Soo Cruel

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok if there only a few uploader left in SW . Cuz BM is for ppl who want to share and contribute among each other and those uploader is doing it cuz of their free will . If they want to leave it up to their liking . I understand some sarnies can be a little annoying and prolly driving the uploader crazy but we can protect them by suggesting the "BLOCK PM" option hahaha . TO all sarines ---> do REUPLOAD ... it doesn't matter wat epsiode it is but REUPLOAD cuz by doing thise it might encourage leecher to reupload too :blush:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah I have to admit I've asked ning for help.. I don't mind taking requests through PM but then sometimes I tell people that I don't have it they continue to pm me .. but thats besides the point.. as an Uploader.. well from my point of view even though it may not be very important .. I get tired of looking at a messy section! lol I go there and im trying to find my thread to post and can't find it! lol but using the search help some I guess.. all in all I respect the mods and admins (Darvil and sarN) for their hardwork.. and if you think about it ... the mods are doing their job pretty well .. i mean if they weren't good mods then Grandpa and sarN would have not put them as mods ... so I guess a little simple rules is not hard to ask for us.. I mean everyone is equal and all.. but if you think about it uploaders take 40 min to an 1 hour to upload .. all we ask is that u request the way we will be more comfortable with ... it makes sharing easier and faster.. I love uploading and sharing stuff .. and I don't mind at all.. but like all I ask is that people don't pm me to request and request on my profile .. or go into chat to request from me .. o___O my thread and pm I can deal with sometimes o___O the reason I dont accept request through pm is because lol it floods my box and I don't notice whne there is something else thats not a request .. lol and i dont really pay atten to my inbox :wub:

P.s Edit to sarN I can't just ignore pm .. LOL cause sometimes its something else besides Requests Also =p

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah I have to admit I've asked ning for help.. I don't mind taking requests through PM but then sometimes I tell people that I don't have it they continue to pm me .. but thats besides the point.. as an Uploader.. well from my point of view even though it may not be very important .. I get tired of looking at a messy section! lol I go there and im trying to find my thread to post and can't find it! lol but using the search help some I guess.. all in all I respect the mods and admins (Darvil and sarN) for their hardwork.. and if you think about it ... the mods are doing their job pretty well .. i mean if they weren't good mods then Grandpa and sarN would have not put them as mods ... so I guess a little simple rules is not hard to ask for us.. I mean everyone is equal and all.. but if you think about it uploaders take 40 min to an 1 hour to upload .. all we ask is that u request the way we will be more comfortable with ... it makes sharing easier and faster.. I love uploading and sharing stuff .. and I don't mind at all.. but like all I ask is that people don't pm me to request and request on my profile .. or go into chat to request from me .. o___O my thread and pm I can deal with sometimes o___O the reason I dont accept request through pm is because lol it floods my box and I don't notice whne there is something else thats not a request .. lol and i dont really pay atten to my inbox :wub:

P.s Edit to sarN I can't just ignore pm .. LOL cause sometimes its something else besides Requests Also =p

i never upload stuff so dunt yell at me lol <<<<<<<<<

:loool: this thread is totally funny....

i always say that Ning is too nice ;) but wow i was really surprise after read this thread... ^_^

xxfluffyxx u shouldn't blame Ning . She did an awesome work in the Buddie Media and since she clean it it's more easy to leech and find what we are looking for ^_^ . On contrary u should better thanks her for the work she did there than report one of her mail (it was totally childish to do that <_< )... -_-

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
WoW this thread is still going. Thought it was locked LOL.

Anyways, didn't have any hard feeling on the pvt msg but I just wanted to mention that not all people like the word BAN, esp. the newbies. Like I said, people make mistakes and not all know how to use the function of the sites (i.e search). So, if they did something wrong and a mod or admin pvt msg and include the wrong BAN. Obviously they gonna think you don't want them there. And they not gonna stay and contribute (i.e reply in the threads, help, etc). I know it was just a warning msg but some people might not take that. I use to run a site and we did that to members that broke the rules. But than we found out that that wasn't working. All we saw was members disappearing. Members not being active. Members with 2 or more nicks. Best way to approach the situation is to reply to their thread and tell them there's another thread in the forum (give them the link), tell them to use the SEARCH function (give them a link to that..some people might not know), and finally close the thread and wait 2 days to remove it to the trash can (we had a forum call Trash where we move junk threads there).

This is just an opinion on why there's not much up-loaders in BM and why BM is not active with members posting....

