Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
It was a Tle style date hahaha!
I love Tle style date, :loool: First, BEAST (Tle) put BEAUTY (Pancake) to sleep then kiss her when she awake. BEAST put BEAUTY to sleep on their second date too, but I wonder what he going to do for their second date, have to wait to see on MONDAY!. :loool: :yahoo:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just started the first episode and it was okay. After they grew up, it gotten a little better. Just one question why was Pancake crying after she was done with the race, is it her bf or brother. Maybe I've FF through that part.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Thanks, I am trying to play catch up with this lakorn.

Edit: Wow Tle is sort of mean, I guess he must hold a deep grugde against his mother. Usually when a child plot revenge for their parent abandoning them, Tle is different from them.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
haven't even watch episode 2 only 1 episode lmao guess going wait for it to end and watch it all at once so busy

I love Tle style date, :loool: First, BEAST (Tle) put BEAUTY (Pancake) to sleep then kiss her when she awake. BEAST put BEAUTY to sleep on their second date too, but I wonder what he going to do for their second date, have to wait to see on MONDAY!. :loool: :yahoo:
oh damn. :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
no none of that happened jen.....i think later on.......hes making her stay at this place for a month.....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The pr'ek in this lakorn is pretty hot.
I only wished it develops something more than it is now.
Also Pancake and Tle's relationship.

There's suppose to be a rape here? o_O

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Loved eps. 9 with Pan and Tle taking care of each other! Pan's starting to have feelings for him. Hoping for a willing scene rather than an r scene cuz Pan will probably kill Tle if he rapes her...haha.

So funny that Jak was Aof's bodyguard!

jakjann

Jakjann
must say, Aof and P´ Jakajan they are cute and if they are real sister and brother...hahaha...they are cuter XD

tHEY LOOK very like sister and brotherXDDD

JAKAJAN is hot!!