Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
caps. anne beating the crap out of the girl and willy lol i think thats when she found out that anucha is married and has a kid

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^Boy! I'm tellin' you, Anne can sure act out "fighting" scenes well! Like her crazy character in BBK. lol. She shows no mercy for anyone in cat fights. hahah. She's so funny though! I love Anne! LOL! :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thanks for the cap, tinah...
I really love esp 5...that scene that lin calls din and wish him good luck on his first day on the job is sweet thought...and all the presents she gives to him...and yeap, we can see that din is falling for alin already...I enjoy almost very scens of din and lin in esp 5...can't wait till next week...more goods are coming...

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
i haven't watch this drama yet bc i relli don't wanna long for it since the eng subs are not complete but i am waiting impatiently for it...i enjoy reading the spoilers and watch the BTS...by the way, does anyone know what the ratings are for this drama...i know it doesn't matter but just out of curiosity...thx

tinah

sarNie Coma
too cute! this is like a flashback of manee yard fah..i think alin is having another one of her dream :lol: this will appear on epi 6. theres a pic where anucha is feeling on her tummy as if shes pregnant so it has to be a dream..

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Just watching epi 1. So hilarious. Ann is so outrageous and silly and Ken is so serious. And so no putting up with her crap.

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
The story with Willy is that they are married traditionally. In Thai culture if a guy sleeps with a girl then they are husband and wife. They did love each other and marry but his mom kicked her out while she was pregnant. I believe they didn't sign a marriage certificate. As for Ann Willy's family is going bankrupt and so his mom wants him to marry her to get her money since she is rich.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the support tfilipina and bellefire! Kinda lonley in this thread :lol: ! Can't wait for next weeks episode too!!!
Thanks so much for clearing that up for me. I am watching ahead and a going back and watching the sub. I think Ken's character is beginning to fall for Ann. Ann's character is too cute and sweet. I love her bubbly personality. I can't wait for next week to see the cat fight looks fun. :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG, I'M LOVIN' THE HELL OUT OF THIS LAKORN!!! IT IS SOOOO CUTE!! I ESPECIALLY LOVE IT WHEN ANN SAYS "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" TO "CRU C/KOOK" WHENEVER SHE IS BEGGING FOR SOMETHING. IT IS TOO ADORABLE!! NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN DO DRAMA AND COMEDY, BUT ANN FREAKIN' PULLS EVERYTHING OFF!! HAHAHAHA

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Alin is too cute for having all these funny dream...I wonder what will wake her up this time....

I love the ending themes...it says so much of Din's side...I want to thank tinah and iluvjin. for uploading the songs.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I love that ann and ken don't hate each other..i'm getting tried of ne'ek being mean or hates pe'ek till like the end...this way, we get to see more cute moments even though they don't even know it yet...it's really nice to see willy back..i want him to play as pe'ek in lakorns..have a willy and ann reunited would be fun....but this lakorn is two thumps up....love it a lot....

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I've just finished Episode 2 - can't wait for more! Love Ken's character here ... and Ann's too!Thanks for subbing Anonymousblue2001. ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah tose caps! is she beating the crap out of tat korean-wannabe actress! hope she is cuz tat gal's voice is major pain to listen to..or it can be the assistant of Pei any other gal is fine lol...and get Willy good Ann..ehehe

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Wow! Those pictures look great up there with Anne and Willy! Dang, too bad we all know it's "unrealistic". haha. For 2 quick seconds there, I thought Willy was Ken! haha. They actually look really good together! Remember Lin's dream of her and Lek getting married then suddenly her phone rang and she smacked Lek's face because she was angry?! LOL! OMG! I was laughing so hard! Lek's hands were flying as he was being pushed by the face! MWAHAHA! I can't wait til Lin and Din start falling for each other! :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i just finish watching ep2... XD laughtrip at the CHILI part... XD evil Alin... hahaha with mischievous smile... XD

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Ann is so funny in here. She is one great actress.She can play any role very well.

I like the way she calls Ken " Kru Cook ,Kru Cook ,Kru Cook.. Na Na Na .." It is like a little girl begging her dad for something. Ken is the one who actually understand her and know she is up with something. She always got busted by him, and she gives him this guilty face. hheheheh. In a matter of fact, Ken is the only person can control her. Even her dad is afraid of her. heheh

Alot of Ann's coworkers said that the Arlin is very similar to Ann character in real life. I think they meant they that Ann is also a diva in real life, and is kinda into herself sometimes.. hehehehe

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
The pictures of Ann and Willy are cute!! To bad it's just a dream!! I thought it was Ken at first too!!! :lol:

Can't wait for tomorrow. I bet Din will get mad when Lin fights with Ming at the opening ceremony! So glad that he;s willing to help her even though she's so spoiled!!

I saw the ratings and they are pretty much the same as the week before! I hope they get high as we go more towards the drama and love of the lakorn! Really want to see the scene where they go buy floweres i watched one of the shows they were on after she grabbed his arms she put her head on his shoulder and hugged him!! I really want to see that part!! :wub:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i just finish watching ep2... XD laughtrip at the CHILI part... XD evil Alin... hahaha with mischievous smile... XD
I know! That part was hilarious! I mean, Din shouldn't have blamed Lin! It wasn't Lin's fault that the stupid Praew lady was sucha 2-face! Besides, the other two girls were so annoying! Especially the korean-thai chick! I was like "omg, are you serious?! she sounds so annoying!" It was totally a stereotype though. HAHA! :)

Ann is so funny in here. She is one great actress.She can play any role very well.

I like the way she calls Ken " Kru Cook ,Kru Cook ,Kru Cook.. Na Na Na .." It is like a little girl begging her dad for something. Ken is the one who actually understand her and know she is up with something. She always got busted by him, and she gives him this guilty face. hheheheh. In a matter of fact, Ken is the only person can control her. Even her dad is afraid of her. heheh

Alot of Ann's coworkers said that the Arlin is very similar to Ann character in real life. I think they meant they that Ann is also a diva in real life, and is kinda into herself sometimes.. hehehehe
Agree, agree! :)

It's cute how she calls him that too. hahah. She didn't even care for his real name. She said it sounded boring. LOL!

Well, I know that in real life Anne can't cook either. And of course she's a diva in real life. But her character in the drama is a bit too hilariously over-exaggerated. I mean c'mon! She has to look through a catalog book to find out which shoe she's gonna wear! LOL! I was dying with laughter! MWAHAH! :)

friedrice2go

sarNie Egg
i'm enjoying this lakorn very much. At first, I couldn't stand her character esp in epi 1 but then it gets better. i like it when pra ek does not give in to her and she has to do what he says.