Soo Sarn Poodaesah(Chulumpee)

Katerine

Butterfly123
Hmmm...I have no idea how the rating system works or where to find info for it. The only way I can gauge how well a lakorn is doing is by the number of episodes. Is this method legit? For example, Oum Ruk was doing really well so they called for some extra scenes and episodes while Sublubrahutrak? with Ken and Vicky lacked interest so the editing of it was rushed and it ended really fast.
Ch 3 rearly add episodes but Oum Ruk did good in the rating so that why Ken and Anne have so many and pure to the fact that they're both a listers! and also look at Aff & Ken's Lakorn the only got a rating of 7 and the considered a flop in thailand and that had 15 episodes, and Vicky and Kens lakorn didn't do well for 2 reasons it was stocked for 5 years before it was realsed and ch 3 messed the lakorn up with the editing they did before.

true...from what other sarnies have said and all, i get the feeling that most who watched this lakorn really just tuned in because Rita was in it...right? i, personally, wasn't all too interested in the plot (which wasn't all that great, to be honest) and this wasn't the greatest lakorn ever...so i don't know, but i don't think that this lakorn's rating is all that high in Thailand...but then again, Thai viewers have never actually favored the action/fantasy type of lakorn all that much...
true i would have turned off after the 5 ep after it started to get boring lol but i watched because of rita lol and i only got though this coz my mum loves Nok C :rolleyes:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
it really depends on the rating of their first lakorn together (the 1st lakorn is always so crucial)...but in my opinion, tye has never really been all that popular or in demand...yes he's had lakorns here and there, but nothing that stood out or thrust him into attention...actually, the only lakorn of his that i enjoyed was lady mahachon with paula taylor...

true...from what other sarnies have said and all, i get the feeling that most who watched this lakorn really just tuned in because Rita was in it...right? i, personally, wasn't all too interested in the plot (which wasn't all that great, to be honest) and this wasn't the greatest lakorn ever...so i don't know, but i don't think that this lakorn's rating is all that high in Thailand...but then again, Thai viewers have never actually favored the action/fantasy type of lakorn all that much...
Yeah about a month ago I started watching Lady Mahachon for Tye and at the same time I started watching True Love Next Door with Paula, then I watched 999999 whatever movie it was with Rita and Paula because I was on a thread about kissing scenes...it was really a bizarre time for me with Thai entertainment...Rita's the six degree of Kevin Bacon for Thailand :D

Yeah I did not care for the storyline either, it wasn't a bad one just not really compelling, I just wanted to see how it was played out. And I noticed how popular she is so I checked it out for Rita. Her popularity kinda snuck out from no where for me, but I've seen her around for sure she's 27 years old right? I just started notice threads related to her a few months back. Can't wait to see Prasard Muerd that's an old fav.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ch 3 rearly add episodes but Oum Ruk did good in the rating so that why Ken and Anne have so many and pure to the fact that they're both a listers! and also look at Aff & Ken's Lakorn the only got a rating of 7 and the considered a flop in thailand and that had 15 episodes, and Vicky and Kens lakorn didn't do well for 2 reasons it was stocked for 5 years before it was realsed and ch 3 messed the lakorn up with the editing they did before.

true i would have turned off after the 5 ep after it started to get boring lol but i watched because of rita lol and i only got though this coz my mum loves Nok C :rolleyes:
OT: I like Ken as an actor, but I would say his popularity today is based heavily from Oum Ruk. He's always been good but no one really said anything about his acting or looks up until Oum Ruk. He's the most popular actor today even after marriage which we all know is the career killer, but not for ken because it happened when people finally got a taste of him. My favorite look of his is from Nueng Nai Suang that's when I took notice at least. And if Jai Rao failed, with Ken and Aff who were both hot off the heals of previous lakorns with their other koo kwan, then it validates the theory that the idea of coupledom between Ken and Ann drives his popularity and most actors. I think that it's rare for actors and only a selected few who can carry a lakorn/film on their own name. SO going back to Rita, she has high star power to drag us all into a so-so drama so good for her, proud of our girl.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I hope Tye and Rita have another lakorn together, although this one wasn't to my taste, they make a cute couple (but my heart is still Rteam-Rome/Rita).
It ended today, the ending was kind of confusing for me. A lot of stabbing and stuff, but I think they found Chatchai's body at the end. This reminded me so much of Rita/Rome/Joy/Chai's lakorn, but I think I like that one better.

