Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

pinklove

sarNie Egg
uhod thoah na for not having spoiler/summary up yet TT_TT

lol i took some caps of one of my favorite sweet scenes from this episode.
MAJOR SPOILER!!! scroll down quickly with eyes closed if you don't want to see it. :lol:
i decided not take the image tag off of this one, sorry na :p

the scenes in this episode with Pip and Ja are so funny! haha i was laughing and smiling so much throughout. here, Ja has been punishing Pip by making him do chores around the resort/restaurant. Pip tries to be sly with Ja and starts getting touchy. by this point Ja has already started softening up to him :rolleyes: (yeah, i know, for all the mean things he's done if it were me i would totally still give him the cold shoulder. but what can i say, our n'ek is soft, and must really love her praek to not have the heart to be totally evil with him, not like our meanie praek here :tease:) she pushes him away and he falls, when she goes and tries to help him up, well, let's just say that only led to more touchyness. hehe it's okay though cause as you can see, n'ek didn't really seem to mind :lol: :p

pinklove

sarNie Egg
thank you for sharing all the pics. They're so cute together. These scene is so sweet.
Ooh! Thanks for sharing na^.
you're welcomed Shinobu and KristyS ja :kiss:

:yahoo: i enjoyed 16 so much, hehe maybe because after 14 and 15 i decided not to have my hopes up
but i found myself not disappointed at all! lol so happy! :clap: Chewy, where are you hun? hehe just go and watch 16 na, don't bother with 15, forget it even existed if that helps haha

i was really worried that they would rush the sweet scenes (or worse, not have 'em!) but, haha no no they totally made up for the lack of Ja + Pip scenes in 15 cause 16 was pretty much all n'ek + praek scenes :clap: Ja is so cute when she teases and punishes Pip! haha and you think Pip is hot when he's mean?! lol man he can be sooooo cute when he pouts! and when he gives Ja those puppy dog eyes! lol that's how i was won over okay -_- , i was determined to be pissed at him too, but those puppy dog eyes, gawhdangit they won me over!
it's funny because even though Pip is supposedly at Ja's mercy (and c'mon he knows he is lol), he still maintains his pompousness, talking to her in that meanie tone of his (well at least we can say that's consistant haha), lol but this time Ja knows she's in charge so she just rolls her eyes, raises her nose at him in defiance and continues making him miserable while he's trying to win her back (lol although he wouldn't admit to her at first, he said that he came for her because grandma told him to bring her back, uh huh yeah.... :rolleyes:)
so! YES! episode 16 was totally worth it! though, don't expect meanie praek to suffer too much -_- but lol i think somehow as you're watching, you'll start not to mind that so much.... hehe cause of all the sweet scenes between them, if you're like me you'll just melt :blush: :spin: , haha and yeah maybe it was that bullet that did it too! those sly directors, how did they know?! haha j/k like i said, i'm a sucker :tease:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Those are sure some words you have up there. Thanks for all of the info.
I hope those scenes will pay off because I annoyed by Pip right now.lol.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thank you pinklove for your spoilers. i haven't given up on pip and ja yet. i'm waiting to watch this. thank you to those who put up spoilers. :D :wub:

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
wasn't there another engagement between Pip and Ja @ the end? Or it just end @ the beach where Pip went to look for Ja?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Damn....someone was quick to move this to the old section :angry: i thought it got deleted!!! :eek:

even though there was no :r-scene-pop-corn: ...it was sweet to watch these two put on some "touchy" scenes together. I have to agree to with PinkLove about the comfort level that these two have...... :wub: Pip is one HOT daddy!!!

I also glad i didn't just end on epi 13 because i would've miss the "touchy" and sweet scenes of these two..i wish that they have more lakorn together with :r-scene-pop-corn: :yahoo: :loool:

THe wedding was :blush:

:clap: i hope the VCD/DVD come out soon :yahoo:

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
^^ YEAH i know! this was moved quick! hahaha but i def loved this series! one of my favs for sure! i watched it for the second time again, hehe. I also def agree that Pip is ONE HOT DADDY!!! hehehehe

i hope to see these two paired up again, they make a cute couple! and im glad that they had another engagement...the beach scene was cute too! should have had more cute scenes...but its okay...they are still cute =)

myx

sArNieZ
this was my first time watching Pip and Ja lakorn. this lakorn is pretty good. love it how they hate each other. i'm jealous of her mom. her mom would go to jail because she doesn't want Ja to. i don't really like Pip, because he trusted his girlfriend too much. i thinks she should torture him more at the end. but maybe she just loves him too much. afterall this is a good lakorn, if anyone likes lakorns that where the na'ek and pra'ek hate each other, this would be one to watch.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeeek... i randomly found tthis lakorn and totally enjoyed it.. Pip looked so good ^____________^ man.. im lovin him all over again.. hehe.. i thought pip n ja made a cute couple together... a typical storyline but its enjoyable ^_^