Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aww those pics are just like SB. :wub: LOL. Gosh, I miss Ken as Kawee. :p
Hopefully today's episode will be good.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
how was today's episode i'm still watching ep.2...lol so funnie with the peppers!
and that wannabe korean girl was so annoy the way she talked..i seriously wanted to
jump in to kill her..

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
how was today's episode i'm still watching ep.2...lol so funnie with the peppers!
and that wannabe korean girl was so annoy the way she talked..i seriously wanted to
jump in to kill her..

today's epi is good too...i can not wait to watch all at once...then u can totally see the development...lol...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol Kashie!! True the korean girl was so annoying!! I wanted to kick her!!!

Todays episode was so cute!! I loved the part where lin pushed Din down and turned on the hose to wash the dirt off! Din was like what the hell!!! :lol: I'm glad that he can keep lin working after she said she didn't want to cook since lek wasn't there. I like Din! He's very down to earth and doesn't take shit from others.

I have to say willy and sonias daughter isn't all that great at acting. I was kind of annoyed of her voice, very high. But we'll have to see. Maybe i'll like her later on.

On the other hand i can't wait to see next weeks episode!! Looks like Lin is already jealous of Din after hear a woman talk in the background!! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like how kens character talks back to Alin and say things to her that she doesnt wanna hear. at first, i thought he would be the nice guy like in oum ruk but turns out hes a smart mouth as well :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think thats the best part about this lakorn! They are on equal terms!! :lol: If Ken can yell at Ann, Ann can yell at Ken!! A perfect couple!!!! :wub:

I do wonder what the ratings are!!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
^lol kashie!
just finished the 3rd epi. who were those girl and guy who gave the food to din's older sister? more relatives?
sad that willy's character is serious. i was expecting them to be a trio comedians but nevermind that. i love anne's character! really love how spoiled and childish she is! she always pleads to din like a kid! :D
oohhh... they're gonna start falling in love soon! can't wait for the next epi! :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think the first episode was either a 7 or a 9. I can't remember, lost the link at Pantip.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^it was a 7. not bad for a ch3 lakorn. plus, it started off better than SB on its first week cuz that lakorn got a 6. lets hope it continues to climb up!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^^it was a 7. not bad for a ch3 lakorn. plus, it started off better than SB on its first week cuz that lakorn got a 6. lets hope it continues to climb up!
Really! Thats a good start!! I do hope the ratings climb up!!! I didn't know that SB started with a 6. Wow! But then again i only thing i knew about the rating was that it ended with a 20 or something. :lol:

I can't wait for next weeks episode!! Jealous Lin is coming!!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
Thisi want more..i want more..i dont like the fact that its on wednesdays and thursdays..i want it to be on mondays and tuesday..cause the wekk goes by faster!!...lol......

tinah

sarNie Coma
Really! Thats a good start!! I do hope the ratings climb up!!! I didn't know that SB started with a 6. Wow! But then again i only thing i knew about the rating was that it ended with a 20 or something. :lol:

I can't wait for next weeks episode!! Jealous Lin is coming!!
yep. Sb got a rating of 25 for the last week :D it made a record for ch3..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pixs and the rating info, tinah...hope this lakorn will get a high rate too...rooting for it...also can't wait for next week esp...