Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
edit:
I wrote a FF with K-A team!! I hope you guys can read it!

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/40776-my-hi-so-love/
yessss!!! a fanfic!!!

I should spank you for this, Trina. :lol: I subbed this clip. :p But Nat's been a BIG help for all of Ann's subbed lakorns though.

Wah, I thought this thread should be booming by now. Well, I want to share my share of SSH fever. I made some wallies that I posted at Ann's forum (some of you might have seen it already), not the best, but wanted to post it here as well. Loving SSH and KA! :wub:
huwaaaaat?!?!? :wacko: i am so so so so sooooooo soooooorrrryyyyy anony!!!! what was i thinking? of course you subbed these clips! *hits my head hard* :unsure: :unsure: i'm still soo sad for ken :(

and very nice wallies anony! great for fanfics! ^_^

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
talk about the funeral...anyone know who die, I am curious to know...
I believe that it's going to be Fah's mother since she is very old and i believe in a coma.

So ther will be 16 episode then if it ends on the 23! Yes!! It's going to be 16 episodes then!! :lol:

@tfilipina I wanted to read a K-A FF but I didn't see any so i just decided to write one since I was bored was waiting for SSH to come out. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
its wednesday now weeeeeeeh~! cant wait for Sood Sanae Ha still had a lot of hours to wait... LOL im like two series that i preferred to watch only...

Sood Sanae Ha, Episode 12- heartbreaking scene
My Cheating Hearts, Episode 3- willing scene

*sigh*

goodnight~!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
its wednesday now weeeeeeeh~! cant wait for Sood Sanae Ha still had a lot of hours to wait... LOL im like two series that i preferred to watch only...

Sood Sanae Ha, Episode 12- heartbreaking scene
My Cheating Hearts, Episode 3- willing scene

*sigh*

goodnight~!
GOOD NIGHT..its wednesday over there already huh.hheheheh..lucky u..hehhehe...i can not wait til tomorrow either..lol...

nikki1786

LizQuen
GOOD NIGHT..its wednesday over there already huh.hheheheh..lucky u..hehhehe...i can not wait til tomorrow either..lol...
yeah its wednesday but we are still one hour ahead from BKK. i only realized that just 2 weeks ago only XD so i needed to adjust if i wanted to watch it lived. since the lakorn starts around 8 or something, i can watch it here around 9...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^lol!I would watch it live but I'm always tired from school so i just wait until 11-12 to download it! Just a few hours from now!! It's snowing outside!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i didnt watch it... because i have slow connection, but i guess i have to wait for ladyedna to upload it... XD the anticipated scen tonight... i failed to watch it T________________________________T

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^awww..i hate it when my internet connection is slow!! <_< But it's okay, i'm sure it'll be better for you tomorrow! I wanted to get spoilers from you! :lol:

Can't wait to watch today's episode!! It's snow alot so i wonder if my connection will be good.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^awww..i hate it when my internet connection is slow!! <_< But it's okay, i'm sure it'll be better for you tomorrow! I wanted to get spoilers from you! :lol:

Can't wait to watch today's episode!! It's snow alot so i wonder if my connection will be good.
yeah.... T_T hopefully tomorrow... my connection has been down since morning... so hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
i also didn't enjoyed much the other drama i was watching because of the low quality live tv awhile ago. T______T though i got the chance to see the anticipated of that drama. but in SSH.... T________________________T

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Would anyone be willing to share a summary of todays episode? I won't get to watch it tell after work today and is just dieing to know what all happen.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Would anyone be willing to share a summary of todays episode? I won't get to watch it tell after work today and is just dieing to know what all happen.
I'm downloading it right now so after i get it I'll post up caps and the summary. :lol:

I made a new MV it doesn't have to do with SSH but it has KA so i think it's relevant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQrFw7ssB64

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!! *Jumping up and down* :lol: FOR PREVIEW LIN CONFESSED TO DIN AND WANTS TO MARRY DIN!!! :wub:
I know its crazy..how cute..hehehhe..and its so sweet..i can not wait til tomorrow..lol...
so looking forward to it!!..YIPPY SKIPPY!...LOL...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
@ honda

