Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

katarina

sarNie Egg
no news, no promotion/advertisement of the lakorn = to good lakorn. i see it as that way. Some of the lakorns that randomly air's with promotions are one of the best compare to the one's they superly advertise, which they expect it to be such a good ass lakorn but then at the end it turns out blah. lol jk

cant wait for this lakorn to come out too, cause i like pip. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
no news, no promotion/advertisement of the lakorn = to good lakorn. i see it as that way. Some of the lakorns that randomly air's with promotions are one of the best compare to the one's they superly advertise, which they expect it to be such a good ass lakorn but then at the end it turns out blah. lol jk

cant wait for this lakorn to come out too, cause i like pip. :)
sucks that theres no pix at all!..only 1 teaser..it just air out of the blue. hopefully it'll turn out good

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think it should be good cuz it is guiz and quest company.plus, all the casts are famous here like mew's mother, pip, etc.

tinah

sarNie Coma
what other lakorn has Quiz & Quest made?..well, the cast is great but lets hope the storyline/lakorn will be good too. hehe

calla

sarNie Adult
i hope the lakorn magazines are coming soon......
and i'm sure this lakorn will be good anyways....hhehe...
by the way, i never heard of this company "Quiz & Quest" before......

puppylov

sarNie Adult
u know that lakorn with willy and mew about willy being the arabian prince or something that took place in Egypt well that's quiz and quest co.

tinah

sarNie Coma
really?..i thought that lakorn was "who & who" production and P'Gai Warayut as the director

if it was "quiz & quest" then thats great!..i love that lakorn

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i remember that when that quiz and quest name came up at the beginning of the preview to willy/mew's lakorn. who & who is another good one too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
airing after aum/joys! wow, they change to primetime

from khaosod
-ละคร "สุดแต่ฟ้ากำหนด" วางคิวฉายต่อละคร "สวัสดีคุณครู" แต่ช่อง 3 มีคำสั่งฟ้าฟาดให้เลื่อนออกอากาศ แต่เป็นไปในทางดีเมื่อได้ย้ายไปอยู่หลังข่าวแทน จ่อคิวต่อเรื่อง "กงจักรลายดอกบัว" พลังพระเอก "ปิ๊บ-รวิชญ์" กับนางเอกใหม่ "จ๊ะ-จิตตาภา" จะดึงคนดูได้หรือไม่ต้องรอลุ้น?

thanks to luna

puppylov

sarNie Adult
oh, man!!!!i wanmt to see it now. that is gonna be a long wait. well, at least it is primetime, but just want to see it soon. so wat lakorn will replace the everyday slot?

calla

sarNie Adult
airing after aum/joys! wow, they change to primetime

from khaosod
-ละคร "สุดแต่ฟ้ากำหนด" วางคิวฉายต่อละคร "สวัสดีคุณครู" แต่ช่อง 3 มีคำสั่งฟ้าฟาดให้เลื่อนออกอากาศ แต่เป็นไปในทางดีเมื่อได้ย้ายไปอยู่หลังข่าวแทน จ่อคิวต่อเรื่อง "กงจักรลายดอกบัว" พลังพระเอก "ปิ๊บ-รวิชญ์" กับนางเอกใหม่ "จ๊ะ-จิตตาภา" จะดึงคนดูได้หรือไม่ต้องรอลุ้น?

thanks to luna
damn, i wanna watch it so bad. but its also good how its gonna be a prime time lakorn.....they probably want to promote Ja. ok, i can wait.......since its a prime time lakorn.

thanks for the news tinah.

tinah

sarNie Coma
"hed gerd nai krib krua" is replacing the evening slot

tinah

sarNie Coma
damn, i wanna watch it so bad. but its also good how its gonna be a prime time lakorn.....they probably want to promote Ja. ok, i can wait.......since its a prime time lakorn.

thanks for the news tinah.
thats even better that they'll air it primetime.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. the pra'nang is gonna get marry too. :yahoo:

gotta wait til next month but thats not too long