Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
woow hoo anne kicked pancake off the # 1 spot and the first week. SSH must be hot right now. it didnt show actors category yet but im sure ken got # 1 too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhn_puM05TA
credit to anony @ AFC

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love Ann's character here... Alin's more sassy than Napat of OR... XD

kulyia

RUK
ugysuguys. what happened so far? i havent watch any other lakorns beside janie and purim. should i watch soot saneha too including burnt sugar?? quick update on the movie please?

onahc

sarNie Elites
I think Sonia's daughter is cute and her acting is okay for a child, Sonia on the other hand is hit or miss. Her acting is off in emotional scenes and she overdoes facial expressions.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea i didnt realise how bad sonias acting is especially with the crying scene. it seem like shes laughing instead of crying

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
these pictures are funny. credit to diirti laundry

comedy posses by anne and ken

For a photo segment of “Oho” Magazine, leading stars of “Soot Sanae Hah” were asked to pull a comedy pose for their fans since the lakorn is a comedy after all.

Anne Tongprasom and Ken Theradeth strikes their best attempts at funny poses. While Ken remained in almost the same position for almost all photographs – Ann shows him how it’s done.

While Ann is giving it her full effort by jumping around here and there, Ken who knows full well he’s losing out on the game said;

“Let her get it all out…but go ask her boyfriend why she’s been holding it in for so long”

Ken: She’s crazy, that’s why she’s standing behind me and not next to me…I don’t really know her

Ken forgets he’s posing for comedy, Sawun Bieng is over hun…

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hahaha! love the photos!!!
ann was giving her all but ken just made the same pose except for the third pic where he was pointing at ann. :D they're so cute!

nikki1786

LizQuen
my brother and i just finished watching episode 1. LMAO funny how he reacts on Anne's exaggeration. i think he loves Anne more than i do. LOL i love Ken's acting here... my brother definitely loves Anne-Ken tandem i guess.

waiting for episode 2 to be done subbing ^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know where everyone else has been watching this...but
i found tis channel on YT the user's vdos are crystal clear..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFk0K2pd0kI

fun

Expired Sarnie
ugysuguys. what happened so far? i havent watch any other lakorns beside janie and purim. should i watch soot saneha too including burnt sugar?? quick update on the movie please?
i dont know if youll like namtan man [burnt sugar]. i love ateam but honestly the lakorn sucks big time although it does have some good and memorable moments and scenes. as for soot sanae ha, i dont know if youll like either but i am loving it so far. its very light and fun to watch. for once i am glad theres no kiss/slap and hopefully it will remain this way. i havent seen episode 2 or 3 since i got really busy that week but i will be catching up soon when the new episode comes out.