Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
oh wow! i was checking this out before i sleep and i'm glad i did! this just made my night (err...dawn)!
i'm smiling from ear to ear! sooo excited for the next epi!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i also found a good song that will fit for the two. but i guess i need more development about Alin's feelings towards Din... lol

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Hey...
new to this thread...
lol...
love the lakorn...
it's so funny...
is anyone planning to make mv's of these two in this lakorn...
please share and put the link on here or something...
dying to watch more of them while waiting each week for the episodes to come out...
i would appreciate it... it's killing me waiting...lol...
love ken and anne together...
if i can make mv's of them i would... but don't have the tools or know how to do it... :(

nikki1786

LizQuen
guys... just wanna if this link is a live tv of Thaitv3... since maxnet.tv is not working for me, i search something else to be able to watch a live ch3 tv.

http://tvonline.thaicool.com/thaitv/asx/3.asx

nikki1786

LizQuen
plain banner i made... XD (cant think of any words to say...)

SSH wp6

Coolness

sarNie Egg
^AWWW!!!
Those poster you made are so cute!
Thanks for sharing...
Ken&Anne are so cute together in this lakorn! :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the banners...they are nice one...I have to check this thread to make my day shorter...so it wouldn't be to long to wait till wed and thur...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
plain banner i made... XD (cant think of any words to say...)

SSH wp6

These banners look really good. Anne looks ageless. However, Ken looks a bit tired and bored. haha. Dang Ken, you're getting old. I can tell in all your recent pictures. :( Get surgery or something! HAHA! JK! But you have to stay young and handsome for us gals! LOL! I'm not ready to see you become dads or villains in your future dramas, while Anne will still be playing nang'ek roles! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i still love Kane... despite that he's aging or something. same goes with Anne. at Anne's age, she could be a mentor of an acting workshop, with her achievements i think it will inspire most of the newbies or for those people who are planning to get in showbiz.

nina07

sarNie Adult
These banners look really good. Anne looks ageless. However, Ken looks a bit tired and bored. haha. Dang Ken, you're getting old. I can tell in all your recent pictures. :( Get surgery or something! HAHA! JK! But you have to stay young and handsome for us gals! LOL! I'm not ready to see you become dads or villains in your future dramas, while Anne will still be playing nang'ek roles! :lol:
LOL I agree. He's so old looking now. :( What happend? LMAO. That's why I thought he was perfect in Sawan Biang, and now he's so droopy looking. :( I think its the hair, tbh. Most of the time I wanna fix it whenever I'm watching him in here. :lol: He should have it like the way he had it in JR, or better yet in SB!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i prefer his hair during JR because he look so young there... XD but i think it also his get up attire during the whole scenario in JR.

though i like Din's character than Chen of OR... also i really find it funny about this series. especially on Anne, because she always have this innermind theatering with Lek... she kept imagining about them. XD

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
LOL I agree. He's so old looking now. :( What happend? LMAO. That's why I thought he was perfect in Sawan Biang, and now he's so droopy looking. :( I think its the hair, tbh. Most of the time I wanna fix it whenever I'm watching him in here. :lol: He should have it like the way he had it in JR, or better yet in SB!
I think its the kid that turned him old. lol. Which is funny because it's not like he's the one having the kid. haha. To me, Ken's looks are the same. It's just his face and I guess you could say his skin is aging.

My sister told me that in this drama, they had to do alot of computer editing for Ken's face to get rid of the wrinkles or whatever, is it true? I mean, his face does look super clean and clear in the drama. Maybe it's just makeup? lol.

I think Anne has had her hair that like for the longest time. But Anne looks really young and quite stylish in here. I guess it's because of her character in the drama. I mean, afterall, she does have 3 of her aunt's spirits in her! PWAHAHAHA! :lol:

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
Aww. Ken's baby is as cutie!!! I love Ken and Anne in this lakorn. I find it to make my wednesday and thursday relaxing, fun, and happy.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing the pixs...
I just check youtube, and found that Ann and Ken still keep the number 1 Actress and Actor...that is so great...