Soo Sarn Poodaesah(Chulumpee)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ LOL wish it was someone else playing Chatchai's role to lol but today eppy was quiet a few sweet scenes
I agree, it just looks kind of odd watching Rita and Chatchai together, I think Chai from Sroy Saeng Jan matched it better. Yeah they don't focus much on Tye and Rita, but they do have some cute moments, except everything I see them together, I think of Rita and Rome from Sroy Saeng Jan lol. Rome with his long hair :drool:

edit: i just finished watching sunday's episode. some really cute scenes between them, except the previews are so whack, I can't wait to see them though lol.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I too said that Willy would've been more suited with Rita...I was on Kai Varayut's website a while back and it had posted ch.3 lists of lakorns set to be produced and I'm pretty sure I saw Willy listed to be in this one but dropped out along the way. At that time the cast only listed him and Dom, too bad. This episode was good, lots of progress and less of Chatchai.

Ratreesamosarn is going to air the Cast on this weeks episode, YAY.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i was going to watch this just b/c rita was in here but at the opening credits i couldn't bare it so...from all ur comments it sounds like an ok lakorn and chatchai seems to have more scenes with rita which is something i can't stand sorry

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Well at least NOK aint' the praek, But yeahh I sometime wish someone else was in his role too. :p I agree CHAI would've been a wayy better choice, I love him! He's sucha great actor and praek materail too.

Awwww! I never thought of Willy&Rita pair but that would be soooooo awesome! They would totally look great together. =)

navy

sarNie Adult
Yes, they should pair Willy with Rita instead of Chatchai.

Well, I'm still looking forward to seeing more sweet scene of Tye and Rita from this drama. Hope they don't disappoint me.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ratreesamosarn today did anybody see it? Talk about the elephant in the room, Tye was so uncomfortable the whole time when the hosts were prying him and Rita to talk about the rumors. Rita's funny, she was like Loling the whole time :lol: They denied it all, friends, blah blah blah... but sometimes they were unwilling to even deny or respond certain questions so I feel like there's a little something going on and you know why not.

And here's a link to one of songs on the soundtrack by Nui Wiriyapa called "First Love" credit to Kaveekrai. It' the song that comes on everytime a couple is having a moment hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TOKIIVA5s8

Ratreesamosarn today did anybody see it? Talk about the elephant in the room, Tye was so uncomfortable the whole time when the hosts were prying him and Rita to talk about the rumors. Rita's funny, she was like Loling the whole time :lol: They denied it all, friends, blah blah blah... but sometimes they were unwilling to even deny or respond certain questions so I feel like there's a little something going on and you know why not.

And here's a link to one of songs on the soundtrack by Nui Wiriyapa called "First Love" credit to Kaveekrai. It' the song that comes on everytime a couple is having a moment hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TOKIIVA5s8
thank you for the song link!

and i, too, think that there's something between Rita and tye -- something beyond being just friends -- because of the way they deny some questions, etc. like M3lhouse stated, and also, because of the way they look at each other during interviews, etc. they'll just laugh off the reporters' questions and prying, but they often look at each other as if to say "how much do we say?", and their eyes usually linger on each other in between the questions...

no, i haven't see today's ratreesamosarn...could someone please upload it or provide a link to it? thanks!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMAO. Are you serious?! I want to watch RS them! :) Waaa, Skimming through this lakorn for Rita&Tye sweet scenes. I don't feel anything between them other than just acting together in a lakorn. But 'hrmms.. Maybe 'cause I can't feel their chemistry yet that's why. :p Waaa! I'd never thought of Tye & Rita as an item before, LOL if that's true! I think he suits Yard better but then I like him with Rita too, I'm starting too since watching this! :p Tye is lucky guy he gets Rita to kiss him mouth to mouth underwater! I'm hyped up for that cute scene!! :p Funny how Tye doesn't know how to swim, LOL!

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
When I was watching this with my little sis
She like WOW!!! There making this like the MUMMY!! LOL
Can't wait to see what happens next!

fun

Expired Sarnie
stayed up last night just to watch the first episode to episode 8. Not in love with the lakorn but definitely enjoyed it. Gosh, Rita is so hot! I am not a fan of Tye but now gosh he is gorgeous! His acting is not bad either and I noticed Rita’s voice is improving significantly. And as for Chatchai, urg, he is not attractive at all even when he was younger. Sonia is super gorgeous as she aged and acting skills are still intact!

