Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

nina07

sarNie Adult
I about nearly DIED at tomorrow's next episode preview. :wub:!! Like SB all over again! LOL. That kiss, can he get any hotter? <3 HAHA.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the screen cap and decrsiption...it helps alot when I have to wait till tonight to watch esp8...

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
episode 8 was cute. i love how ann clears anything up before there're misunderstanding between her and ken. it's cute how they've gotten so close but are completely clueless about how much they love and adore each other. her spoiled attitude and whining doesn't even annoy him. he just finds it cute and usually just goes along with it. lin seems to completely trust din, being all touchy feely with him.

i can't believe din's brother is planning on trying to get with lin. he's so unattractive. she's barely nice to people who cares about her like job's character and even her own dad. imagine how she'll be towards din's brother lol. i hope she'll turn him down hard.

here's an art piece of ann and ken to celebrate this lovely couple ^.^

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh.... happy birthday JIN~! ^_^
and also for the scaps... =)

my friends got convinced by seeing this segment when Alin said Mr. Hot Chef... they say that her expression was funny in a way of seducing it... XD they are looking forward to this scene as well.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
esp 8 was soo good....I love that part where lin comes in to save din from lek's mom...and when she says din is คนพิเศษ (a special person) to her and she needs to take good care of him...she just so cute...I have to say I enjoy every scene of them...

and tomorrow esp will even be better....ahhhhhhh can't wait
also so happy tomorrow is holiday so I can watch right after I download from buddiemedia...I don't have to wait till I get home to watch...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
love your art work scorpio3...and thanks for sharing...

nikki1786

LizQuen
after the bazaar that's where i should start DLing the series to be able to make some fanmade MV's. unfortunately, i had to run over here in this forum to know what's the latest and what's going on to the latest episode. of course, i wanna be keep updating that is why.

*sigh* i am actually dead tired of the preparation for the bazaar. T_T i've been doing MULTI-TASKING lately because of this bazaar. XD though i love bead working, it still hurts my eyes everytime i have to sew it on the bag. >.<

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
did anyone hear the part when din's mom talk about sb? she was saying the pe'ek was bad and ken was standing there :lol:

chinda

sarNie Elites
did anyone hear the part when din's mom talk about sb? she was saying the pe'ek was bad and ken was standing there :lol:
I was about to post this comment lol you can tell that ken wanted to laugh out loud :p ahahhah very cute episode !!!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
jiiiiiiinnnn!!! thanks sooo much for the caps and descriptions! omg! i can't help myself from smiling! :wub: :D "Mr. Hot Chef" bwahahhaah! love how she said it! :lol:
i looove them sooo much! 14 more hrs for the next dl! hahahaha! :) from the looks of it, it seems he's trying to stop his feelings for her, the way he hit his head like that. oh but din, u can't stop ur feelings!!! :rolleyes:

scorpio, love your artpiece! she looks fantastic in that dress!

lisa, i knew they were talking about a lakorn, but SB? bwahahah! really wise of them to use that! :lol:

oh, and i must add, him leaving her notes reminds me sooo much of oum ruk when chen brings her food w/ notes everyday! :wub: awww...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ It's so fun coming into this thread!!!

I didn't even realized that his mother said that!! I did hear Pe'ek! but not SB! Now i want to go back and listen for it!!! Gosh i just love this lakorn!! And YES I love how she says MR. HOT CHIEF!!! :lol: Ken and Ann are again putting there magic to work!!

Thanks for the happy birthday bellefire!! :lol: Glad I gained friends here!!! If i remember most of us are from SB thread too!! :lol: Now and again SB fever gets me!! I think it lasted for two to three months after the show ended!! I bet this one will be like that too!! SSH fever!! :lol: I must say this lakorn does as all the lakorn they did in one!!

I'm glad you gals enjoyed my caps and description!! If you guys want i can do it from now on!! It was fun putting it together and sharing it here!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL! Are you serious, she talks about SB?! Ahh! I didn't catch it.. I'mma go rewatch that part right now.

LOL The younger servant was all like 'He kidnapped her to a resort and then..' HAHAH. I love it.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
OMG! I'm SOOOOO behind! Because I want to watch it with eng subs but the person's kinda slow at it, and I'm trying to be very patient. But it's so hard and I'm so anxious. I tried watching it without eng subs and I just didn't find it as amusing because I didn't understand anything. Gosh, ep. 8 sounds so adorable! I'll get there eventually. haha. :)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
yes jin! we'd love to see more caps w/ descriptions!!! :D i was a bit late in SB so i wasn't really there when it aired :lol: but i love it!

xox, just be very patient w/ the subs! nat and anony still got other more important things to do. let's just be very thankful that they're still subbing it. ;) anyway, coming to this thread helps in understanding what's happening in the epis. u can also read the epi summaries in darathai ;)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yes jin! we'd love to see more caps w/ descriptions!!! :D i was a bit late in SB so i wasn't really there when it aired :lol: but i love it!

xox, just be very patient w/ the subs! nat and anony still got other more important things to do. let's just be very thankful that they're still subbing it. ;) anyway, coming to this thread helps in understanding what's happening in the epis. u can also read the epi summaries in darathai ;)
lol. yea i'm trying. i check it like everyday! haha. but of course i know subbers have lives too. :) so basically i'm taking my sweet, sweet time with Soot Saneha. with some spoilers here and there on sarnworld. lol. i've never heard of darathai. is it a blog? is there a link to it? it would be very helpful! :)

yea, i was super late on SB too! I saw it months after it was already done airing. so the only good part of it was that there were already complete eng subs to it so there was no waiting. SB was the drama where I first met Ken. I never knew who he was until SB. :)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
:wub: any minute now peaches will be uploading the next epi!!!
i'm so sleepy already!!! and the excitement for the next epi can't stop my eyes from closing! :wacko:
jin, i'm looking forward for your caps and descriptions!!! :lol: ;)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Take me away!!!!!!!!!! God, I'm gonna have a heart attack! Episode 9 is the bomb!!!! Ken is cute... the kiss, oh my god!