Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
just love ken/anne. their chemistry is undeniable! they know how to choose the right lakorn for us fans to enjoy. plus, each lakorn they have is always so different and new..gotta love anne for bringing trying out new roles. i dont think a n'ek ever chase after pra'ek its always the other way around.

check this out. anne/ken wax! they were one of the few stars who was chosen to be wax at the Ripley believe it or not. its like an honor just to be chosen from all the stars out there. anne/ken truly is a great role model

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I agree! It does look creepy! They look dead, high, tired, boring, and just plain creepy. Ken's face isn't that wide. It's much more narrow. I thought it was actually a real picture with people messing around with it, trying to make them look bad. But I guess it's just wax. haha. :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
hehehe--YES, this is the first lakorn that the GIRL confesses to the GUY that she loves him...and she will be courting him too..its so funny..its the FIRST, thats why its so special...i love this lakorn..lol.. :)
I know! This is special! She was so cute and shy when she confessed her love. It was so cute! ARGH! Din really makes me angry! No other pra'eks out there in lakorns will ever have the opportunity to have their nang'eks confess their love to them like this ever! And yet,it was ruined! So disappointed!

another one week to go and it will end... XD but i can celebrate my x-mas perfectly. but i still need to rewatch this lakorn if the subs has already completed... XD
Wow! Already!?! Geesh! How sad...I'm gonna miss this drama for sure! ):

So what drama will be replacing Soot Senaeha?

myx

sArNieZ
it was so fun watching this lakorn. didn't realize it's coming to an end. :(
i'm glad ken and ann got pair up for this lakorn.

nikki1786

LizQuen
:lol: I just want to spread some happiness this holiday! One one more week until then!
hahaha... my birthday is even at SSH schedule... so i will have wonderful time this week, and you jin should translate it to me ASAP hehehe nah... im just trying to be sound so demanding... LOL

it will end on 23... and yeah... so am i... i will this lakorn but im not to the point of missing this lakorn yet. i still need to REwatch this after the subs has been completed... XD

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I know! This is special! She was so cute and shy when she confessed her love. It was so cute! ARGH! Din really makes me angry! No other pra'eks out there in lakorns will ever have the opportunity to have their nang'eks confess their love to them like this ever! And yet,it was ruined! So disappointed!

I think either Por, taew, and Boys lakorn or Marts. It's coming up.

@Bellefire, I'm working that morning so i won't be able to do any caps or translation right away but I will get it done! For sure I'll be there for the last episode of SSH!!

I should be studying but here I am! I'm gonna study now! I really want to do good on this test! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
I think either Por, taew, and Boys lakorn or Marts. It's coming up.

@Bellefire, I'm working that morning so i won't be able to do any caps or translation right away but I will get it done! For sure I'll be there for the last episode of SSH!!

I should be studying but here I am! I'm gonna study now! I really want to do good on this test! :lol:

LOL what kind of test is that? LOL i was thinking of Sood Sanae Ha long test... hahaha all questions were related of course to the lakorn... hahaha

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! No it was a history test! Gosh I felt half of it was so hard! I wish it was a test on SSH because i would probably get 90% right! :lol:

Also excited for tomorrows episode!! I don't have class so I'll be home all day!! :lol: Can't wait to see Din go over to Lin's house! Lin fight with the Korean wannabe and maybe Loom kidnapping Lin! :lol:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i know i'm still behind but again if anyone is interested... summaries of ep 9-11 are up at http://lsgf.wordpress.com/

still havent watch 12 and 13 yet!! aghhhh damn life getting in the way of Kane and Ann

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i know i'm still behind but again if anyone is interested... summaries of ep 9-11 are up at http://lsgf.wordpress.com/

still havent watch 12 and 13 yet!! aghhhh damn life getting in the way of Kane and Ann
omg! thank you soooo much!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i watch today's episode... Alin's so hilarious with her dance because she's falling even more with Kru Cook, love also how she ran so fast and fixed herself just to impress Kru Cook with her looks... hahaha

i love Tha and Lek's scene now. i even cracked up at the part... Tha and Lek's relationship is now getting better while Alin sulk at the moment she saw the two, because the two were sweet together and she... she's sulking because she dont know what's prediction of her status relationship with Kru Cook, in short... her love life is not progressing yet... XD lol

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Bellefire, would you be so willing to give a full summary of todays episode? Not going to be able to watch til after work tonight so I'm excited to know what happend. Thanks in advance:)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Really can't wait to see todays episode!! Feel sad for Ann her relationship isn't going anywhere yet. But there is still time!! I hope we get more moments with Kru cook and Lin!! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bellefire, would you be so willing to give a full summary of todays episode? Not going to be able to watch til after work tonight so I'm excited to know what happend. Thanks in advance:)
im not a Thai, i was watching the whole episode but most of it i dont really understand.
im still waiting for JIN to translate it to me.

i think i finally get what everyone was saying that Kru Cook's playing hard to get now... XD
but everytime it focuses on him, hahaha he surely falls for Alin. XD

Really can't wait to see todays episode!! Feel sad for Ann her relationship isn't going anywhere yet. But there is still time!! I hope we get more moments with Kru cook and Lin!! :lol:
JIN, you need to translate it to me... :p

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 14 summary:

Ming and Leks mother know each other somehow and comes up with s scheme to make Lin lose face. Ming gets more info on Lin from the secretary.

lin tells Kom that she won't let Kru cook get away since she didn't fail in getting him back yet.

Lek moves out of his house and tries to move in with Taa. As Lek tries to get Taa back Lin comes in seeing him hug her and throws her bag. She shouts at him for having the guts to come back and tells him to leave. Lin once again asks Taa for advise.

At work the Korean wannabe yells at her for trying to keep Kru Cook to her self by telling her that he was gay. Lin is mocks her with the way she talks and they start a fight which lands them both at the police station.

Kom goes to help her and after and sees the paparazzi she uses this opportunity to apologize publicly to Din. She holds a press conference and tells everyone that Lek already had a wife and child that's why she wasn't going to get married and she apologized to Din saying that if he wasn't there for her she wouldn't be the Lin she was today. She won him back.

At home while putting on medicine she hears her door bell and open to see Kru cook. She stops in and runs back into her room to pick out an outfit while tripping and begging that he doesn't leave while she gets ready.