Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
oh my..today's epi is so FUNNy..hehhehe..i can not wait til tomorrow....this lakorn is so funny...LOVE KEN and ANN....LOL....

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aww, she gets down on one knee just like SB. LOL. But I wouldn't mind either if Ken got down on one knee. That proposal scene in SB, was the best. :wub:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
love the 4th epi!
she slapped his butt! :D
ming was supposed to sabotage lin, but she promoted the show instead! :D
did she just ask him to kiss her for a thank you? i thought he would :wub: but he shouted at her :D
what was he thinking in his car? is he falling for her? :wub:
was she a bit jealous at hearing sona's voice? :wub:
wahahaha!!! they showed sgpt! it would be funny if they showed oum ruk instead! :D
din comparing brad pitt and lek in her scrapbook! lol!
i just wish i could understand everything they're saying.
can't wait for the subs and the next epi! :wub:
next epi looks really exciting! more scenes for ken-ann :wub: :wub: :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Really love today's episode! Ann is so lucky to act with Ken!! So funny she touched his butt! He's just like whats wrong with her! Ken is so funny going through ann's things but i guess that's what being bored will make you do. Love how he was watching her lakorn with chakrit!

I can't wait for tomorrows episode! Looks like Ming is going to find out that Din is loms brother after seeing Pom! And Alin will get more jobs!! Din looks like he's having so much fun hanging around Lin!! :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL that would be funny if it was Oum Ruk. I'd be ecstatic if it was Sawan Bieng though! LOL!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
esp 4 very funny...I really like that scene where he thanks her and she complements him about his smiling...to me it seems like Din starts to slowly fall for Alin already...hope it will be more cute scene of them too...

Anyone know where can I download the ending theme...

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is so good so far. episode 4 was funny but tomorrow seems funnier.

you can download the ending theme at ann's forum.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Here's the ending theme and two other songs if anyone else wants them.

Ending theme: Chin Chinawut - Kon Tummada- A Regular Person
http://www.box.net/shared/piumel5o28

Opening theme: Saai Fahrenheit - Hua Jai Trong Gun- Our Heart’s In The Same Place
http://www.box.net/shared/hftshiana4

Other song: Groove Rider
http://www.box.net/shared/f8mjhrh07h

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Ehh Willy is such a wuss in this, his mother black mailed to hurt his daughter and Sonia and he's not even doing anything abt it ==

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I feel like I'm the only person in the thread! Where did everyone go? :(

In todays episode Din seems to be falling for Lin. I really love the part where she was crying and he was laughing at her even though he didn't want to hurt her feelings. That was cute!! Close call on Ming finding out that Din is Loms brother. I'm glad that Fah told Ming her place it's not right for her to just go into Dins house just like that.

The next episode looks good!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
iluvjin... XD i always lurk here... but i got nothing to talk about since i am planning to wait for the subs to finish. ^^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
watched epi 5! :wub:
lin gave him so many gifts!
i was laughing so hard when she cried because she had to play older roles in the lakrons! :D but din was there to comfort her :wub: so sweet!
she recovers so fast after the fall! din must've felt something then but she just continued talking.
what's she highlighting in those books? looks interesting
:D lol! she used different voices over the phone. i wonder what she's up to?
he's falling for her :wub:
another 6 days to wait for the next epi! :wub: :wub: :wub:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
I feel like I'm the only person in the thread! Where did everyone go? :(

In todays episode Din seems to be falling for Lin. I really love the part where she was crying and he was laughing at her even though he didn't want to hurt her feelings. That was cute!! Close call on Ming finding out that Din is Loms brother. I'm glad that Fah told Ming her place it's not right for her to just go into Dins house just like that.

The next episode looks good!!!
no you're not! :D i was here since 2 hrs ago, while i was watching epi 5. XD
uugh! we'll have to wait again for the next epi. the days go by so slowly! :(

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
Can someone please explain what the problem is with Willy, his mom, and daughter? Was he married to the sweet shop owner (don't know her name) or did they have the child out of wedlock? Is Willy's mom trying to hook him up with Ann? I am a little confused, damn I wished they had offered Thai is school instead of spanish. :blink:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Can someone please explain what the problem is with Willy, his mom, and daughter? Was he married to the sweet shop owner (don't know her name) or did they have the child out of wedlock? Is Willy's mom trying to hook him up with Ann? I am a little confused, damn I wished they had offered Thai is school instead of spanish. :blink:

The story with Willy is that they are married traditionally. In Thai culture if a guy sleeps with a girl then they are husband and wife. They did love each other and marry but his mom kicked her out while she was pregnant. I believe they didn't sign a marriage certificate. As for Ann Willy's family is going bankrupt and so his mom wants him to marry her to get her money since she is rich.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the support tfilipina and bellefire! Kinda lonley in this thread :lol: ! Can't wait for next weeks episode too!!!