Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
me... i'll be waiting for the subs to finish before i will make an MV... but those scaps you posted jin is such a great help for me to understand every scene.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^^I'm glad i can be of help! My thai isn't that great but after watching lakorn with subs i can understand thai so much better than before. If I really pay attention then the better i understand what they are saying! :lol:

Just one day and a few hours before we can watch epi 10!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just a few more hours!!!!! :lol: Gosh i'm sure excited!! My Mv is half way done!! I just need some more clips!!!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
what, what do you mean only a couple of hrs? what time does it start? tell me..tell me..tell me...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think the lakorn airs 5:15 tomorrow morning...wish I can watch it live...that will be awsome....but I'm glad that peaches and bunnii are uploading the lakorn early.... it helps a lot cause I don't have to wait long...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ Yes the next episode will air tomorrow morning that's why i said a couple of hours. :lol: I thought it aired at 8 but I'm not sure!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yes, it actually 8: 15 pm in Thailand, but it 5: 15 am in here (California)....so it about 12 hours from now....

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm from the midwest so our time is the exact opposite in Thailand!! :lol:

Ann looks beautiful!! She should take more with Ken though!! Yeah just 6 more hrs before it airs!! I should go to sleep got a speech to do tomorrow!

nikki1786

LizQuen
my connection is kinda slow... -______________-" that's why i can't able to watch it. the last time i watched it, my connection was kinda okay... it didnt left me hanging to every scene and i was able to finish watching the whole episode last week wednesday.
i only saw a few... Alin was like having a flashback of what Din said that he's always caring but she doesnt seem notice it, Alin smiled. XD

i also saw the catfight but the connection interrupts me... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
ok... it seems weird... i think the episode 4 is error... because the video stopped halfway of the episode... and error appeared in media player...

i hope someone could re-upload the episode 4...