Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
just thought anne looked beautiful here!. shes aging very well

credit to nutchi
Anne looks so stunning. she always does. I love her dress! Anne definitely deserves being the highest paid Thai actress, along with all the awards that she has won. She is sucha versatile actress. I was watching Soot Saneha yesterday and my bf was like "She looks kinda funny." [He has never seen Anne or doesn't even know who she is. lol.] And so I was like "DUDE! Are you crazy!?! If you think she's ugly, then what am I??!!" LOL! :lol: haha. I also said, "Thai people LOVES her! She is like the queen of Thai dramas!" lol. Anyways, I really admire Anne. She's so cute in SS. :)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
at last i finished watching from thinkjaden's channel! thanks iluvjin for sharing the links! for a moment there, i thought they would only show the special and not the 1st ep.

it's soooo funny! i love ann's childish character! and gosh! her facial expressions were sooo cute! ken's char is serious. sonia's as well. willy was handsome! :wub:

what days do this air again? wed-thurs or thurs-fri? can't wait for ep.2 and the subs for ep.1!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
yup! anonymous and nat are subbing this now. it's not done yet but here's part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJfKHmGo90s

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
episode 1 was very good i really enjoy it. anne is so funny and cute. her scenes with ken are so cute

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I already love this lakorn, Anne and Ken are so funny. I love it when she looks at Willy, she portrays her character so well.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yup! anonymous and nat are subbing this now. it's not done yet but here's part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJfKHmGo90s
Thanks for the link. I thought Wishboniko was gonna sub this? Hmm, well as long as some subs this drama, it'll be great. Because everythings so cute and I wanna know what silly, sweet things are being said. haha. :)

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i just watched episode 1
and i was confused about ken's family
can anyone explain? if you don't mind?
thanks in advance:)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hmmm... i'm not sure about this but here's my assumption:

ken's mom was that cook who burnt her hand. those mean guy and girl must be ken's half-brother and sister since (from anony's sub) ken's mom was the 3rd wife. and that other lady might be the 1st wife and the mother of the meanies...

funfun might be able to help us out. hehehe...

paranee15

sarNie Egg
Anne looks so stunning. she always does. I love her dress! Anne definitely deserves being the highest paid Thai actress, along with all the awards that she has won. She is sucha versatile actress. I was watching Soot Saneha yesterday and my bf was like "She looks kinda funny." [He has never seen Anne or doesn't even know who she is. lol.] And so I was like "DUDE! Are you crazy!?! If you think she's ugly, then what am I??!!" LOL! :lol: haha. I also said, "Thai people LOVES her! She is like the queen of Thai dramas!" lol. Anyways, I really admire Anne. She's so cute in SS. :)
Need help !!! I tried to find page that I normally downloaded thai lakorn both current and old, but I could not find it today. Appreciate if anyone can help, i can be contacted by email at "paranee45@hotmail.com

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
finally, I feel I can breath now...i couldn't reply to any thread for a while...back to this lakorn....I love it...the scene between ann and ken are very funny, but very cute too..looking forward to next esp...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i just watched episode 1
and i was confused about ken's family
can anyone explain? if you don't mind?
thanks in advance:)

hmmm... i'm not sure about this but here's my assumption:

ken's mom was that cook who burnt her hand. those mean guy and girl must be ken's half-brother and sister since (from anony's sub) ken's mom was the 3rd wife. and that other lady might be the 1st wife and the mother of the meanies...

funfun might be able to help us out. hehehe...
I read this from darathai so credits to them.

Ken's mom is one of the dads wife but she is a servant so Kens half bro and sis looks down on him.The older women that talked to the three of them was the oldest daughter of the family which is his older sister. So she is the oldest Ken is the second child the other girl is the third and the other guy is the youngest. There names mean sky, earth, water, and wind. Ken is earth. Ken's younger sibling don't like that fact that he is related to him because his mom is a servant for the family so they hate him.

Excited for this coming weeks episode!! lol It's tomorrow!! :lol: Can't wait!!

oh and heres the link if anybody wants to know more plus they also have the lyrics to the OST! Enjoy! I love going there all the time!! Seems like rukdara is also a K-A fan!! :lol:

http://darathai.duayjai.net/

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ oh that was the older sister? i thought that was the mother...is their mommie stil alive
I'm w/ u too..I love going to that site..my daily routine is lyn's blog...dirtii laundry..then darathai lol

but i guess i can understand a lilo of the kids anger towards Ken's mom....I mean if my father's new wife had children
i can't promise i won't have a grudge against them and esp. the wife... :ph34r: juz being realistic

can't wait for the nex episode!! esp. wonder how they're gonna get it on in tis lakorn where the baby will come up :ph34r: ...I'm so digging Ann's character in here she's so snobby but cute lovely snobby...and Ken's character is so realistic in tis lakorn..he's not crazy out there or cruel or bubbly he's kind of reserve but he can talk back..he has a job but has trouble at home.juz reallie relate-able..very lovely :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i, too would be upset at my father, you can't really blame the kids for disliking their step mother and her kids. but they are so damn immature, she treats them with love even though they treat her like trash.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I read this from darathai so credits to them.

Ken's mom is one of the dads wife but she is a servant so Kens half bro and sis looks down on him.The older women that talked to the three of them was the oldest daughter of the family which is his older sister. So she is the oldest Ken is the second child the other girl is the third and the other guy is the youngest. There names mean sky, earth, water, and wind. Ken is earth. Ken's younger sibling don't like that fact that he is related to him because his mom is a servant for the family so they hate him.

Excited for this coming weeks episode!! lol It's tomorrow!! :lol: Can't wait!!

oh and heres the link if anybody wants to know more plus they also have the lyrics to the OST! Enjoy! I love going there all the time!! Seems like rukdara is also a K-A fan!! :lol:

http://darathai.duayjai.net/
Hmm, okay this helps ALOT! lol. Because I was getting really irritated as to what was going on between Ken's family. I'm sorry, but I don't even know Ken and Anne's names in the drama. lol. Maybe I do, but I forgot. Can someone remind me again?? lol. :)