I hope Tye and Rita have another lakorn together, although this one wasn't to my taste, they make a cute couple (but my heart is still Rteam-Rome/Rita).
It ended today, the ending was kind of confusing for me. A lot of stabbing and stuff, but I think they found Chatchai's body at the end. This reminded me so much of Rita/Rome/Joy/Chai's lakorn, but I think I like that one better.
i liked Sroy Saeng Jan much better, too...

somp9

sarNie Adult
Tye and Rita were cute together but i'm still prefer Rita with Rome (RTEAM).

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hmmm...I have no idea how the rating system works or where to find info for it. The only way I can gauge how well a lakorn is doing is by the number of episodes. Is this method legit? For example, Oum Ruk was doing really well so they called for some extra scenes and episodes while Sublubrahutrak? with Ken and Vicky lacked interest so the editing of it was rushed and it ended really fast.
I don't understand how rating works either. Sometimes the number of episode does determine ratings but it doesn't apply to all. Salub Rahut Ruk I didn't even watch. Quality is not so great! And not really a fan of Thai action drama, most of them are corny- no offense. It's going to take them a few more years to catch up with the Chinese and Korean. Thai action movies are good though, but not the serial/lakorn ones lol...

OT: I like Ken as an actor, but I would say his popularity today is based heavily from Oum Ruk. He's always been good but no one really said anything about his acting or looks up until Oum Ruk. He's the most popular actor today even after marriage which we all know is the career killer, but not for ken because it happened when people finally got a taste of him. My favorite look of his is from Nueng Nai Suang that's when I took notice at least. And if Jai Rao failed, with Ken and Aff who were both hot off the heals of previous lakorns with their other koo kwan, then it validates the theory that the idea of coupledom between Ken and Ann drives his popularity and most actors. I think that it's rare for actors and only a selected few who can carry a lakorn/film on their own name. SO going back to Rita, she has high star power to drag us all into a so-so drama so good for her, proud of our girl.
I thought Ken had potential from his works before Oum Ruk. But like you mention it was Oum Ruk that brought him to fame. I know some people didn't like it, but the majority did. As much as I love Ken, I don't think he could hold his positon that long.

The ending was corny. It ended just like SSJ, a cliff hanger. I liked the ending of episode 13, where Turd broke down in tears. That was a touching scene and then episode 14 kind of killed everything. It was fun watching it played out. So many flashback and STABBING like some had mentioned lol... It was an okay drama because of Rita lol... :lol:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I don't understand how rating works either. Sometimes the number of episode does determine ratings but it doesn't apply to all. Salub Rahut Ruk I didn't even watch. Quality is not so great! And not really a fan of Thai action drama, most of them are corny- no offense. It's going to take them a few more years to catch up with the Chinese and Korean. Thai action movies are good though, but not the serial/lakorn ones lol...

I thought Ken had potential from his works before Oum Ruk. But like you mention it was Oum Ruk that brought him to fame. I know some people didn't like it, but the majority did. As much as I love Ken, I don't think he could hold his positon that long.

The ending was corny. It ended just like SSJ, a cliff hanger. I liked the ending of episode 13, where Turd broke down in tears. That was a touching scene and then episode 14 kind of killed everything. It was fun watching it played out. So many flashback and STABBING like some had mentioned lol... It was an okay drama because of Rita lol... :lol:
You know Ken and Vicky's lakorn wasn't bad at all, character development was lacking and it was rushed. It totally had potential, I thought it was interesting ^_^ Oum Ruk is love, mostly because Ken's character was so sweet in it. And it had an American comedy feel to it that I liked.