Turd is such a dick for leaving his engagement but such a sweetheart by keeping a photo of them inside his hat. Pat’s cousin (the bitchy one) is obnoxious and annoying! This lakorn is quite funny. I just love to see Turd getting jealous of Pat. In episode 3, I couldn’t help but laugh. When the annoying cousin was pushed into the pool, a very typical scene for nang rai lol… and then pra ek turn around and said he didn’t purposely push her lol… omg I need air!

Okay I don’t understand what’s up with the necklace. It is so hideous. So when Pat gets near it or has it on, she turns to an evil bitch or what. In the past, gosh she was damn evil and seductive! Oh man I was heartbroken when they strap down Pat. That was an emotional scene. She has no idea what took over her and bam she ends up in the hospital label as mentally ill.

Oh I got to add, I am such a chicken that I had to FF through some episode. I cannot stand anything creepy! I get freaked out easily. Put a sheet over your face and I will be shivering already lol!!!

BTWN I love the OST!!! Especially the opening!!! Ah yike! Fewer scenes of Chatchai and Rita and more Tye and Rita! I want to barf every time Chatchai is with Rita! EWWW!!! Episode 7 was too cute when Pat embraced into Turd’s arm. He was so happy to see that she was safe depite that he became cripple lol! I am such a super big fan of hug scenes. I chose them over kiss/slap any day!!! Wow she was moaning/groaning when Turd was kissing her… well, attempted rawr… that was HOT!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I noticed Rita’s voice is improving significantly.

Wow she was moaning/groaning when Turd was kissing her… well, attempted rawr… that was HOT!!!
Yea rita's voice is a little strange, it's sounds like she's yelling but yet simultaneously lacking confidence, weird. And yeah the moaning was definitely an example of "no means yes" situation :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yea rita's voice is a little strange, it's sounds like she's yelling but yet simultaneously lacking confidence, weird. And yeah the moaning was definitely an example of "no means yes" situation :lol:
Don't want to sound perverted or anything but I was hoping they would do it in the forest you know... but shit scared the hell out of me, she ran off to the steam- I would have freaked out if something like that came and grabbed me by the ankle. I wouldn't be able to sleep at all. This lakorn is decent, I wonder what is the rating, let me take a jab at it, ch7 still taking lead in all the ratings lol... anyways I want to see some love session in Thai lakorn for once, I mean not the camera focusing somewhere else and bam morning hits :lol: I want at least a little skin showing lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Don't want to sound perverted or anything but I was hoping they would do it in the forest you know... but shit scared the hell out of me, she ran off to the steam- I would have freaked out if something like that came and grabbed me by the ankle. I wouldn't be able to sleep at all. This lakorn is decent, I wonder what is the rating, let me take a jab at it, ch7 still taking lead in all the ratings lol... anyways I want to see some love session in Thai lakorn for once, I mean not the camera focusing somewhere else and bam morning hits :lol: I want at least a little skin showing lol
Sure, with certain actors it would be cool. I could only think of two lakorns where they attempt to simulate lovemaking or the process of getting there and that is Mekong with Pete and Ning and the lakorn with Mos and Aom P. You should should watch Ratreesamsarn there's a clip of future love scenes between turd and pat coming up to make this lakorn worth watching for you. I'm basically watching it for them, I'm in the minority who thinks they have chemistry. If Rita can really kiss Mart, she can kiss Tye too in this one, at least she won't be looking at the top of his head most of the time.

As far as love scenes in lakorns, there's something about prudeness in lakorns where if it weren't present I'd be like "oh...this is awkard?" Like we're used to it in the American mainstream entertainment system but if a lakorn pushes to be more provocative with just mouth to mouth kissing or stripping, groping love scenes our mentality is like "whoa that's too much," sometimes. But I'll take it if the call for it isn't unnecessary as it helps move the storyline or connection between the lead characters. I wonder what the rating code is for certain love scenes/action for the Thai industry. Like I know there's one US tv code where there's no straddling or something, said an obscure soap actress I can't think of her name right now. But I wonder for lakorns if there is like a rule of no liplock for more than 12secs or something and has it changed over time. I watched Roymarn old school with Saranyu and another lakorn with Chatchai and Nok Jariya from back in the day like 1990 and they had plenty of mouth to mouth liplocks and pecks and that was 20 years ago...so is it more of the rating system or the actors I wonder.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Sure, with certain actors it would be cool. I could only think of two lakorns where they attempt to simulate lovemaking or the process of getting there and that is Mekong with Pete and Ning and the lakorn with Mos and Aom P. You should should watch Ratreesamsarn there's a clip of future love scenes between turd and pat coming up to make this lakorn worth watching for you. I'm basically watching it for them, I'm in the minority who thinks they have chemistry. If Rita can really kiss Mart, she can kiss Tye too in this one, at least she won't be looking at the top of his head most of the time.

