Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
^ weeeee! finally, someone's here to enlighten us! hehehe... i was wrong about the older sister! :p
thanks for the link! it was really informative! another site to visit everyday! :D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the caps! I can't wait to watch today's episode!! Ann looks like she's making some trouble! lol Ken knows what she's up too!!! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lin sounds like a chicken when she says kru cook kru cook kru cook lmao... i haven't finished today's episode yet. =(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thanks! LOL. That's right! Din does mean Earth! haha. I'm not good with drama names at all! I even forgot what Anne's name in SB was. lol. :)
:lol: Ann's name in SB was Narin. Very similar.

Todays's episode was cute! I realy didn't get it when pei and that korean girl was getting all that pepper together. I wonder what they were going to make! Lin's so funny dropping her earing into batter. Love ken he's just like what the hell you dropped your earing into the batter!! Ken's great in here i'm glad that he's not letting lin control him. This lakorn they are even. :lol: Still haven't finished watching it yet!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I didn't expect to like this lakorn, but I am hooked, very funny and relax lakorn to watch...I haven't watch a lakorn that I like like this one for a while...I actually like this type of lakorn more than intense lakorn...waiting for the next esp to air...

fun

Expired Sarnie
For me this is a breath of fresh air.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
like Jobb's character, so funny & he play it natural. like the scenes he has with Anne&Ken. it's cute that Anne call him Nai Tua Piat. haha. it's good that Jobb tell Ken about Anne's 3 aunts so make him understand her more and doesn't take her weird personality seriously.55+ Anne's so halarious she match this character so much can't picture any actress that can play this character as well as her. she's like born to play this character like written esp for her. love to watch her play this kind of character and esp. with Ken just make it more cute.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hahahaha! i just finished the 2nd ep.
it was funny when lek's assistant was locked up in the building coz she's too busy gossiping w/ mink!
who r those 3 women? looks like they're her tutors or assistants. seems lin is spoiled since she was little! :D
scene w/ sonia and willy was sad... he was calling her but she won't answer... :(

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
I so can't wait to watch this with subtitles !!! Anne - Ken - Willy REUNION !!! :lol:

I'm spoiling myself with the screen captures ! Thanks for sharing !!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hate how willys character is so boring and gentlemen like..hes good with the comedy role cuz when hes serious i dont really notice him as much..hes dead. well, anyone who played in his role would probaly be boring to watch as well..just wish they made him more out there

gotta love anne! she can make us cry, laugh and smile..any role shes in she'll nail it most of the time

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have thought about it that I will watch episode 2 tomorrow along with 3. I know I keep telling myself to watch it, but I don't want to get too excited and stay sleepless waiting lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
who r those 3 women? looks like they're her tutors or assistants.
They were her aunts, they spoiled her and passed all their characters to her. The oldest one was very neat...they second always dress nice and elegant and the third one was good at acting, and all these characters Arin has were from her three aunts....That one scence where the third aunt try to kill herself so her dad wouldn't take her away was funny though

I also like jobb's character too, he just add more humor to the lakorn...