Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^Did you download the episode? That was fast! :lol:

Yeah! The fight scene is today!! I can't wait to watch it!!!!

edit: It's been a long time since i topped a pg!! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
nevermind jin... i DLed completely the episodes 1 to 5... tomorrow will be 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10...
my connection is kinda weird... because i couldn't get to watch completely the episode today but i completely download the episodes from 1 to 5... XD

edit: LMAO... is that mean we're gonna play just like the old times if who's gonna top the page? XD hahaha

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
:lol: u both r funny!
belle, i think the hq epi 4 has the error but the non-hq is ok...
i'm dl-ing epi 10 now :wub: can't wait to watch it! :wub: :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I guess! I mean it is Ann and Ken!! Who wouldn't want to top a page!!! I'm downloading episode 10 right now! I'll post up caps after! :lol: Can't wait so excited!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
anne's new magazine. she so pretty
OMG! Are there any more pictures of Anne on the inside??? She looks flawless! I want to see more! It looks so extravagant! If anybody can share more pictures of the inside spread of Anne, that'll be great! :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I guess! I mean it is Ann and Ken!! Who wouldn't want to top a page!!! I'm downloading episode 10 right now! I'll post up caps after! :lol: Can't wait so excited!!
Is your yt account: iluvjin1?? jw.

Do you or anybody else know where I can watch episode 10???? I'm so anxious! I want to at least watch it before I go to work! ):

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
omg! i'm done watching!!! i especially enjoyed the last 20mins!!! i was really laughing so hard!

lin dancing by herself in her house :lol: ...din grabbing the sling of her bag...lin holding him closer everytime he says "let go!" :lol: ...the flowershop scene matched w/ that wonderful song...and that part where she whined like a kid having tantrums! hahahaha! and of course, her singing and dancing in the car! omg, i couldn't stop laughing! awww... din's so sweet arranging those flowers and cooking something for her... :wub:

the next epi looks exciting! there's gonna be drama and conflicts are soon to arise.

i really love this lakorn! ^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult

Do you or anybody else know where I can watch episode 10???? I'm so anxious! I want to at least watch it before I go to work! ):
dl from buddie media ^_^
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/40253-soot-sanaeha/

or maybe thinkjaden's channel in yt

nina07

sarNie Adult
I wanna see the part where she disguises herself for him to go shopping together. :wub: Does that happen yet in today's episode?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Gosh today's episode was great!! So many moments for the two!!!

As Lin talks with Din's mother Lin gives her a cd. I believe the cd consist of songs from her lakorn. Happy his mother wanted to also take a picture of her giving the cd to her. Din doesn't want to take part but his mother ushers him too.

Lin also wants to take one with him and tells him to not be scared of her.

I believe in epi 9 Naam asked Din's mother for Lin's phone number. His mother not knowing that she was getting it for Loom gives her the number and tells her where Lin will be the next day. Looking through the pictures Din keeps on thinking about Lin and tells himself to not think to much.

As loom makes his way to sweet talk Lin, naam makes sure that Din won't leave and interrupt them. But unknownly Din's mom comes and sees her out side and askes her why she didn't so meet Lin, if she doesn't she will miss him. Din over hears this and comes out to ask naam where Loom went. Lin arrives at the filming and askes if Kru cook had arrived. Loom makes his way and arrives at the filming site.

Din calls Kom and tells him that loom had gone to see Lin. Din is on his way to her as Loom looks for lin, Lek's secretary sees him and calls Ming that Loom is there. Pissed off Ming drives off her on her gig and goes over to the market where lin is. After seeing Lin, Loom goes up to her with a box(I believe it is jewelry). She's looks at him and askes him who she is. He then is about to call Din the way he always does but calls him his older brother Din. Lin thinks about it and remembers that He is going out with ming.

Ming arrives as Loom puts her hand on the box and scream at Loom. Surprised Loom moves away and Min comes in to yell at her. As the argument gets more heated Ming slaps Lin. And a fight startes as Lin slaps her back.

As Ming is about to hit Lin again Din arrives and stops her from Hitting her. Angery he tells her to stop because she miss understood Lin. It was loom who went there himself. As he was about to tell her the reason Loom grabs Ming and tells her to go home. To make sure the audience didn't gossip about the fight the stylist and secretary tell the crowd that they were filming a lakorn.

