Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
alex looks so young for taew in those pics. but yes he does need to smile, lol. they make this lakorn look too serious with those serious faces on, tee-hee.

tinah

sarNie Coma
taew and oh look so cute!..but no matter what, alex will look younger than taew.

thanks for the pix

max

sarNie Elites
Alex is so adroable! Yet, I agree that he looks extremely young to take on a pra'eke role. Hehe. Taew is very beautiful as well, but I agree that she does look older than him. I think that they will make a very cute couple, though. I loved those two pictures of them where Alex is wearing the blue shirt. Aww, they are adorable. It will be kind of weird at first because they played in Prik Thai Krup Bai Kao as sibblings. Hehe.

I am extremely excited for this lakorn! I love family dramas. They are always nice. Plus, I am happy to see new faces, instead of the same faces... I am not going to mention any names. LOL ^^

Oh, so excited! I hope that I will not be disappointed!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah i hope this lakorn won't be a dissapointment either since i love taew and alex and its hs first time as praek :]
i hope there will be enough cute/romantic scenes between the pranangs though!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i hope there will be some sweet and cute scenes of Taew and Alex too. they are so cute. make an adorable couple. they look young and fresh together. i can't wait to see it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aw thanks a lot for the photos and the clip Jieb_Lover and please share more photos...Alex and Taew look so cute in the pictures! such adorable couple! i can't wait either. tomorrow it will first air. finally! yay! and i can't wait for their new la korn that will be filming on October too, which will either be "Aruen sawas" or "Payong". so happy they will be pairing up again. yay! i'm going nuts over this couple. heheh. Alex look so cute & hot! in the SSBT live but so sad that Taew didn't come. and sucks! that they didn't show any scenes of him with Taew

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

another picture of Alex and Taew that i found in Alex website. this picture is so cute. yay! he smile. they are adorable.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Dude, I know it's so wrong to gush over an minor, but I can't help it. Alex is truly an amazing actor for his age.

For his to star beside Off Pongpat, that has got to tell you something.

I keep telling myself, one more year than I can gush over him legally without feeling guilty. Since he's jailbait.

I can't wait to see it. I've been waiting for him to come on screen and blow people away.

I wanna see him with that girl N'Ploy, the one who was in the lakorn as Benz's daughter in Tub Tawan with Aum. Too bad she's like what 10 only. I guess I have to wait till she turns 16 huh.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah Nong Ploy. She's adorable but way too young to be nang'ek at this moment she's only about 10 like you said, lolz. She is a great actress though, so adorableee I've seen most of her lakorns.

Anyways. I'm happy DLing this lakorn right now :] I love Alex and Taew soooooooo much. I can't believe they'll have another lakorn soon. I hope they reveal which one it is soon!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, Alex still looks the same but hes soooooooo cute! I think he looks too young for the nek. To me it seems like he's paired up with his older sister. Thats just me!

numfon

sarNie Adult
aah.. drama, drama, drama. T_T!!!

duuude.. i was wondering how Matha is doing. she used to be Alex's co-star all the time when they were young. ironically, she's only having an insignificant role in this lakon. not n'ek material (yet) either. =\

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah Mata is also in here. She and Alex were always in lakorns together when they were little. She was so adorable!

max

sarNie Elites
Oh my goodness! I did not think that this lakorn was going to start airing until months from now. I am so happy! Yay!

Thanks for the opening credit ^^ It looks so good, and the theme song is really good!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jieb_Lover, thanks a lot for the Opening clip of the la korn. the la korn looks so dramatic and sad. Taew looks young and cute. she match with Alex. they still use the same song which is good. yeah i'm happy Alex get to be pra aek, his acting is good and he's a cute handsome boy, he deserve to play as pra aek. i guess we saw Alex since a kid so to some of us we still think he's still too young to be pra aek. but he's 17 already so age wise he's not that young to be pra aek. and plus he has a young looking face too so. it may be too fast for some of us that he's pra aek already. yeah he's lucky he get to work with Aof and Tai who play as his parents because they both are great actors. i haven't watch the la korn yet and want to wait to watch it on dvd from the vdo store because it will longer. but i may not be able to wait that long.heheh. but i mostly want to watch the cute and sweet scenes of Alex and Taew which he said is toward the end. can't wait though.

max

sarNie Elites
I have never seen Alex before... is it because I am too young? I keep on reading how people have seen him ever since he was young... like in what lakorns? Hehe.