Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
just dowloading esp 9...it seems like taking forever to complete...thanks to peaches and bunnii for upload the lakorn so early...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
^ omg! you're done watching??? :blink: i'm still not halfway through! :mellow: but i loooove it! love how she keeps calling him! it's like she can't do anything w/o talking to him! :lol:

omg omg omg!!!!! :eek: he kissed her! he really did kiss her! waaaaa!!!!! :wub:
gooosh!!! i'm floating!

finally done!

love this epi! and the next one looks exciting as well! this keeps getting better and better each episode!

jiiinnn!!! i hope you can fill us in w/ your caps and descriptions when you have time! i'm dying here! waaa! he kissed her :wub: (still can't get over it!!! :lol: )

but then, it'll end soon too! :( nooo! hope this has 14-15 epis like oum ruk! wahahaha! waaaa!!!! he kissed her! :wub:

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

even tho i don't understand wat they are saying i still love it!!!!!!!

so funny when Alin was telling Din to pour her the drink in her glass!!! Ann's expression is so priceless!!!!!!

and the KISS!!!!!! heart attack!!! :wub:

also wen Alin was trying to eat the soup that Lek made! LOL!!!! her lips were shacking just to eat it! so funny!!! :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
So I fast forward to the the kiss.. I don't know. I mean it was hot and all, but I think it was better in SB.. LOL. I don't know, just something about it seemed weird. Maybe because Ken looks different in here. LMAO. It was cute though, but not the same.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
hehe din trying to steal a kiss while alin's knocked out. i bet din's the first thing on her mind when alin wakes up and probably the last before she falls asleep. she's like a child who's lost without him.

i love how she refused to let anyone part din from her, like how alek's mother tried to bring in another chef to use instead of din. even though she's the mother of alek, the guy she desperately wants to marry (or so she thinks at the moment), she still didn't care.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ken and anne are toooooo cuttee together :)

i love love love loveee the chemistry!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
love love esp 9...also the part where din hits his head, so understandable of his feeling....more cute/sweet scenes are coming in the next esp...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
OMG! YESSSS! THE KISS!!! DAMN! SOMEONE GOT BUSTEDDDDDDDDDDDD! HAHAHAHAH! :lol:

I didn't like how Ken kissed her nose or underneath her nose then slowly moved to her lips. but it was still affectionate. lol. The look that Din gives Lin while carrying her up the stair is just so beautiful and full of warmth! I love it. You can tell he's falling for her! YAH! I like how Lin is all holding onto Din by the neck. They were so close and sweet! :)

chinda

sarNie Elites
ohhhhhh im loving this lakorn sooo much. I like the part where he kinda ''confessed'' to her at the restarant. Man i had tears in my eyes lol it was definetly touching, really sweet. He's so in love with her awwwww <3

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was so good!!!!! :lol:

I was gone most of the day so sorry i wasn't able to post a cap and description on today's episode right away. I'm tried so i'll finish the other half of the drama tomorrow!

Din comes to meet Lin and had bought her medicine and also some homemade melody for sore throat. Not hearing her her say thank you she ushers him to go close with he does. She says thanks again and even gives him a kiss.

Din meets Kom after giving her the drinks and receives a IM from Lin surprising Kom since she has never done that before with him.

Lin gets her voice back and is happy, but feels weird wearing a student uniform, of course Din also makes fun of her. But as they talk the Korean wannabe hears her call his name and comes running wanting a picture with him.

Of course Din is happy, but Lin on the other hand hates them interacting.

Of course he get angery after he hears the korean wannabe say that it's to bad he's gay. Lin runs away as she know Din will yell at her. Din follows her and confronts her about it. She then replies she only said it so that the girl would not hit on him.

After meeting Lin, Din receives a call from Lek wanting him to meet him. Lek tells Din to back off and leave Lin. Not picking her calls Lin is worried and wants to know why he doesn't pick up.

As the day ends she recives a call and happily looks forward to answering it thinking that it was Din but turns out to be Lek which she isn't happy with but picks up anyways. On to Din he finally picks up the phone call from Lin. Lin then tells him that she was worried about him. Thinking about her she calls him back again saying when she said she was worried she really meant it.

At work DIn anxoiously waits for Lin to call her. Eating at Leks places Lin can't handle the food that Lek made but tries to finish it to not make him feel bad. Lin then Goes over to Dins restaurant wanting to eat the food he makes.

As he tries to go back to work Lin stops him and asks him how she can tell if a guy likes a girl. Din is shy and doesn't want to answer but decides to anyways for her sake. As he starts to explain Lin turns away and drinks the cocktail drink that he had grabbed from the manager of the restaurant. She then faint as she can't take alcohol.

That's it for now will continue tomorrow morning!! A treat for all!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
cant find words to describe how sweet is Din.
I wish such a sweet man come into my life.

like this SSH than anything other lakorns of ann and ken. Cant wait for next week.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
:wub: waaa! juicy!!! glad u pointed that out! maybe that's a different scene coz lin woke up and they're wearing different clothes from epi 9!!! maybe she got drunk again! wahahahaha! :lol: oh so excited for the next epi!!!