Sood Dan Huajai

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for the pics tinah. Yard doesn't look Thai. She has a typical biracial American look. >.< eeh I'm generalizing! If they remake maniyardfah. I think Yard's looks suit jao ying. >.< Not a fan. But she has potential in the princess look-a-like department. :)
i agree. i would love to see her in a princess role

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^^ I remember her in Kaew Na Mah. I don't know what role she played b/c I didn't even watch the serie, just aquick glance. But she wasn't nang aek. Other than that, dunno.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aug 8th?..but gae roy ruk is already airing on the fri-sun slot. dont tell me this lakorn is gonna air in the weekend slot. come on now, its num why would they do that!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay teaser is out!.replacing gae roy ruk. some say borisud bum kaen is gonna air in the next batch too

the scene from the last cap when num is laying on the ground look scary. dont tell me hes gonna die :eek:

cap credit to pantip

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeh! finally to be on air. wait to see num again. thanks for the caps lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
yay teaser is out!.replacing gae roy ruk. some say borisud bum kaen is gonna air in the next batch too

the scene from the last cap when num is laying on the ground look scary. dont tell me hes gonna die :eek:

cap credit to pantip

Yeah hopefully he doesn't die but my mom thinks he will. But she is waiting for this lakorn. :p But I don't think he will.