Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
o thanks...I'm about to start on this lakorn when I'm finished with my other lakorns that I havent watched yet but plz keep me updated

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gale's cheating on Alex&Woot with this guy. He so cute, I wish that he will be praek someday he was in Prik Tai Gub Bai Kao with Alex and Taew also. Anyone know his real name/info. about him?? I'd love to know!

Alex and Taew were too cute in their alone time here :wub: Mint was with them but she ditched them, lol. This was in episode14. I'm so excited for more scenes of them together!!!

Caps from ending of yesterday's episode >.< Another misunderstanding because of Mata!

I don't think Woot knows Gale is cheating but Alex already know I'm glad he doesn't spend much or anytime with her at all in the recent 4 episodes :) I think he's slowly developing feelings for Taew, tee-Hee. But Mata is so annoying and she's in the way >.< I envy Taew so much 'cause she's so patient waiting for Alex love to love her and develop feelings for her, If I was her I would of moved on long ago. I think Alex is starting to realize she liked him also :) I hope that Gale ends up with no one she doesn't deserve anyone!!! But I think she will either end up with Go or the guy she's talking to right now. I want Mint with someone also, I think she will look cute with the guy Gale is with right now!! I feel so bad for Oh T_T Woot is always nosy and telling about her to their dad!! I just want to kill him!!!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I like the theme song and because of it, i watch the lakorn everyday, lol...

However, the lakorn is okay...

I still view Alex as a kid and have a hard time thinking that he's a grown up... No offense...

:D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes I think most of you that have seen Alex when he was very little is hard to accept/see him grown up and that he's praek now but its not for me since I never saw him acting when he was a little kid before even if I did I don't think it will be hard for me 'cause I was Pinky acting alot of times when she was small but it didn't shock me when she was nang'ek.

TubbyTinker

yeah yeah...since I went back yesterday to finish plik thai...I saw him and i was like oh so this is the guy amy was talking about...lol...but yeah he's cute

TubbyTinker

Ahhh, this thread is so dead. Thip its only us 2 here O_O
lol...I know...well I'm gonna start watching this lakorn today since I finished with Dao Puean din already.....whats the latest episode on this

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Hiii Kayla! It's good you're joining us here, Tee-Hee. It's so dead but at least we have more than 3 pages or so :)

I just watched episode19. Geesh, poor Alex T_T I don't know why he was crying but it was really sad. Taew's dad/parents are so kind to him :)

Mata is sooooooooooooo annoying, seriously. She's all over Alex. Especially the next episode O_O

Gale stopped seeing/talking to Alex for a long while now and Alex doesn't see her anymore either :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Alex+Taew are so cute. but waiting when they will have a sweet+cute scenes together. want him to like her back soon. happy they will have a new la korn together again. yay!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yesss, me too TeeDee! I am excited and happy about them in Payong also although I am disssapointed both of their lakorns are remakes >.<

Here's a few caps from the today's episode T_T This scene is really sad made me teary.

TubbyTinker

okay...I started watching this yesterday...only up to episode three though cuz I couldnt concentrate...my uncle had an heart attack and he's in critical condition right now.....but yeah...god...I so do not like woot and the dad in this lakorn....alex made me cry with him when his dad was saying shit to him saying that he's stupid...couldnt get good grades like his brother....I'm surprise that alex didnt call woot p'Pong b/c woot is older but goes ahead and calls him gae....lol...that was funny and it was sad too when on eppy 3 when ao came and heard her dad talking to the mom and he goes and crticize her saying she shouldnt be a nurse...sooner or later she gonna get a husband...stupid ass woot was laughing in the back...grhhhh....in reality...the father is suppose to support their kids in whatever decision they make not criticize them....I have plenty more to say but wont say it.....