Sood Dan Huajai

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
It is funny and weird how Num and Yard are acting together now because that picture of Num holding Yard in his lap is from Payong. I still have the lakorn Payong that Num starred with Kob and Yard was in it. She was so cute when she was little. Anyways I wonder how they feel about acting with eachother.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, yard looks beautiful in a thai traditional dress. i wonder is her n' num gonna be getting engaged or marry

nolee

sarNie Adult
Yard looks really pretty in the dress. Was it her bday or something? lol. Can't wait for this lakorn cause Num looks FINEEEER than ever.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Umm... Um... Well, I heard this lakorn will be done filming in about March... When did they start filming? Isn't that a bit too fast o_O??

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
they're done?? it was like what? 2-3 months?? that's kinda fast.lol. i was hoping tat they would film it till summer vacation, then i can go watch them act!! 2 of my fav actor and actress!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
the opening was on january but maybe they started filming before that.

i hope we do get to see it soon

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
slap/kiss style??? that is translation for MY kind of style, lol! but what is it really about?

ah, Num looks kind of old in the first pic. but still, I love him! he's ever still so handsome!

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix credit to sonram.com/yardthipclub

yards look gorgeous in here. her wardrobe is nice too. good stylist