Soo Sarn Poodaesah(Chulumpee)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
seriously? so will be be a complete willing scene, as in they really will go through with it?!
JYEAH :D but don't get too excited...
the summary says they makeout like it's their last night together ...but doesn't really say that they have sex or anything just kiss. Good enough for me at this point. And the underwater kiss is just for survival bleh

Does anyone know the singer and title of this song, it sounds like Da Endorphine, I want it. Hah I've been trying to learn Parb luang tar on guitar by her all day, not going well. The song starts at 6 mins in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pRhCb-Aa1k

JYEAH :D but don't get too excited...
the summary says they makeout like it's their last night together ...but doesn't really say that they have sex or anything just kiss. Good enough for me at this point. And the underwater kiss is just for survival bleh

Does anyone know the singer and title of this song, it sounds like Da Endorphine, I want it. Hah I've been trying to learn Parb luang tar on guitar by her all day, not going well. The song starts at 6 mins in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pRhCb-Aa1k
oh ok...that's good enough for me! lol...now i'm hyped for the next episode!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Some spoiler pictures from Thairath

The article was funny, it was all "everybody gets stabbed!" hahhaha. The captions on all except rita and tye's say "Stab!" on them and tye and rita's says "pee tye ka rita glua jung..." LOL wtf who writes this. Can't wait for tomorrow...good thing I have work tonite, time usuallly flies, watching it live tomorrow. YEEEEEE

fun

Expired Sarnie

AWWWW!!!! I believe they have good chemistry together. Hope they get paired up again for a more romantic lakorn.
And thank you m3lhouse for the spoiler pics.

The opening song and sub theme are sung by Nui Wiriyapa. She used to be in the group The Peach Band. The ending theme, I have no idea who sang it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I wish I can watch it live but I will wait until Peaches upload it in BM lol...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahaha it's not live but it's a re-run of it from earlier so i guess it kind of is live? but yes I guess it would be considered as a willing and they do kiss :wub: by the fire :wub: blusssssssssssssssssssssssh!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tina, it is too funny. So it is a willing. Did they show any skin, like Rita's shoulder or something lol omg... I am going perverted here.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
no she was laying by a tree and he was laying on top of her kind of and then he lean in to kiss her and the fades to the fire by their side and then it's day time :loool:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
yea, kratae being five feet away from them killed it too...um this episode was RIDICULOUSLY funny...omg too much absurdity to point out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think they did the deed and in this situation hopefully they did not lol... It was funny when they were trapped in that bamboo cage. Instead of going underwater to support Pat's dad, I believe they could have held onto him while standing on the egde or corner of the cage. But anyways this episode was boring. I am more excited for the next episode. In the preview it seems to be very good.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
<___<

I seriously cannot stand Pat's dad.... I hope he doesn't die, SO HE CAN LIVE TO REGRET AND REALIZE HIS OWN STUPIDITY. I wanna see him apologize to Turd.

I don't understand how he was like all gravy with Turd even after he bailed on the engagement day. But then all of a sudden, some random 'Akee' dude comes along and suddenly Pat's dad is like brain washed zombie.

AT one point, even Turd's character made me mad when he didn't listen to Pan Kaew. Pan Kaew is like the ONLY smart character in the show.

fun

Expired Sarnie
What is Pan Kaew real name. I know she plays supporting cast and I like her a lot in Leh Ratree.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
What is Pan Kaew real name. I know she plays supporting cast and I like her a lot in Leh Ratree.
That's Mod, but her character's name is Kratae.

Pan Kaew is Turd's friend with all the magic and I agree with chngnsch that he is the voice of reason, nothing gets by him. Pat's dad is dummmmmmmmb his hatred towards Turd is out of proportion. And the entire crew was pretty stupid to have gone with crazy ass Dr. Deter, he just kidnapped you and left you to drown but they turned around to rely on him to take them to Acolalai? Wut?!

Here's another spoiler pic

no she was laying by a tree and he was laying on top of her kind of and then he lean in to kiss her and the fades to the fire by their side and then it's day time :loool:
i don't know if they had an actual willing scene or not...this scene was too vague...like wtf?! did they or did they not have sex? lol...but really, it bothers me when it's so vague like this; i don't like to guess...

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
tye is just so hot in everyway...anyway today esp 12 didt really excite me cause if the kiss under the water would have been a real kiss that would have been so much better but they make it t obvious it wasnt real and the willing part bother me even more <_< i cant really tell if it was a willing or not its was just to quick -_-