Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
can't wait till tomorrow...and hope that the rating will go up...it's one of a good and relax lakorn to watch...

nikki1786

LizQuen
I know! That part was hilarious! I mean, Din shouldn't have blamed Lin! It wasn't Lin's fault that the stupid Praew lady was sucha 2-face! Besides, the other two girls were so annoying! Especially the korean-thai chick! I was like "omg, are you serious?! she sounds so annoying!" It was totally a stereotype though. HAHA! :)
i love the character Praew even if she's 2-face. love the part where she got locked up and screamed... XD i love Alin's character that she's more than a spoiled brat. she's like "this is all about me", "me only...", "number one..." LOL a self-centered one but really funny. XD

and yes, i certainly agree with the comments here that only Din can control or can take Alin's attitude.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn. Anne and Ken have awesome chemistry. It's so easy to watch. I hope Ailin will become way less selfish and see that she is being too extreme at times.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Watched today's episode!! It was good!! Really loved the interaction between Din and Lin! lol Lin's all like she was okay with the small kiss they had it's okay since it was with Din.

made an gif to share!
:wub:

here are some caps from the episode.

Kom taking pictures of Lin and Lek. I must say i love his character!! He's always helping her out even though he got his own life.

Din helping clean Lin after the waiter spilled food on her.

I must say the service at that restaurant is bad. The waiter just ran away after he spilled food on her.

Lin telling Din that Ming knows their secret. She cries because she thinks her life is ruined. This time it's for real.

Can't wait for tomorrows episode!! I'm thinking Lin will clear the problem up before it gets out of hand. I believe he asked Lom for help but he didn't want to help him. I hope Lom breaks a leg or arm in this lakorn! I really want to watch the fighting scene with Ming and Lin.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update, can't wait to watch it too..after work....another some hourssssssssss......thanks for all the pictures too.

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
Just watched ep 6. even though I didn't understand a word it was pretty funny. I really liked the scence were Din was cleaning up Lin after the waiter spilled food on her. It shows how much she trusts him and is comfortable with him to have him wipe her down the way he did. I know in Asain culture the touching is a big no no if one is not married.
Does anyone know what the message on the phone the evil chick showed Lin? I saw the pic of Din with the lawyer guy but I don't get what the problem is? If anyone could clear up my confusion I would surely appreciate. :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just watched ep 6. even though I didn't understand a word it was pretty funny. I really liked the scence were Din was cleaning up Lin after the waiter spilled food on her. It shows how much she trusts him and is comfortable with him to have him wipe her down the way he did. I know in Asain culture the touching is a big no no if one is not married.
Does anyone know what the message on the phone the evil chick showed Lin? I saw the pic of Din with the lawyer guy but I don't get what the problem is? If anyone could clear up my confusion I would surely appreciate. :lol:
What Ming was showing Lin was the notes that she wrote. Remember when Lin was day dreaming about her and Lek that was the book she was holding. The secretary took pictures of that and Ming took pictures of Din and Kom because she found out that Lin doesn't know how to cook and that it's Din who was helping her cook.

I also loved the scene where he was wiping her. It was cute but i guess she is comfortable with Din since he has been helping her. I mean she didn't really care that He kissed her even though it wasn't her dream man. :lol: She's all like it's fine I'm okay and then just continued to yell at Kom! ^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
:wub: love the pics lisa!!!
and jin, thanks for filling us in! oohhhh! i'm so excited to watch ep6!
guys... where did u watch it? i didn't find it in thinkjaden's channel... :(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^I downloaded it because it's faster that way for me to see the lakorn. I haven't seen it on thinkjadens channel either. I hope she doesn't stop uploading it.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Watched today's episode!! It was good!! Really loved the interaction between Din and Lin! lol Lin's all like she was okay with the small kiss they had it's okay since it was with Din.

made an gif to share!
:wub:

here are some caps from the episode.

Kom taking pictures of Lin and Lek. I must say i love his character!! He's always helping her out even though he got his own life.

Din helping clean Lin after the waiter spilled food on her.

I must say the service at that restaurant is bad. The waiter just ran away after he spilled food on her.

Lin telling Din that Ming knows their secret. She cries because she thinks her life is ruined. This time it's for real.

Can't wait for tomorrows episode!! I'm thinking Lin will clear the problem up before it gets out of hand. I believe he asked Lom for help but he didn't want to help him. I hope Lom breaks a leg or arm in this lakorn! I really want to watch the fighting scene with Ming and Lin.
Dangggggggggggg, what episode was this??? I'm really behind. lol. Ken and Anne's chemistries are beyond believable! I couldn't be Ken's wife! I'd be too damn insecure and jealous of Anne! HAHA! I'm just saying, not that I will ever be. lol. :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
For those who haven't seen it yet I just uploaded epi 6 on my account on YT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZtK3V_gsMs

edit: I just finished uploading it guys! Enjoy the episode! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i think this is the 5th wp i made already of SSH XD

i better catch up... LOL but i needed to wait for the subs... XD

---
re-edit: i counted the wp's... ok this is 5th.