Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

pze

sarNie Adult
tle is growing onto me more n more as i watch him....i love those big eyes......

theyre romance is finally getting somewhere......

gosh i finally really paid attention n damn tle looks super hot holding a gun....hehe.....

jakjann was protecting aof.....it was cute but funny at the same time

i cant wait till mon again....

sunisa

tle is growing onto me more n more as i watch him....i love those big eyes......

gosh i finally really paid attention n damn tle looks super hot holding a gun....hehe.....

i agree...tle is hot holdin a gun.he also look hot in suit and without the fake mustache n scar.plus,tle acting is very good as first time p'ek.i feel very bad for him when he sit alone and cry.that was very sad.
im also glad that their relationship is finally going somewhere.i love epi 9 when they were taking care of each other and i love all the scenes between them in that epi.hope to c more sweet scenes.
aof and jakjan look cute as brother and sister.so glad they finally get rescue.can't wait till monday.im really addict to this lakorn. :wub: :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks for all the comments. looking forward to catch up on the recent episode.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Pze, he look hotter if he was holding me. :blush: :lol:

i agree...tle is hot holdin a gun.he also look hot in suit and without the fake mustache n scar.plus,tle acting is very good as first time p'ek.i feel very bad for him when he sit alone and cry.that was very sad.
im also glad that their relationship is finally going somewhere.i love epi 9 when they were taking care of each other and i love all the scenes between them in that epi.hope to c more sweet scenes.
aof and jakjan look cute as brother and sister.so glad they finally get rescue.can't wait till monday.im really addict to this lakorn. :wub: :D
I agree with you. Tle is on fire as his first time being a P'ek. Love epi 8 and 9 the most because I see Tle and Pancake more. I can't wait for the next epi.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love when Pancake was sick and Tle took care of her. I love more when Tle was sick and Pancake took care of him because it make Tle felt special that there someone care about him. He woke up and saw Pancake's hand was on his hand, awww that was sweet. Cute how they was brushing their teeth and Tle wipe something on Pancake's face. :blush: The other that I love is when Tle feed Pancake a rice pourage(I think), it was hot and she spit it on him. :lol: SO CUTE. I want more of TLE AND PANCAKE! I rewatch epi 8 and 9 like five times.

pze

sarNie Adult
haha prisna ur too funny......

but yep i totally agree.....those were my favorite parts.....i love whe tle woke up n dragged her to go get her teeth brushed.....so cute.....n the feeding....heheh

chenling

sarNie Adult
I'm really enjoying this show...I number one think pancake looks soo beautiful!!!! and I'm lovin' Tle, I don't know what it is about him but my eyes stay on him the entire time he is on screen, it was like that in that other show he was in with Kwan and Weir...he's a really good actor!!!! Aof and Jakjan are really cute...I like Jakjan's role she's got a heart of gold yet will stand up for herself!

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
yeah i knoe i'm starting to like Tle too, there is something about him that make him attracted... he look handsome!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww the comments all sound so sweet but i still haven't had a chance to view it yet.
If you have time you have to watch wpi 8 and 9, but epi 9 is the best right now.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Jakjan is the older sister because she protect Aof. :lol: I'm so proud of her, holding the gun and try to shoot the bad guy. I love Aof but I think he need to man up, he should be protecting Jakjan, she do everything for him and dont care about her life. This is the first lakorn that I really love Jakjan and find her character not annoying. :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha prisna ur too funny......

but yep i totally agree.....those were my favorite parts.....i love whe tle woke up n dragged her to go get her teeth brushed.....so cute.....n the feeding....heheh
I can talk about him every day now. :lol: I like how he fall down in the water, look at his back, so nice, SEXY BACK. :lol: :drool:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
episode 9 is really good!

I love how you finally get to see the true sides of all the main characters.

And I agree that Tle has this "look" about him. Can't really pinpoint what it is that makes him attractive- because he isn't handsome in the traditional sense- but you just can't keep your eyes off of him. And THAT is a good thing!

fun

Expired Sarnie
episode 9 is really good!

I love how you finally get to see the true sides of all the main characters.

And I agree that Tle has this "look" about him. Can't really pinpoint what it is that makes him attractive- because he isn't handsome in the traditional sense- but you just can't keep your eyes off of him. And THAT is a good thing!
I know. I just finished episode 9. I like this, but ? So true Tle needs to grow up. I know that he is mad at his mother but that is just too much. -_-