Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ken is looking mighty fine there.. :blush: Can't wait for that as well! Anyone know when it's airing?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay heres the pix

annes top is so not cute. usually they give her nice outfits while going on this show but her hills are nice..ken look good though. his laugh cracks me up *^lol*

credit to eayjang

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
lol coolness!

waaaaaaaaaaa!!!! the pics of their almost-kissing scene!!!! my heart is racing!!! :wub: :wub:
and in that interview, they look sooo good!!! just a little while more before the epi 8 airs!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah!! Episode 8!!!! Can't wait to watch it!!

Ken and Ann seems to be having a lot of fun on the show! Wheres willy and Sonia? I thought usually the whole main cast goes on together? :blink: Any who can't wait to watch that too, seems like they'll make the both of them cook!! :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I believe that it has aired already or is right now. I'm still waiting to see some to upload it. But for the mean time here's the links to the MV for the OST!!

Ordinary guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFXsPdRnmFI

Same heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeBmjOC5M74

I have to say i enjoyed the MV for Chin's song more! But both are equal good!!

I post screen caps when i get the video.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i watch the episode 8 awhile ago... it was hella funny because i can see that Din's falling for her even more... XD
also Lin doesn't notice the falling for him too... XD i cant wait for tomorrow's episode.

i watched episode with live tv in my net... with this one's site: http://www.thethaitv.com/thai-tv-3.php
i know its low quality... but i think its enough to give me spoilers. if you have some site info that i can watch it live with clearer version than this... please share it~! ^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i'm still waiting for peaches to upload it at buddie media

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/40253-soot-sanaeha/

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ Lucky!!! Can't wait to watch it now!! Glad i have something good to watch on my birthday!! :lol: Me too! Can't wait for anyone to upload it on YT anymore!! Got to get it right away!! :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
omg jin, nina and nikki! i thought i was the only one here after hip's post! :)
i soooo wanna watch epi 8! i don't wanna sleep before i can watch it!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
lol! there u r again jin!
i can see annthongprasom waiting at buddiemedia as well! hahaha! a lot of us are waiting!!! :wub:

it's here!!!!! hooray!!! dl dl dl!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i can not wait to watch it...so looking forward to wednesday and thursdays...:)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just watched it and I'm super excited for tomorrow!!! :blush:

I'm going to post the screencaps after i upload it!! There so much stuff i want to share!!!

@ tfilipina! I'm glad to see you here too!! Builds even more excitement when there are more fans!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
aaaaahh!!! just finished epi8!! :wub: :wub:
so many sweet scenes! and more in epi 9! just wish i could understand everything they're saying to each other!
she's so funny shouting in the market and then losing her voice the next day! hahahaha! :D
ken is so cute smiling by himself in the car!
and poor korean girl being deceived into believing that din was gay! evil lin! nyahahaha!
that him-cleening-the-flour-on-her-face scene was longer than i expected! so detailed and sweet! :wub:
another day to wait for the next epi!!!

and happy birthday jin!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
okay!!

Lin goes to Din's restaurant and asks him for a autograph after she sees his poster outside the restaurant. Once there he asks her why she's there. She then replies that she missed and wanted to invite him out.

This was her leaving!

Mr. Hot Chief!

Taking to a unknown house he questions her and finds out it is Leks. He doesn't want to go but does. Once inside the mom is the person who wants to meet him. Go somewhere the mom yells at Din abour lying to Lin about his background and that Lin will be ashamed to even be with him but our Princess Lin comes out saying she doesn't care. She has over heard and tells Leks mother that she knows about Dins background and doesn't care.

Once back at her place he askes her how she knows about him and is happy that she doesn't care about his background. Before he leaves though he gives her a folded up picture of her from a magazine wanting a autograph for his mother who is her fan. She laughs at him and he tells her to either sign it or not he wants to go home. She smiles and tells him she will but not on the magazine picture.

She sign's a huge picture of her and gives it to him. But before she lets him go she wants him to cook for her. He doesn't want to but eventually does. As he cooks for her she puts on a mask and relaxes on her sofa not to far from him. As he finishes he sees that she is asleep.

He takes care of her for a moment before he leaves with the picture of her. On his way home he thinks about her. (I must say he totally took a girl home to his mother! And what does she do?)

His mother loves it!! And wants him to bring her home for real!! lol! Lin wakes up to find that it is morning and Din is gone. She finds the note he leaves and eats the salad that he made for her. She loves it!! :lol:

The korean wannabe wants to know Din thinking that he is very cute. But Lin lies that he is gay so that she will stay away.

The show wants Lin to make make pizza i believe so Din helps her again and brings her to Taa's bakery.

Lin is surprised that Din knows her. And questions them about how long they have known each other.

In teaching her he tells her to do everything herself and learn about the flower and utensils.

tired from kneading the dough Din gives her the ones that he had prepared already. Trying to get flour on him she troughs the dough down and back fires on her. Flower gets all over on her face.

Lin helps Taa and Din sell her pastries.

Lin lost her voice and calls Din in the middle of her night.

It seems that Din's brother Lom has a plan on trying to get Lin since he knows that she is rich and no one in the family or ming will help him.

Oh and Yes I can not forget to share tomorrows episode preview!!

:wub:

Thanks you tfilipina!

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
lol downloading episode 8 now. thanks for the quick recap. ken and ann's scenes together just feels like magic lol. i can't imagine people watching those scenes without a smile on their face.