As far as love scenes in lakorns, there's something about prudeness in lakorns where if it weren't present I'd be like "oh...this is awkard?" Like we're used to it in the American mainstream entertainment system but if a lakorn pushes to be more provocative with just mouth to mouth kissing or stripping, groping love scenes our mentality is like "whoa that's too much," sometimes. But I'll take it if the call for it isn't unnecessary as it helps move the storyline or connection between the lead characters. I wonder what the rating code is for certain love scenes/action for the Thai industry. Like I know there's one US tv code where there's no straddling or something, said an obscure soap actress I can't think of her name right now. But I wonder for lakorns if there is like a rule of no liplock for more than 12secs or something and has it changed over time. I watched Roymarn old school with Saranyu and another lakorn with Chatchai and Nok Jariya from back in the day like 1990 and they had plenty of mouth to mouth liplocks and pecks and that was 20 years ago...so is it more of the rating system or the actors I wonder.

:p Tye is lucky guy he gets Rita to kiss him mouth to mouth underwater! I'm hyped up for that cute scene!! :p Funny how Tye doesn't know how to swim, LOL!
was that kiss scene real though? it only showed it from the back of Rita's head and from an angle, so it kind of looked faux to me...it didn't look real...

I just posted it in the media section. Haven't watched it yet though.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=35463
thank you!

Wow she was moaning/groaning when Turd was kissing her… well, attempted rawr… that was HOT!!!
i know huh? lol...i was like "whoa..." at that scene because i didn't expect it to be that intense...hahaha...Rita really seemed into that scene...but i think the breathy moaning was in part because her voice is nasal, and she was trying to stop him, so i guess that resulted in her sounding that way...lol...

but if that was acting, that's extremely good acting on Rita's part! i could so tell that pat was like "i so want this, but it would be so improper!" lol...but if they had gone through with the scene in the forest, that would have been both hot and so savage at the same time!

lol...definitely...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What there was an attempt in the forest? -.-" LOL I haven't had a chance to catch up because I want to miss this weekends episode and catch up so I can have many episodes to watch at once :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sure, with certain actors it would be cool. I could only think of two lakorns where they attempt to simulate lovemaking or the process of getting there and that is Mekong with Pete and Ning and the lakorn with Mos and Aom P.

Yeah I noticed that in older lakorn it does have some of those scenes but I wonder what happen in the 21st century. Oh yes, Hua Jai Chocolate was like very unexpected. It was weird to see though lol because Aom skin was very fair while Mos on the darker scale. Chemistry was there but it lacked something. Overall the lakorn pissed me off. I don't remember any scene from Mekong but thinking about it I want to watch it again. I really miss Ning onscreen. I watched her in Jan Pao Dao and she still looks beautiful and she is aging beautifully. Her hubby is decent looking but not up to her standard lol...

i know huh? lol...i was like "whoa..." at that scene because i didn't expect it to be that intense...hahaha...Rita really seemed into that scene...but i think the breathy moaning was in part because her voice is nasal, and she was trying to stop him, so i guess that resulted in her sounding that way...lol...

but if that was acting, that's extremely good acting on Rita's part! i could so tell that pat was like "i so want this, but it would be so improper!" lol...but if they had gone through with the scene in the forest, that would have been both hot and so savage at the same time!
Oh man only if they carried on the scene... kind of ruin it for me the next scene. Scared the hell out of me. I wouldn't be able to sleep.

What there was an attempt in the forest? -.-" LOL I haven't had a chance to catch up because I want to miss this weekends episode and catch up so I can have many episodes to watch at once :loool:
Oh man, it was so awesome! She was moaning and groaning. But it didn't happen. But it was worth it. HOT!!! She turn me on just by moaning! LOL you can see lust in Tye's eyes lmao!!!

The preview soon on episode 8 it surely pissing me off. All the cute scene of Tye and Rita in ending episode 7 and throughout 8 will end. Eh, I so hate the bitchy Pat! LOL but at the same time, she is awesome! lol