Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^^ lol!! :lol: There always have to be something bad about the end guy!! But i'm all for Lin and kru' Cook!! If it was me I would go for Kru' Cook since the beginning! Who wouldn't want a guy who can cook!! :wub:

Lek is weak towards his mother but i think that might be because he feels responsible for her since his father's death. I really think he should step up and stand up to his mother. He knows it wrong for his mother to want him to get married for money when he doesn't love Lin and already has a wife and child.

topped the pg again!! It's getting late! Gotta get to sleep!! :lol: GN SSH fans!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
anyways, off topic tfilipina. big wondering why are you still awake at this hour? me, i just woke up to continue my download. so far i am downloading episode 10 and in an hour, it'll be finish... by then, i will download the episode 11 ^_^
lol! now, my sleeping schedule is 5am-12nn just because of this drama! hahahaha! i'm done with school and still waiting for january to start looking for a job, so right now, i've been bumming around... :lol:

and i think the 160+mb vid was ok. just that in the end part, it was a bit broken. but what i know is...it's just diamend's hq vids that are 200+mb.

thanks again jin for the caps and the hilarious gifs!!! that part where she bumped her butt to his chest was... :lol: improper! but hey, that's ann! hahahaha!

wow 15 epi! :wub: awww... there's gonna be drama from here on... i'll be crying more than i did in epi 11! waaaaa :(

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
lol jin! if i knew better, i'd think you are waiting for the 20th post and then post yourself! hahahaha! just kidding! :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^lol!! :lol: your so smart tfilipina! I just wanted to top the page! Does it take 20 posts to get another pg? Also congrats on finishing school!! I hope nobody thinks I'm annoying for posting to much in here! :unsure:

I also think it was improper for Lin to do that and not apologize but her personality is like a child. I bet since she was raised like a princess she didn't get to play around like other children so now that her three aunts aren't with her that personality is coming out. And since Din was the first one to oppose her she has a liking for him. :lol:

I said i was going to sleep earlier I lied! :blush: But i will now!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
OMG! I can't wait for next week's episode! It's getting so heartbreaking! I feel so sad for Din! All the sadness in his eyes. ): Lin and Lek already planning on marriage!?! That's crazy! Lek needs to man up and quit staying under his mama's skirt! I'm sure right now Lin doesn't know who she really wants. But of course we all know she wants Din! lol. I can't wait! Lin and Din are both gonna be hurt in the next episode. It's gonna be sad. :(

Can anyone tell me what Kom and Din are talking about towards the end of episode 11?? And what kind of notes did Lin jot down on her notebook?? And what was the -10 and -20 points for?? I'm guessing it's something to do with Din since he seemed upset after seeing it?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Man i hope Sonia doesn't accept Willy back, he's such a coward letting his mum manipulate him like that, and telling Anne that he doesn't have a daughter, argh i hate him in this, he's as worse as him mum for just letting her get away with everything.
Yep! I agree! After everything that Lek's mother had put Tha through, I can't believe she's still willing to love Lek without having him stand up to his mother! I mean, that scene of Lek's mom throwing money at Tha telling her to get an abortion with that money and dragged her out the house was just cruel! After all that and yet Lek and his mother is still giving Tha and Pupae sucha hard time! It's been 5 years, and yet Lek still can't man up! The hardships that he put Tha through is just wrong. I don't see how Tha could put up with it. ):

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i need tocatch on today's episode.. but i can't help but to come in here after ep 10! I can describe Ken and Anne in two words in this lakorn, SUPER CUTTTEEEE! :wub: they are soooo cute in here!! :) i just hate how Anne doesn't realize how comfortable she is around ken yet.. and that HES THE GUY!!!!! :mad: geez. but they're so adorable :) i love watching their chemistry. <3333

nikki1786

LizQuen
^ That was cute Belle!! :lol: I can't believe we have to wait to see next weeks episode!!

