Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I agree...just don't watch the if you don't like the pairing...but its juz that the producers know that them as a couple draws in big ratings so that's why they are paired for ppl like us...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^I second that! Just don't watch if you don't like the pairing. I'm looking forward to watching the two act again together! :lol: One reason why they were paired again was because they can get ratings and people love this couple. ^_^ Only one day until we can watch them together!!! I can't wait!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
man...why them again! i'm so darn tired of watching same pairing u know. how about Vicky i love her in jai rao. they both has good chemistry too...but i would definitely want Peung to pair up with Ken once and see how that goes u know...we seriously need some new and fresh pairings. Besides Peung is one of the lovely and prettiest Thai actress i've seen so far besides Aff and Vicky.
I understand that some people are tired of the same pairing but I really don't mind for Ken and Anne. All of their previous lakorn together was awesome and I know for sure this will be enjoyable as well. =D

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol of corse you'll be tired of anne/ken if you arent a fan like us. im sure if your favs. gets paired up constantly you wouldnt mind a bit. you'll have to get used to it cuz im sure anne/ken will be paired up many times due to their strong fanbase..

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Its not like we see anne and ken back to back in lakorns...no doubt these two are hot together whether onscreen or off. I dont mind seeing them every year but as long as they share ken around eg still waiting for ken and cherry reunion

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah it will be airing in 10 more hours!!! That will be early in the morning for me though =(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Super excited!! it airs today!!! I can't wait to watch it!!!! To bad we only get one episode this week!!!

I really love that last wallpaper!! The three main woman in a bag! :lol:

Super excited! But i won't be done with school until three i hope i can watch it before then!! :(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Links to SSH special!!

part one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L9dBxOQMRA

part two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C72bz9LIxls

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
do you know where i can watch this lakorn? I watched partial of part 1 on live stream but fell alseep. thanks