As for this lakorn, not gonna lie I'm gonna miss it and I'm always going to feel a sense of void with it because the ending did suck really bad. I wanted to see more Tye with Rita, not watching them watching the other get jumped for an hour! Too much dialogue in one scene and the flashbacks kept repeating the same ones we've seen since episode one and some, a total waste of time. And then they had a montage of Pootaesuan with Nilapat and Pootesuan with Niliapatra, I was like hello wasting precious time to show the aftermath! How it ended was completely unnecessary, who the hell mummified Pootesuan. Damn you Rita and Tye for making me watch this piece, they need another shot together plz TPTB Ch.3 B)

Which one of Rita's lakorn are you guys looking foward to most. For me it's prasard muerd and the one with Tye I'm praying for :p The one with Andrew I'll watch but I feel like they won't have chemistry or maybe they will, their characters sound like Willy's and Ann's in Maneeyard Fah <_< We'll see

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can watch any of Rita's lakorn as long as the pra ek is decent looking. I almost didn't want to watch Jan Euy Jan Jao because of Kong but they didn't have much scene together so I was fine with it. There are 2-4 more that I didn't watch.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I can watch any of Rita's lakorn as long as the pra ek is decent looking. I almost didn't want to watch Jan Euy Jan Jao because of Kong but they didn't have much scene together so I was fine with it. There are 2-4 more that I didn't watch.
LOL I'm glad you feel the same way about Kong. He so ruined Sapai Jao for me -_- So good, I was rooting for Vicky and Aon ^_^ He got to star with a lot of my favorite actress Mew, Mam, Pok, but I'd have to skip it because of him and his roles are usually really good but he's not good to look at.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I'm glad you feel the same way about Kong. He so ruined Sapai Jao for me -_- So good, I was rooting for Vicky and Aon ^_^ He got to star with a lot of my favorite actress Mew, Mam, Pok, but I'd have to skip it because of him and his roles are usually really good but he's not good to look at.
Don't get me started on Kong. He isn't bad and his acting is actually good, but I have a problem with him. I just can't stand him lol... that is my problem. Sapai Jao was so good, I was hoping for Vicky and Aon together too. Tookta was cute in all but her and Aon looked more like siblings lol...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Don't get me started on Kong. He isn't bad and his acting is actually good, but I have a problem with him. I just can't stand him lol... that is my problem. Sapai Jao was so good, I was hoping for Vicky and Aon together too. Tookta was cute in all but her and Aon looked more like siblings lol...
:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG thanks for the lols! It's true, I agree completely. For me, I just can't stand him because I can't look at him. Who the hell is he related to or sleeping with, why is he getting all of the roles?! Soap operas are made to exploit eye candy no?!

Sapai Jao was like Vicky's breakout role, I know YodYaYee was popular but Sapai Jao really put her out there, but Ch.3 did nothing with her she's always playing in lame roles or she's co-nang ek.

HA anyway off topic galore here...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I totally agree. There was just something about Kong that made me not watch his lakorn with Rita. I almost didn't watch Bee/Pong's lakorn with the stewardess thingy because of Kong.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i hope tye and rita will have another lakorn together... anyways i feel so sad that tye popularity isnt so great i think maybe cause they alway give him stupid corny lakorn and he dont really get to play with the big name nang eke -_-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That is true ASHI! The only nang'eks I remember Tye has been paired with are Oh Petchlada, Yardthip & Noon Siriparn. LOL. :p I'm so glad he got to pair with Ritaaa! :D I hope he is in one of her upcoming lakorns? *cross fingers. But I hope Rita still wants to work with Tye, Although it'll make more rumors about them. :/

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
i hope tye and rita will have another lakorn together... anyways i feel so sad that tye popularity isnt so great i think maybe cause they alway give him stupid corny lakorn and he dont really get to play with the big name nang eke -_-
I know there needs to be more Tye Love, he's a perfectly qualified praek in a lot of ways. But he is coming up somewhat if they're throwing him with Chompoo right? I could also see him with Janie and Vicky. He's 28 years old, yet he's type casted as a younger twenty something which is about right for when he's taken jobs, but I think if he stops sporting the "scene hairdo," although I'll give him credit it's pretty mild, take on more mature, manlier, roles he'd play with better actresses. I wanna see him in a period piece like Neung Nai Suang, I think he could pull off the charming debonair role.

Jieb_lover I share the same fears that they might not accept a lakorn together if offered because of the rumors. Rita already said that Tye was afraid of calling and talking to her because he doesn't want the press to write anything bad about her :mellow: But I also think that they'll say to hell with it and do what they want too B)