Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wait, I totally forgot, but is this Anne and Ken's only lakorn together? Is the other one still in plan?

This one is comedy? O-o

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: omg! i'm sooo excited if it airs this month!!!!!! :drool:

i heard they're gonna have a child in this drama again? anyone got a picture of their child?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^^yep another kid lol they forever have kids with each other.

yay this is said to air next batch!

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yay!! So is it definitely confirmed, P'Tinah? :wub:

Oh my gosh. XD He gets her pregnant yet again?! Haha, never gets old. :lol: Can't wait.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
like anonymous said they should make their own baby off screen :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
like anonymous said they should make their own baby off screen :lol:
hahahahaha!!! i think they should too! just to please us fans! hahahaha...

omg! i'm so excited for this to air! i'd surely watch at least twice! - unsubbed and subbed
if it really does air on the 29th, that'd be like my sarnie bday gift! that's 4 days after i turn 1yr old at sarnworld. hehehehe...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep if nothing changes this will air next month. either replacing JLK or NM. im sure ch3 is trying to bring back their ratings by airing this lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I am so excited. I have enough drama, I need some laughs now. I forgive Ch3 for having lousy background music for Namtan Mai if this is true to be aired this month. Funny how they will aired this near Halloween.

If Ch3 really wants to boast their ratings, they should have a wider broadband to broadcast their lakorns. They have good quality, good plot, good script writers [SB, JLR, BGST, etc] and good actors and actresses [not basing on looks but basing on talents and skills]

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
yeh it's confirmed by anne and ken club at pantip airing on oct 29th. it's replacing namtan mai. i can't wait to see the teaser

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Finally some comedy after that horribly dramatic lakorn...it will be a breath of fresh air after getting frustrated from watching NM...and I miss my Ken!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see it!! OCT 29!!!!! I'm excited!! I can't wait to see Ken and Ann together again and also Ann and Willy!!!

This is a great month for ken since his movie is coming out this month too!! I can't wait!!! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
woo hoo. heres the confirmination. cant wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYuFULEN5o
credit to anony