I'm currently working on my second MV!!! :lol: Once I'm done I'll post it up!! I feel like i need more footage and have to wait for more clips!!
lol... i want to include the conversations of Alin towards Kru Cook, she's so funny when it comes to this kind of scenes... in my 2nd MV which is tonight... i'll be including the part where she says "hot!"... LOL

Truth is if Khun Lek wasn't weak like that, us fan would have a hell of a hard time siding for someone, Lek or Din. :lol: I know I'll hesitate much. I'm really happy with the current flow. I'm all for Lin and "hot chef" ! :wub:
i dont hate Lek... both Lek and Din had weaknesses. Din couldn't even tell what he really needed to say or its like a bottom line already but he couldnt say it. with Lek he couldn't protect his own wife and daughter from his mother.

lol! now, my sleeping schedule is 5am-12nn just because of this drama! hahahaha! i'm done with school and still waiting for january to start looking for a job, so right now, i've been bumming around... :lol:

and i think the 160+mb vid was ok. just that in the end part, it was a bit broken. but what i know is...it's just diamend's hq vids that are 200+mb.

thanks again jin for the caps and the hilarious gifs!!! that part where she bumped her butt to his chest was... :lol: improper! but hey, that's ann! hahahaha!

wow 15 epi! :wub: awww... there's gonna be drama from here on... i'll be crying more than i did in epi 11! waaaaa :(

ahahahah... LOL you dont like the graveyard shift of being in a call center? XD
most grads here end up in call center... XD dunno why.

me either... i am addicted to this drama that i needed to watch even without subs. when i was in a bazaar event and designing bags, my friend notices about my laptop... Sood Sanae Ha all the way. XD

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Can anyone tell me what Kom and Din are talking about towards the end of episode 11?? And what kind of notes did Lin jot down on her notebook?? And what was the -10 and -20 points for?? I'm guessing it's something to do with Din since he seemed upset after seeing it?
towards the end: Kom immediately tries to justify Alin's actions and reasoning. Din was extremely hurt that she notated his mom's career and family status were given negative points. Din also confesses that he thinks of Alin more than friends and he needs to keep his distance/cut off so that it doesn't cause any more hurt to him.

he was happy to be written in her book because his first thoughts were "Oh, I'm thought of as a potential suitor?"

the negatives were about his family status and his parents' status. she made a remark that his mom is a servant. personally, i thought Alin was really wrong on this part. she pretty much contradicted herself when she said his status, family and lifestyle doesn't bother her but in plain terms she wrote that he's not good enough. when she wrote this, she was writing expectations of her ideal boyfriend based on her upbringing. as Kom has said before, "her aunts filled her mind with nonsense things that are suppose to be important". Alin was brainwashed while she was a little girl and has never had a true friend and been in love. she's only had crushes.

we all know that the outside shouldn't count - it's the inside but Alin's ranking was all based on silly ideas. i'm not surprised they had her do something like this because in the end they will have to be making up to one another with the mistakes they made. (Alin's ranking and Din keeping Lek's situation to himself from the beginning.)

just a little vent - Kom, Taa and Din all know the truth about Lek and his family and how everyone is intertwined but the one that will be hurt the most is Alin. :(

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
yea so sad for alin...what will happen next? i really want to read what will happen next..this lakorn is so good..ken and ann.SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTEE...

i can not wait til next week...super cute... :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I want to finish my MV but my sis has my laptop so i won't be able to finish it until tonight. I'll post it up for sure tomorrow!!! :lol:

Diane I agree with you, the one who will be hurt is Alin, since they all knew the truth but didn't tell her. But Lek is also blamed because he's doing it to get money for his mother. -_- I think though that Lin will forgive them once she comes to realize that the things her aunt had taught her were not right for every situation in life. I also agree that her rating Din was wrong but that's who she is, her aunt taught her to do that since little and old habits die hard. I'm sure she didn't want Din to think that's how she really felt she was just rating the facts.

I'm sure Fah's mother will die, because it seems they will be at a funeral. Lin will be there!! :lol: And that's where she will wash fruits or vegetables with Din!!

This lakorn is just getting better and better. We've only seen Lin cry for the things she want but know we will see her cry because of a tough decision of marrying lek or wanting Din back in her life! Din is the first guy to leave her in the cold so i'm sure she will be thinking hard about what she really wants.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys. Sorry for being off topic, but I was wondering if you guys can help me by providing youtube user account names who upload lakorn, thai shows, etc. I know of ateamforum and rteamforum, but that's it. I used to watch novova's channel, but they suddenly closed their account a few months back, and now I'm having withdrawal symptoms lol. Help a girl out, please!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
I want to finish my MV but my sis has my laptop so i won't be able to finish it until tonight. I'll post it up for sure tomorrow!!! :lol:

Diane I agree with you, the one who will be hurt is Alin, since they all knew the truth but didn't tell her. But Lek is also blamed because he's doing it to get money for his mother. -_- I think though that Lin will forgive them once she comes to realize that the things her aunt had taught her were not right for every situation in life. I also agree that her rating Din was wrong but that's who she is, her aunt taught her to do that since little and old habits die hard. I'm sure she didn't want Din to think that's how she really felt she was just rating the facts.

