Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wallpapers from CH3, They finally posted them up!

They used the same pictures for all these wallies but I like how they're different designs.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG O_O Next episode is so dramatic and intense! Alex gets whipped by his Dad infront of everyone on the streets :( So sad. I think Woot tried to rape Gale outside, LOL so weird and Alex see's. He's probably gonna go stop Woot, I predict. I am so jealous for Taew, seriously. Gale and Alex are getting so close now >.< Woot is getting really jealous and so is Taew but she's just trying to hide it and her feelings. Alex kissed Gale today! Grrr, so mad but it was just on her hand. *whew* I hate Alex so much at times, seriously but I feel pity for him also. He is stupid though but so cute! :wub:

gale is ok to me i think. she knows how to manipulate people. :lol: i think the guys who fall for her act of innocense are stupid. :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I ahte how the way Gale talks though...like her lips movement...ugh...reminds me when Poo talks but I think Gale is worst lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Actually Gale didn't get in much trouble at all because Mick's parents just yelled at her in the hospital that was it than nothing else happened.

That girl is Mata, The one that Gale got into a fight with.

Alex and Oh went to CH3 Concert. I wished the entire cast went and Taew but they didn't :(

Here's the clip of Alex singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuNGLY-x8ow

He sang the theme song to this lakorn. His singing okay but I enjoyed it :D

It was too short though :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I swear! Alex and Mint are really cute even though they're playing as siblings here. I'd love to see Mint as nang'ek someday if its possible with Alex.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing photos. Alex hair is longer. Taew is cute! i'm tire of waiting when Alex will like Taew back. aarggh! makes me mad. i hate la korn like this where pra aek doesn't like nang aek till almost the end.

max

sarNie Elites
I stopped watching this lakorn. I expected it to be really good, but it is lagging to much. I will just watch the end when it comes out...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It's killing me waiting for alex to fall for taew >.< i'm gonna cry so bad when he does tell her that he likes her, gosh!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i know alex hair is getting long he needs to cut it anyways i watched a shot clip of the them from wic 3 pragam 4 event alex, woot, and go sing the them song they sound so good alex sounds better singing the theme song at wic3pragrram4 than ch3concert he lookes so hot!

well tomorrow episode i think woot tries to rape gale, it seems like it will be a willing scene? IDK. i'm just guessing since gale does look woot a little, i think.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i think mata her brother and woot set up a plan he was gonna rape gale but she rean away mata is so evil she gets so jealous so annoying hate her! i miss taew she wasn't in todays episode >.< alex little brother in here is so cute, i really like him too bad i dont know his name i think he's gonna make it big when he grows older like alex :D i'm so fed up with stupid gale and mata :rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mata omg stupid idiot girl urg the fact that she ugly is bad enough already she have to be annoying and stupid too in the lakorn and the look she had when her father had the asthma attack gave me the chills like she might try to kill her own father

Mata omg stupid idiot girl urg the fact that she ugly is bad enough already she have to be annoying and stupid too in the lakorn and the look she had when her father had the asthma attack gave me the chills like she might try to kill her own father
so who's worse? her, gale, alex's bro (woot?) or alex's dad? :lol: