Sood Dan Huajai

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the pix! haha, Yard looks so high-so! while Num is all tough country and army guy or something! it is aired already? wish i could watch it! love Num!`

tinah

sarNie Coma
more behind scene pix. yay, i hope it really does replace the next fri-sun slot! is the whole lakorn taken place in chieng mai?

credit to sirpass @ yardthipclib

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
fong looks way better then yardthip....why did fong hot play as the leading role.....noooooo..i fong to be the leading role...the na-ak!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Yard has gotten sooo pretty.
i love her wit long hair suits her better :)
the teaser hasnt been out yet im assuming :lol:
cant wait. to see Num baq he looks better and healthier now :D yay

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Out of Topic here...SweetieNu, I soooo luv ur banner of the little infant boy, he is soooo cute and adorable with that huge, monster eyes...

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, yard look gorgeous in the wedding dress. what is she doing in the bath tub lol. im thinking this should be airing soon

credit to sonram.com

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
more behind scene pix. yay, i hope it really does replace the next fri-sun slot! is the whole lakorn taken place in chieng mai?

Aww Fang is ubber cute. I wish she gets to be nang aek more.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
wow, yard look gorgeous in the wedding dress. what is she doing in the bath tub lol. im thinking this should be airing soon

credit to sonram.com
Thanks for the pics tinah. Yard doesn't look Thai. She has a typical biracial American look. >.< eeh I'm generalizing! If they remake maniyardfah. I think Yard's looks suit jao ying. >.< Not a fan. But she has potential in the princess look-a-like department. :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

I like the way they dress Fang in here. Long hair suits her.