Worried about Lin he brushes off the food on her face and holds her face to make sure she is fine. As Din looks at her the stylist and secretary look at the couple thinking that something more must be going on between the two.

Din returns with medicine and apoligized to Lin that his mother didn't know what was going to happen. But Lin grabs his hand and tells him it's not her or his fault what happened. As Din puts the medicine on Lin smiles and tells her that she has never seen him like that before. He asks like like what and she answers him that she has never seen him warm and nice. He then tells her that he is always like that but she just never sees it.

As he continue to put the medicine on her face Lek comes and interrupts them and asks her if she is fine. Lin then tells him that she is fine because Din helped her. He then thanks Din and askes if she was still hurt so that he could put medicine on. She accepts and lets him him puts on him. Din walks away and both look at each other again as Din leave. Kom comes and see's Din walk away. Kom then goes and meet Taa and talk about Din and Lin.

The next day Lin lies to get out of work. After she sees the medicine she thinks about Din and smile.

Lek's secretary tells his mother what had happened at the filming site and she gets angry. She tells lek to get Din out Lin's life before she does something.

Din is still stuck on the thought of Lin and Lek but get's cheered up when he receives a note from Lin saying that she was hungry and wanted him to cook for her. She also kissed the note making him even happier.

Bringing the dish out to her she tells him that she wanted to thank him for helping her the day before.

Phupei finds out that her dad might be going out with Lin. Lek calls Lin to go out with him the next day and she tells Din that Lek is the only one in her heart and want to marry him. Discourage Din tells her he doesn't want to listen anymore and goes back to cook.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Yes it is! I can try to up load it but it's time consuming to me. I'll upload the good part though!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Phupei calls Lek and he cancels his date with Lin to go see her play soccer. He goes not knowing that Din was also going to watch her plya in place of Taa.

Lek finds out that Din knows both Taa and Phupei. After the first game Leks and Din talk about Lin and Taa. Din tells lek to be careful with Lin because she might find out about his relationship with Taa, the problem will not be about him.

Ming goes to meet loom and is disappointed that he doesn't want a realtionship with her anymore. Disappointed she leaves to hear the servant talking about the picture of Lin with her and Din. She waits and them takes the picture to see Lin holding Din.

Disapointed by Lek, Lin reads the paper about Aom getting married and also wants to get married. Bored she decides to leave her place and go to a salon.

Din tries to call Lin but she has turned her phone off. At the salon as she waits for her mask to dry she over hears the girls next to her talking about marriage. I believe the girl was saying she went and prayed and that's how she got married.

Lin then takes that idea and decide to go and do the same. But as she opens her door she finds Din about to press the doorbell. He asks her why she is dressed like that and sees that paper she had printed off about the god she was going to pray to. He drags her back in and askes her why she was doing it. She then says she's going to pray to get married. He then tells her that she has to bring the necessary things to pray.

She asks him how he knows and he tells her that his mom told him. Wanting him to go with her she grabs him. He refuses but goes.

They go to the market and buy a bunch of flowers.

Once they get to the temple he cleans the praying stand for her.

A lady comes up to her in the middle of praying and tells her she was praying for something else? As they walk back she tells him that nothing is going right for her. He then tells her to go home to take a bath to feel better.

She refuses and forces him to grab her.

On the way back Lin hears her favorite song and starts dancing as Din drives her home. I love this part she was dancing a lover him! I wonder how he felt!

After taking a bath Lin comes to find her living room decorated with the flowers she had bought and a note from Din saying he made her a salad for her.

I must say tomorrows episode looks so good. Din will finally tell Lin that he can't take it anymore, He's going to leave her after she told him that she is going out with Lek.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i can not wait for tomorrow's epi...so sad for din...i wonder when she will find out that she also likes him too!!...

.diane.

Media Fanatic
what kind of cd did Alin give to Din's mom? XD lol
it was a previous drama that Anne did in 2005 but they are using it as "Alin's work". the mom was saying "omg, let's have a watching marathon!" :D

http://wiki.sarnworld.com/index.php/Ruk_La_Mund_Lund_La_Mai

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Wanted to share some gifs I wanted to share!!

Din with Lin after the fight. Lin is all teary eyed!!

:wub:

Looking at each other before Din leaves.

Lin looking at Din.

for tfilipina!

I just Love this one!! Love Din's reaction. He's turning away shyly!! :lol: