! i'm gonna start watching ep15 now! :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hey guys... im finally free from work and i am currently waiting for ladyedna to finish the upload, so far... ladyedna is also the fastest upload...

but as for this moment, i both checked two YT profiles. ladyedna and herbiephils only. since i am done with my work, i can do the marathon thingy tonight... XD im gonna watch both the SSH and MCH(other drama, that describes my signature).

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
today's epi is so cute..SUPER CUTE..hehehhe..lol..love ANN AND KEN...too bad that its going to end next week..how sad!!... :(

woo. his brother spent all that money on failed businesses. :blink: he could've been rich just doing nothing.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Todays episode was so cute!! Din should've just kissed her he was just an inch away!! :angry: If i was Lin i would be disapointed too! :lol:

^ I agree with you! I sure he could've live his life without going into debt but i guess he was trying to be someone!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
waaa!!! willy became more handsome in this epi! :wub:
omg! din's so unfair! he stole a kiss from her when she was unconscious and now that she's giving him a kiss, he refuses! :wacko:
she is such a noisy hostage! lol!
awww... one last epi! :(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Episode 15 Summary:

To help Din out Lin greets the people at the door with Kom while Din cooks.

Loom comes to the funeral along with Ming but is also followed by some thugs. Lin greets Ming at the entrance and the two start and argument which Din comes in to stop.

Talking to Naam Ming tells her to involve the police since Naam thinks it was Dins mothers fault for the death. The next day the police comes by and Loom gets scared. The police then say they will investigate.

Hearing that his mother was being accused Lin rushes over to his house and tells him that she will help. He tells her coldly that she is nobody to them and he doesn't want her help and for her to go home making her tear up. She excuses herself and goes home crying.

His mother yells at him and Kom tells him to go apologize to Lin. Crying in her bed she goes and open the door to see Din. She tells him that if he's there to apologize than he should just leave and cries only to see him laugh at her she slams the door and hears him apologize. She opens the door and asks him to repeat it.

She cries again and he pulls her in for a hug. He tries to comfort her but she gets angry at him for telling her to go home and that she was sad he sad that to her. She hits him and tries to get away from him but he pulls her close and tells her no.

Only an inch away Lin closes her eyes for a kiss only to have him wipe her tear which makes her mad. He then tells her to clean up since she cries so much.

After cleaning up as he tries to tell her something she leans again for a kiss which he brushes his hand down her face. As they talk he makes her mad again only to hold her back. She tells him that she will never turn her back to him leading him to kiss her on the forehead and hug her. Going to work there are paparazzi waiting for her waiting to ask about Din's mother being guilty. Lin tells them that his mother is innocent. Din is quite happy seeing that Lin is fighting for his mother and saying that their relationship is good.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Din calls Lin and thanks her for supporting his mother and for her to meet her after. She tells him she is happy and calls him "My love"! He is quite happy to hear her call him that.

Nosiey girl Preiw calls Leks mother and tells her that Lin brought Taa to work with them which angers his mother.

His mother thanks her for helping her and shortly after Din tells her to go home since she had a lot of work to do. Walking her out to the car he talks to her about taa and popei being at the company with her. He tries to flirt with and leans in only to open the door for her but she does the same and gets in her car. He leans down and thanks her again and helps her put the seat belt on. After he moves she tells him that she'll see him at work the next day which he shouts that he didn't say he was going to go.

Naam find out that it was Loom who killed their mother and tells him that he needs to get away. As they get ready to leave the cops arrive. Naam notices and distracts the cops to help Loom get away. As loom tries to get away he calls his friends for help but no one is willing to help him until he sees Lin's picture at a stop and remembers ming telling him about her having a great amount of money.

Getting ready to work Lin brings out her gold pen engraved with Cooks girl and happily goes to work. Din does the same but is stopped by his mother who tells him pah wants to see them. At the meeting Fah announces they found who kill her mother. His sister in law was about to say dins mother but she stops her and tells them it was loom which out rages the brother. The sister in law then shouts that she must tell ming and runs to call her. Ming on the other hand is talking to loom. He asks her where Lin is and she tells him that she should be going to work at Leks company.

Once Lin arrives Loom comes from behind her and holds her at gun point. She shouts at him and tells him to stop playing. He then shouts ans tells her to get in the car. She doesn't move which makes him angry and only to be told what car she doesn't even know which car to get in how is she going to follow his instructions. He brings her to his car but she refuses saying that it's dirty and that Ming was in there. Pushing her in he gets in the car to see her try to get away. He pulls her hair and shouts that he will shoot her if she tries anything. Taa comes out to see the car go by but doesn't suspect Lin is in the car with Loom. Ming is informed and shocked that Loom kill his mother. Taking to an unsuspected place Lin shouts at Loom and loom reveals that he had killed his mother.

At a stop Lin mouths to the girls in the car next door that she needs help but they only recognizes her to be a star and take a picture of her. Loom sees her ans tells her to stop. Taa receives a phone call from Din asking is Lin is there yet ans spots her car in the parking lot.

Arriving at the company Din calls Lin to find loom on the other end arguing with her. She calls for help and Loom tells Din that if he wants to see her again to pay 20 million which angers Lin to say she's worth more which just makes Din more stressed. Loom then tells him to give him 100 million which lin tells that is a good price. Taa and Lek hers and Lek tells him that he will call her father.

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
THANKS FOR THE SUMMARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

the episode is so cute!!! i love it!

can u please translate wat happened on the preview? thanks! :D