For the up-loaders I think it would be nice to see a post by members who download the things they upload saying thanks you for the share or something like that. If I upload something and post it in the site. I would want to see a Thank You somewhere in the thread which had 15 or so views. It just to show that their work is being appreciated.

I know leeching is the way to go here in sarnworld but if you want to keep the up-loaders (new and old) and keep the forums active. Something gotta be done. Maybe imply the HIDE CODE.

Ok that all I have to say LoL.

sarN

sarNie Granny
actually we have a thank u thread but i guess it was over look at time . I did suggest uploader in BM when making a thread with link he/she should also make a thread in the "Request" sub-forum for comment & reply . For example KhoOnxNouxWanxJai . She make a thread in the "Request" sub-forum for all reply about her media file. It all cool , i like to hear feedback & suggestion from sarnies . I'll go do some cleaning up in BM today and leave comment .

noungning

Heartless
yes it was locked but sarn reopened because she wanted final say lol.

um, going on what you say, it's fair to say that people are scared because of the word ban, but it's so minimal because some just doesn't care, and that's a majority of the people. from what i've observed in the past few months when i've started to clean up the section, many people decided to join in uploading, which is really neat, for whatever reason i can't sit here and stand by my opinions because i don't know. but several people, who don't know of the search feature, tends to tell me in the PM and i would try to help them in every which way i can. but i'm not going to sit here and explain.

like i said, i've replied in threads, asked them to do this and that, and yet they don't care, make a new one with the same types of request, vague headings like "request something!?!?, anyone can help upload..." and request for things again and again with a new thread, next thing i know we have 4 same topics on 1 page. you should get the point. the only reason why i'm doing this is because before you came to download and contribute your shares, this section was not as neat as it is now. we would have people coming in the chat and asking for help to find one thing and it was impossible. and i stand by my claim because someone came to ask for songs from BM and i didn't even know how to guide her thru to Buddie Media because it was such a mess.

about the thank you thread, we do have that thread if you have not noticed, and i don't think we penalize anyone saying thank you in a thread. unless it's been done and i have no idea.

the reasoning behind moving a thread that isn't supposed to be done the way it is to another section called "trash" isn't so nice because you are pointing out those members who are doing something wrong instead of just merging them and letting them know you did. no one likes to be put on the spot for what they did wrong. and i know PMing someone is kind of harsh in your opinions, but i think people prefers it rather than having me point them out every single time they do something wrong. additionally, why would we move a mess to another mess, and why not rather just clean it up so we don't have to go deal with the issue again in the "trash" section.

the hide code, why would we hide something and make it messier for ourselves when we can just delete it?

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
I am a way better mod than Ning :tease: ! Oh wait.. how long has it been i last post something? Hey I don't even have a section to mod! Omg.. am i fired already?

noungning

Heartless
lmao jeff u bum... hahah i don't either... but i'm pretending like BM is wiki hahaha... [crap, i might remind tim... gosh ok let me stop].

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
Is my name the only pink name? Gosh i'm sexy.. Btw, am i gonna get ban for spamming and going off topic? Please don't ban me :spin:

sarN

sarNie Granny
if u warning level reach 100% yeah u can get ban but it seen like no body have warn u yet ? should i be the first to give u a bar ? :tease:

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
You're too late sarn, i took the honor and warn myself. I can get myself ban! I'm so cool

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man I wish they'd ban me .. so I don't have to be so addicted to sarNworld o____O *covers eyes* no im just kidding don't ban me I'd DIE w/o sworld lol =p

noungning

Heartless
You're too late sarn, i took the honor and warn myself. I can get myself ban! I'm so cool
LOL omg jeff hahahah ur such a .... nvm i don't wanna be mean... well we can't get in trouble since sarn is joining in our spam...

ok go back to the topic now ok.

oh and yes u're the only pink bum. :baby-scene-pop-corn:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sarN told me it was ok to start fights as long as we don't use cuss words .. and I asked her can I start a fight with her and she said yes go ahead as long as I don't cuss her out .. so sarN I have just a few words for you

Bie That Wild Cat Boy is MINES!!!!!

(credits to Mew and Bie Forum

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
back to the topic? .. well I think Buddie Media is Ok.. I just think the members should learn how to use the search tool... or look .. for topics .. i mean 5 pages to look through is nothing like recording for about an hour or splitting a dvd for an hour and then having to upload also :wub:

darvil

sarNie Adult
So Jeff..

You came back to post because you just wanted everyone to know Ning's a meanie?

We already know that man.

Also.. this thread really spice up the shoutout section.