I'm sure Fah's mother will die, because it seems they will be at a funeral. Lin will be there!! :lol: And that's where she will wash fruits or vegetables with Din!!

This lakorn is just getting better and better. We've only seen Lin cry for the things she want but know we will see her cry because of a tough decision of marrying lek or wanting Din back in her life! Din is the first guy to leave her in the cold so i'm sure she will be thinking hard about what she really wants.

i totally agree with you both...alin will be the one that will end up getting hurt. I hope that she learns her lesson!!...

the funeral--i can not wait..i wonder if it will happen after alin knows the truth cause din and alin looks like they are back to their own cuteness....

i can not wait til next week...YIPPIE..YIPPIE...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Hey guys. Sorry for being off topic, but I was wondering if you guys can help me by providing youtube user account names who upload lakorn, thai shows, etc. I know of ateamforum and rteamforum, but that's it. I used to watch novova's channel, but they suddenly closed their account a few months back, and now I'm having withdrawal symptoms lol. Help a girl out, please!
thinkjaden
wishboniko
Anoymousblue2001 - mostly ken-ann
swtannenat - ann lakorns
KissKeepInTouch
Ruchaneewan
and more... :lol:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
towards the end: Kom immediately tries to justify Alin's actions and reasoning. Din was extremely hurt that she notated his mom's career and family status were given negative points. Din also confesses that he thinks of Alin more than friends and he needs to keep his distance/cut off so that it doesn't cause any more hurt to him.

he was happy to be written in her book because his first thoughts were "Oh, I'm thought of as a potential suitor?"

the negatives were about his family status and his parents' status. she made a remark that his mom is a servant. personally, i thought Alin was really wrong on this part. she pretty much contradicted herself when she said his status, family and lifestyle doesn't bother her but in plain terms she wrote that he's not good enough. when she wrote this, she was writing expectations of her ideal boyfriend based on her upbringing. as Kom has said before, "her aunts filled her mind with nonsense things that are suppose to be important". Alin was brainwashed while she was a little girl and has never had a true friend and been in love. she's only had crushes.

we all know that the outside shouldn't count - it's the inside but Alin's ranking was all based on silly ideas. i'm not surprised they had her do something like this because in the end they will have to be making up to one another with the mistakes they made. (Alin's ranking and Din keeping Lek's situation to himself from the beginning.)

just a little vent - Kom, Taa and Din all know the truth about Lek and his family and how everyone is intertwined but the one that will be hurt the most is Alin. :(
Aww, thanks so much! :)

Dang, that's so wrong! Alin cares too much about status and not enough on a person's value. So she didn't deduct points from Lek for having a "wife" [since she only knows about Lek having a wife and not a kid yet]?? Lin's gonna feel stupid and sorry when she finds out that Din actually isn't poor and his mom actually isn't a servant!

I remember the episode when Din was so happy when Lin said that his status, family, lifestyle didn't matter to her. And now she did this. *Sigh...poor Din. Tha broke his heart and now Lin. :(

I hope Din doesn't forgive her easily though. Lin needs to learn how to see a person inside.

I hope after Fah's mother dies, the will's gonna say that Din gets majority of the money so then he'll be rich and Lin will feel dumb. I'm sure right now Lin is confused on who she really wants to be with. Alot of Lin's true inner feelings were developed with Din and not Lek. Lek is a weak person while Din is a strong person with much greater value.

youtube.com/spicyIII
youtube.com/rainyyonme
youtube.com/starssubingteam [eng sub vids]
youtube.com/maraphang
youtube.com/lakorns
youtube.com/Chhylee

tfilipina named off most of them. these are just some more to add. :)

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i think i saw a link here once or twice for the summaries on darathai... just wanted to let anyone know who was reading them that i am still doing them. i will be caught up this week... since the blog is on hiatus right now i'll be posting it else where and will tweet the link on darathai.duayjai.net