soooo THANKSGIVING'S comin up, what are YOU THANKFUL for???

judyp

sarNie Adult
im thankful for my family. they def keep me grounded. i know im being cliche, but i honestly would not be where i am today without my parents. im thankful for my wonderful husband. i know we always hear people bragging about their better half and i like to do the same. why not brag if you got a good man on your side? lol. he supports me in every way possible and i am thankful every single day to have him. okay, i'll stop acting all soft. lol. im also very thankful for the opportunities that i've had. i would probably still be on the waitlist for nursing school if it wasn't for a great opportunity i took when i was in high school. life is g double o d..goodddddd! ;)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
For my daughter and baby brother along with the rest of my family.

... and ofcourse this beautiful world. And for God giving me breath every morning I wake.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I am thankful for my family and friends. I am also very thankful that I have finally graduated from College after so many years in school. I thought that I would never be done. Now all I have to do is wait for graduation ceremony on December 11th.

my family, my best friend & esp. my pups. oh & kind people who pop into my life out of the blue. B)

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I'm thankful for job and that I don't have to be in the unemployment line with the others who lost their job due the recession. ^_^

This holiday season will totally suck for those who suffered through the job and home crisis.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I'm thankful for:

My best friend forever :p
My financial aid for college
Of course my education :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im thankful for my family and friends..(yep even the ones on sw too :) & for the opportunity to meet such a lovely bunch!)

im thankful for the car that drives me to my job everyday...

im thankful for life itself!

im also thankful to the food(s) that we will be cooking in the next day or two lol...

(almost forgot im very very thankful that gas has went down quite a bit)

most importantly, i hope everyone a safe & happy thanksgiving!

my family -- they are always so supportive and indulgent towards me
my boyfriend -- always there even when i'm at my absolute b*tchiest
my friends -- i've known them forever and they are always there
my terrier Chi Chi -- one of the best listeners i know, and always one of the most comforting
everything in life...:)