Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah ep 10 is the best ever....loved all the cute scenes between tle and pan....just wonder are there gonna be any misunderstanding between tle and pan since they are together now...going to watch ep 11 right now...be back okay...

pze

sarNie Adult
i was hoping for more scenes from tle n pancake.....now we gotta wait till monday again.....

i cant stop looking at tles big eyes.....theyre so cute n his smile

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yeah ep 10 is the best ever....loved all the cute scenes between tle and pan....just wonder are there gonna be any misunderstanding between tle and pan since they are together now...going to watch ep 11 right now...be back okay...
I think according to the summary later on there will be misunderstandings but not entirely sure.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was reading a few pages back and it was said Tle and Jakajan are twins and Aof was only adopted. So is that true???

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
credits dara from pancakeclub. She didnt state where she found it, she said she found it somehwere. anywho BTS pictures

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahahahaha!! so Agree!!! :]]]

I think according to the summary later on there will be misunderstandings but not entirely sure.
Aweee!! NOOO!!!! LOL

credits dara from pancakeclub. She didnt state where she found it, she said she found it somehwere. anywho BTS pictures

oh thanks for the pictures TubbyTinker :]]]
anyways on the last picture, where jakajan is like gonna poke that girl [i think] her boobs and on the other side, there's a guys hand! hahaha i wonder whos it is!!
Pancake and Jakajan is so cute in their pixis together :]]]

GAHH!!! i cant wait for the next episode!! i really wanna see it!!
hahaha i wanna see Tle and Pancakes Cute Scene! and of course Aof and Jaks! too!!! LOL

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

That hand on the boobs could either be Aof or the guy that plays Naoun. Lol!! I haven't watched the latest episode, so I'll be back later.

Thanks for sharing the photos! Pan really needs to either dye her hair back to black or color it again. hehe, Jakjaan is soo cute, Aof looks good in those pictures. And not too much Tle.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is pretty interesting, has a good script and the cast................have to say tle is doing a marvelous job as a new comer you can really see the emotions in his eyes. Jakjarn and Aof are so cute together:) hopefully the ending is gonna be good!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wait so is he tricking her to love him n then dump her at the end or something?? or does he really
love her?? cuz whenever he hugs her he alwayz make tis face..