Epi 12: Lin asks Kom to get Din to come back. Kom tells her that he can't because Din is his friend and had asked him to not bother him anymore about Lin. Lin starts to cook the chocolate but end up burning it to. She thinks about Kru cook and tries to call only to remember that she had threw his Sim card away and now he was phoneless so she decides to go to the restaurant he cooks at. There she tries to get him to come back but he leaves her in the dust making her feel sad. She confronts only to hear him say that he won't return to help her cook and doesn't want to see her anymore. Lin then goes to Taa and tells her to help her cook. Lek goes to the store to give popie a doll but sees Lin he then leaves. Lek then calls Lin to a restaurant and asks Lin to marry him. She agrees and tells her father and Kom. Kom then goes and tell Din. After Kom leaves a sad Din looks at the note Lin gave him and throws it away. Lek's mother is happy that Lek and her are getting married. Leks secretary tells everyone that Lek and Lin are getting marred. At the store Taa finds a newspaper announcing Lek and lin's marriage. At Din's house they also see the newspaper. Din's servant askes if he knows and he reply he does and leaves. His mother senses that there is something wrong. Lin and Lek goes and prepare for their wedding. Lin and Kom talks about the wedding and Lin says that Lek doesn't understand her at all. Kom then tells her that no one can understand what she wants. She then retorts and say that Kru Cook knows which silences her. Deep in her thoughts Kom leaves knowing that something is up with her about Din. Walking around everywhere she looks she is reminded of Din. She then goes and meet Din at his restaurant and asks him about the wedding planning. He asks her why she wants his help and she reply that he's her friend so she's just asking. He then tells her that he really can't help her and leaves. She then asks why he can't help her. but he leaves her behind crying. She apologizes but he just drives off. The next day at work the makeup artist spills powder on her waiting to get yelled at but she just tells him to grab a towel which surprise the crew. After the recording Loom is in debt and yells at Ming which tells him that it's not her fault since she gave him money to help him. He then goes to a private loaner and loans money from him. talking to Taa Lin finds out that Popei is Taa's daughter. While teaching Lin Lek comes over and sees the two of them together. Taa lies to Lin that she only knew him as her fiancee. Din then comes in and see the two together in the store. I think the video i downloaded was missing a part here. Lin enters her place with Kom telling her that DIn doesn't have a girlfriend but Lin yells at him that maybe Taa is his girlfriend. Kom then tells her not to worry about Din because she already is getting married to another man. Lin then goes around and is reminded of Din. She then drives and arrives at Din's restaurant and there she watches him drive away with mixed feeling. The next morning Din goes downstairs and is told to go meet his mother in the big house. He also sees the invitation by lin to the wedding. Inside Loom stops him and takes the invitation. He makes fun of him and said that he'll never get Lin as he is a servants son. Angry he punches Loom. His mother comes running and tries to stop him as he leaves. Naam and and fahs comes in after the commotion and sees that loom was punched. Nam yells that Loom didn't even do anything but Fah thinks there is something going on since Din would never act like that. Out side Din is stopped by his mother. He apologizes and tells her that he couldn't hold it in anymore. She assures him that she would do the same. He asks her if she heard and she shakes her head yes she heard everything. She tells him that if she likes Lin then it's fine because she is a cute girl and he's not someone who doesn't have a heart he can like anyone. He then asks her if Loom had told her, she tells him that she didn't hear but she see's it, if you like someone you can't stop that feeling. She assures that one day it will come true, but he tells her it's only a dream because she was already getting married.

Preview. Popei has gets sick and Lin finds her. She then calls her father to find that it was Lek. She gets angry and starts to beat him. Lin takes her away and tells her that she is perfect. Lin then goes in and takes over the company since she invested in it and pushes lek's mother around. Lin confess to Din hat she love him. She tells Kom that she will marry Din!! :wub: