Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

pze

sarNie Adult
its finally picking up......ive been waiting for the kidnapping.....lolz....

cant wait for the next episode now....hehe

well, i fast forward most lakorns just to get the gist of the storyline. :lol:

this one seems pretty good though. i recommend.

little

sarNie Adult
i like ep 6 when tle drops pan off and in car saying let's start having kids and grandkids cute and sweet

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I wonder what is the reason Pan marry Aof? Do Pan going to like Aof or what?
She thinks that marrying Aof will make her happy because her ex Non asked her to marry him but if he pasts away then let her find happiness in someone else and don't be afraid of marriage.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
is it worth watching? ..
i attempt the newest episode and skip here and there. :p
It's pretty good! I started watching last weekend when I had nothing to do- and I must admit that it is a lot better than I thought it would be. I am not a huge fan of ch.7 dramas or of Pancake either- but I def recommend for something different.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
What did Tle said to Pan at night before the wedding day? I wish someone could sub this lakorn.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
What did Tle said to Pan at night before the wedding day? I wish someone could sub this lakorn.
Gan (Tle): When you look at the moon do you think of me?
Nin (Pan): How did you get in?
Gan: If I wanted to get into your bedroom, I can do it as well, so don't mind with something like this.
Nin: Are you a spy or a political adviser?
Gan: You are crazy! You are deciding to marry Chonlagorn (Aof) to give back/dedicate to Non?
Nin: How do you know?
Gan: I already told you what I feel about you. Why does it have to be Chonlagorn? Why? What good does he have?
Nin: You probably think that he has no good and can't compare/compete with you? But you're wrong! You are actually the one that can't beat him at all.
Gan: A person who has no good like Chonlagorn? What don't I have that can beat him?
Nin: Because of the point that he is sincere. Just loving someone, you are even afraid to open up. Are you daring to ask for my hand in marriage?
Gan: Linin
Nin: I'll tell you something, other than the political work you do, no one knows anything about your profile/background at all.
Gan: Linin, I might be mysterious to others, but definitely not to you.
Nin: I don't even have your number. We never talk other than the times that you want. I don't know anything about you while you know everything about me. With a person like you, I'm afraid to befriend.
Gan: Linin, call off the wedding and give me some time. I promise you will be the first girl to know stuff about me.
Nin: Ha, you say you are the moon, a moon that only has coldness and is dry, no matter how much you try to shine your light my way, it will never become warmer. Get out before I call someone to get deal with you.

I translated the scene word for word for you so I hope it helps now lol

:D.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks Nai...it helps for me alot since I'm not watching this lol...sniffs.....

wait did he tell her that he loves her?

oh by the way, Pan looks pretty on her wedding day

ChenrukNote

Goddess
thanks Nai...it helps for me alot since I'm not watching this lol...sniffs.....

wait did he tell her that he loves her?

oh by the way, Pan looks pretty on her wedding day
Not that I recall. He just told her something along the lines that he's interested in her and that she should think about dating him because he's the type that likes to try out his products beforehand unlike Chonlagorn who spends time courting and to "test" her out, Gan kissed Linin (what a biatch) lol but still cool at the same time that he finally kissed her and on their first date too!

sunisa

thanks for the translation Nai. :D i have been wondering what he said to her too.could you translate what he said to her when he took her to his house?it doesn't have to be word for word.thanks again. :spin:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Gan (Tle): When you look at the moon do you think of me?
Nin (Pan): How did you get in?
Gan: If I wanted to get into your bedroom, I can do it as well, so don't mind with something like this.
Nin: Are you a spy or a political adviser?
Gan: You are crazy! You are deciding to marry Chonlagorn (Aof) to give back/dedicate to Non?
Nin: How do you know?
Gan: I already told you what I feel about you. Why does it have to be Chonlagorn? Why? What good does he have?
Nin: You probably think that he has no good and can't compare/compete with you? But you're wrong! You are actually the one that can't beat him at all.
Gan: A person who has no good like Chonlagorn? What don't I have that can beat him?
Nin: Because of the point that he is sincere. Just loving someone, you are even afraid to open up. Are you daring to ask for my hand in marriage?
Gan: Linin
Nin: I'll tell you something, other than the political work you do, no one knows anything about your profile/background at all.
Gan: Linin, I might be mysterious to others, but definitely not to you.
Nin: I don't even have your number. We never talk other than the times that you want. I don't know anything about you while you know everything about me. With a person like you, I'm afraid to befriend.
Gan: Linin, call off the wedding and give me some time. I promise you will be the first girl to know stuff about me.
Nin: Ha, you say you are the moon, a moon that only has coldness and is dry, no matter how much you try to shine your light my way, it will never become warmer. Get out before I call someone to get deal with you.

I translated the scene word for word for you so I hope it helps now lol

:D.
Aww, thank you. Reading this make me blush, :blush: Tle is so cute.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Not that I recall. He just told her something along the lines that he's interested in her and that she should think about dating him because he's the type that likes to try out his products beforehand unlike Chonlagorn who spends time courting and to "test" her out, Gan kissed Linin (what a biatch) lol but still cool at the same time that he finally kissed her and on their first date too!
What kind a date was that :lol:, Tle kissed Pan three time, HOT! :drool: :wub:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
thanks for the translation Nai. :D i have been wondering what he said to her too.could you translate what he said to her when he took her to his house?it doesn't have to be word for word.thanks again. :spin:
I'll do it either later tonight or tomorrow or maybe the weekend k depends if I'm lazy or not haha just kidding, I just need to catch up on a lot of things so don't mind me.

What kind a date was that :lol:, Tle kissed Pan three time, HOT! :drool: :wub:
It was a Tle style date hahaha!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I will help Nai translate since she is quite a busy bee.

When they were inside the house, Tle said the reason he brought Pan there wasn't just to talk about Non. The important thing is about Aof.
Pan: What do you have to do with it?
Tle: You went out with him. How do you feel about him? A smart girl like you isn't interested in him, right?
Pan: The reason you act cool is because you want to pursue me?
Tle: No, I don't have to waste time to pursue anyone because I already learned how to conquered people's hearts. For a mean girl like you, I like to use the method an eye for an eye.
Pan: What are you going to do?
Tle: The method of selling products to a smart girl like you is for you to test the product for free. You don't like? I have many options.
After Pan slaps Tle, he said: you're beginning to fight so that means you're starting to like it.
After Tle kisses Pan, he said: I told you my product is good and if it's good, I don't have to waste time to pursue. That is for little kids. You don't have to fight because I think forcing someone is a method for animals, not humans. It's not the way to show love. Now that you've tested the product, you can go home.

Can't wait till next week! I saw the behind the scene for the upcoming eps and Tle said he was going to hold Pancake hostage for a month! I hope that's enough time for them to kiss and make up.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

When they were inside the house, Tle said the reason he brought Pan there wasn't just to talk about Non. The important thing is about Aof.
Tle: You went out with him. How do you feel about him? A smart girl like you isn't interested in him, right?
Tle: No, I don't have to waste time to pursue anyone because I already learned how to conquered people's hearts. For a mean girl like you, I like to use the method an eye for an eye.
Tle: The method of selling products to a smart girl like you is for you to test the product for free. You don't like? I have many options.
After Pan slaps Tle, he said: you're beginning to fight so that means you're starting to like it.
After Tle kisses Pan, he said: I told you my product is good and if it's good, I don't have to waste time to pursue. That is for little kids. You don't have to fight because I think forcing someone is a method for animals, not humans. It's not the way to show love. Now that you've tested the product, you can go home.

Can't wait till next week! I saw the behind the scene for the upcoming eps and Tle said he was going to hold Pancake hostage for a month! I hope that's enough time for them to kiss and make up.
oh I heard Pancake said that he gonna chain her up too

sunisa

Thanks Vi you're always the best :D.
thanks both of you for the translation. :wub: i love it. :wub: :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

I was blushing reading the translation. I like how Tle said that you had to test the product for free, wow a hot bad boy style, (I like that, :wub: :loool:) and he said he dont have to do like it Aof, he have a better game. :yahoo: