Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol! now, my sleeping schedule is 5am-12nn just because of this drama! hahahaha! i'm done with school and still waiting for january to start looking for a job, so right now, i've been bumming around... :lol:

and i think the 160+mb vid was ok. just that in the end part, it was a bit broken. but what i know is...it's just diamend's hq vids that are 200+mb.

thanks again jin for the caps and the hilarious gifs!!! that part where she bumped her butt to his chest was... :lol: improper! but hey, that's ann! hahahaha!

wow 15 epi! :wub: awww... there's gonna be drama from here on... i'll be crying more than i did in epi 11! waaaaa :(
I wish I could bum around like you, ate... lol
maybe after I graduate? hahahahaha

I just started with this lakorn last night... I'll continue with eps 2 and 3 tomorrow lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just finished my second MV!! I hope you guys like it!! :lol: I really liked the song, after awhile it started to sound very christmasie, with the bells and all. Just in time for the holidays i guess! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnJVbgkMB2I

I do wonder how many episodes there will be. I would be happy if it was longer than 14 episodes. I hope there are at least 15 or 16. I still feel like there will be a lot things that still need to happen.

1.Loom will kidnap Lin
2.Lin finds out about Lek's marriage to Taa
3.Lek and Taa officially marry and Lin proposes to Din
4.The funeral
and much more i can't remember right now.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i think i saw a link here once or twice for the summaries on darathai... just wanted to let anyone know who was reading them that i am still doing them. i will be caught up this week... since the blog is on hiatus right now i'll be posting it else where and will tweet the link on darathai.duayjai.net
hooray!!! oh, i'm eager to read the summaries! :lol:

I wish I could bum around like you, ate... lol
maybe after I graduate? hahahahaha

I just started with this lakorn last night... I'll continue with eps 2 and 3 tomorrow lol
donna! at last, you came here! :p i've been wondering where you've been but i guess you must be very busy with school! :rolleyes:

jin! your mv almost made me cry!!! i still can feel ken's pain! :(

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh my gosh it was so sad when ken read his rating! i think it was minus 20. and she said she didn't care about his family background but gave him a minus 10 or so because his mother was a servant. come on alin that is so sad!

chinda

sarNie Elites
About lin's rating of kru cook , well I believe she didnt want it to be seen that way because yeah she tend to rate people according to her standards, according to what she normally believe is the best (the best according also to society' standards lol) . She was not being hypocrite when she said she dont care about his mother being a servant. After all she changed so much since she got to know din, a proof: she felt super bad when she realised that din took a look at the diary.., we all know that soon she'll realised her diary is full of BS and eventually realise that love is not about perfect points/score/ratings but feelings and closeness :D hihhii hope it makes sense

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished my second MV!! I hope you guys like it!! :lol: I really liked the song, after awhile it started to sound very christmasie, with the bells and all. Just in time for the holidays i guess! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnJVbgkMB2I

I do wonder how many episodes there will be. I would be happy if it was longer than 14 episodes. I hope there are at least 15 or 16. I still feel like there will be a lot things that still need to happen.

1.Loom will kidnap Lin
4.The funeral
Wait, what funeral?! What did I miss, who dies?

fan

sarNie Juvenile
summaries of ep 6 - 8 at http://lsgf.wordpress.com/ if anyone wants to read.... sorry if theres typos and such i'm just trying to catch up right now and i will clean the summaries up once i move them to darathai

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
summaries of ep 6 - 8 at http://lsgf.wordpress.com/ if anyone wants to read.... sorry if theres typos and such i'm just trying to catch up right now and i will clean the summaries up once i move them to darathai
omg! thank you! thank you! thank youuuuuu!!! :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n6fXOtD9uY

epi 11 scene where din and kom had a serious talk after din said goodbye to lin... such a heartbreaking scene! :(

paraphrasing anony's sub... (so sorry anony for the mis-credit!)

"if as a friend, she doesn't despise me... but if more than that, it's probably impossible... i lied to you. i can't be just her friend. i think of her as more than that. i'm happy when i'm close to her. and everytime i am, i'd hope that there's a chance... and if i continue to be close to her, the most troubled would be me... i lied to myself that it'll be alright... i think it's time to part from her" :(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Wow! Just those few words were do heart breaking! Lin's heart is going to be broken too when she tries to get close to him again! :(

I'm excited for this weeks episode!!! I sucks that my finals are coming up!! I won't be able to put as much time as i have on this lakorn this week! <_<

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
That didn't happen yet! I'm not sure who dies but I think it's Fah's mother which is in a coma. You didn't miss anything yet. I was just talking about future scenes in the lakorn.
Oh okay then, thank you for clearing that up.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^_^ Sorry for the misunderstanding I was just talking about the BTS clips that i saw and didn't air yet.

One more day to go!!! :lol:

534Hip, if your talking about this weeks episode then Lin will go asking Din to go to her wedding but since he doesn't want to feel hurt knowing that she doesn't want him he's going to be mean to her. I'm sure Lin will find out about Lek. And Loom will try to get Lin to give him money.

edit:
I wrote a FF with K-A team!! I hope you guys can read it!

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/40776-my-hi-so-love/

nikki1786

LizQuen
gosh one more day and its SSH again... cant wait for their heartbreaking scene where Din says that her wedding is not important and she needed to stop acting like she's the center of the universe... XD hahahaha

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n6fXOtD9uY

epi 11 scene where din and kom had a serious talk after din said goodbye to lin... such a heartbreaking scene! :(

paraphrasing nat's sub...

"if as a friend, she doesn't despise me... but if more than that, it's probably impossible... i lied to you. i can't be just her friend. i think of her as more than that. i'm happy when i'm close to her. and everytime i am, i'd hope that there's a chance... and if i continue to be close to her, the most troubled would be me... i lied to myself that it'll be alright... i think it's time to part from her" :(
I should spank you for this, Trina. :lol: I subbed this clip. :p But Nat's been a BIG help for all of Ann's subbed lakorns though.

Wah, I thought this thread should be booming by now. Well, I want to share my share of SSH fever. I made some wallies that I posted at Ann's forum (some of you might have seen it already), not the best, but wanted to post it here as well. Loving SSH and KA! :wub:

Didn't write anything on this wally cuz my photoshop was being disobedient. :lol:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
^_^ Sorry for the misunderstanding I was just talking about the BTS clips that i saw and didn't air yet.

One more day to go!!! :lol:

534Hip, if your talking about this weeks episode then Lin will go asking Din to go to her wedding but since he doesn't want to feel hurt knowing that she doesn't want him he's going to be mean to her. I'm sure Lin will find out about Lek. And Loom will try to get Lin to give him money.

edit:
I wrote a FF with K-A team!! I hope you guys can read it!

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/40776-my-hi-so-love/
Wow, Jin! You're actually writing a fanfic of KA? Haha, I thought I was crazy about them but I guess you're crazier. :lol: I totally need to check it out.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I just finished my second MV!! I hope you guys like it!!
I really liked the song, after awhile it started to sound very christmasie, with the bells and all. Just in time for the holidays i guess!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WnJVbgkMB2I

1.Loom will kidnap Lin
4.The funeral

talk about the funeral...anyone know who die, I am curious to know...