Soo Cruel

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
<_<

Geez Sarn...you go all easy on people, yet you're super rough on me.

....I kinda like that. :wub:

Rakniran

Noungning,u are a pretty mean admin.
U love to ban peoples don't you?

Nobody is perfect.
Yeah,sometime the forum does post double for some reason.
that was pretty mean to mention ban.No need to ban cause of that.
Geez....

Look at all of those memebers with you.
You guys are making fluffy feeling uncomfortable here.
Just cause Noungning was members before and know more peoples.

Be nice,Noungning!

Lots will probably hate or be mad at me cause of this,but not fair to fluffy at all.
very unfair..
ok,i forget about the whole thing.
I won't remember about this whole thing anymore.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
555 This is Like Watching a Bad Movie.. Where Those That Did The Same Wrongs Jump Out To Protect One Another :lol: NO OFFENSE! But I have To Say ... Ning Was Just Promoting Her Efforts To Keep BM clean and If It were any other MOD we would have all said the same thing... I Know Everyone On This Board is Equal... But I think Buddie Media Being Clean is Important to the Uploaders.. As An Uploader I Get Frustrated Everytime I Upload Something and Have To Search For The Thread.. I Know All I Have To Do is Search The Thread.. But Where Do You Post The Links When Theres 2 Repetitive Threads?????!!!! And I'm Not Siding With Anyone Just Because I Know Them First... But Its The Way I Feel When It Comes To The Whole Buddie Media Topic... Sometimes It Gets So Messy That I Quit Uploading Overall... 555... But No Worries Right Now I'm Just Resting... But when I begin Uploading again I'll Make a Nice Comeback... ;) and I know me alone doesn't take place of all the other cool uploaders.. but if you think about it ... You Can't see more than 10 Uploaders in a Forum of 5000 People ... o____O I may have come off to strong there.. but eh its my opinions ...

Oh and Here Are Some Reasons Why I Respect Our Uploaders and Feel They Deserve Some Recognition LOL Not Because im One. but because I use to leech before I started Uploading

-They Pay For Their Streaming Sites And Take The Time To Record and Then Upload (like sarN Does)
-They Upload New Song Links So I Can DL and Upload Them To The Bot
-They Rip and Split and Etc DVD's So They Can Upload Them (Ripping DVD Can Take Up To 4 Hours Sometimes)
-Uploading For An Average Uploader Can Take Somewhere From 20 Minutes-1 Hour For a File About 130 MB (Average Lakorn File Size)
-While Uploaders Take 20 Minutes-1 Hour To Upload Leechers Take 2-10 Minutes To Download B)

(There Are More But These Are Some of The Ones I Wanna Point Out)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Not only did the Mods make up that rule, but the uploaders themselves...some of them atleast. They didn't like people posting in their threads and other sarNies didn't like it because it was so messy they just couldn't find what they wanted to find.

Wahh, I think all the mods are the same. Ning's only getting the blame because she takes care of the BM more than others. :(

Here's the post I send to those whom I find at BM:

Please do not post in the Buddie Media section.

ALL request for reupload or comments goes into the request section.

This benefits you, me, and your fellow sarNies.

This is ONE warning. If you reach 100% on your warning (10 warnings), you will be banned for 2 weeks.

You can check your warning status, located below your name & avatar.

Please follow our rules to keep this place clean.

Thank you.

Please don't just blame Ning. :(

Nameless

N i n j a
haha leechers should just feel happy that sW isn't ruled by communism.

imagine that.

Mods would be super-hated on.

noungning

Heartless
Noungning,u are a pretty mean admin.
U love to ban peoples don't you?

Nobody is perfect.
Yeah,sometime the forum does post double for some reason.
that was pretty mean to mention ban.No need to ban cause of that.
Geez....

Look at all of those memebers with you.
You guys are making fluffy feeling uncomfortable here.
Just cause Noungning was members before and know more peoples.

Be nice,Noungning!

Lots will probably hate or be mad at me cause of this,but not fair to fluffy at all.
very unfair..
ok,i forget about the whole thing.
I won't remember about this whole thing anymore.
i'm not an admin, i'm a mod, don't blame anything on them.

i don't love to ban people, but if they cannot follow simple rules time after time, they will be banned, and i do feel guilty but it must be done.

i'm not talking about double posting, because if i see that a person double posts in the matter of 1 minutes or 2 i will just simply delete it. but if someone posts a new thread asking for the same thing another thread is asking for, which is 5 threads down, i will let them know that they need to use that thread and not make a new one.

no one should be afraid of punishment, if they've done nothing wrong, so if they are doing everything the way it's supposed to be, there's nothing to be scared about

additionally, it doesn't matter if you're a new member or old member, if you've done something wrong, i will let you know that if there is a next time, ur thread will be deleted and i will warn you. it's very fair that i let you know ahead of time, and if you can't simply follow the rules and keep on breaking them time after time, i will ban you. you do something wrong and not care for your mistakes, i will punish you.

xxfluffyxx has just been brave to come out and let me know, i find nothing wrong, at first i was warning people on threads, but i thought that was exposing them and making them embarassed because i'm pointing them out, so i decided to PM instead. but since xxfluffyxx likes public attention, that's fine with me. i've worked with many members who i've PM'ed, because some people have problems that i may not know of, so i can't just warn them. i try to make it easy for everyone. and if they are willing to work with me to make BM easier for them, i will ALWAYS be willing to help them out.

and no i'm not mad at your opinions, but keep in mind, that i'm doing this so that everyone can leech easier, it's not that hard to follow simple rules for free things. :)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I get where Rak is coming from. When Fluffy made her posts, all the mods came to back up Ning. While I agree with you guys, your words really don't mean much because you all are mods. Seriously I can't believe this thread is still going. Fluffy's ok now. Ning knows to change her wording. Everything should be chillax.

You know who we should blame? KT!! Where's KT at? She needs to close this thread so no more posting can be done. It's over.

And then when she's done with that, she needs to go after the "Pictures of your meal thread!!" <_<

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sorry guys I was working alot this weekend and I havent gone on and now that I am on.. I reopen this thread just to say thank you to nameless. And NING is not an ADMIN she's a MOD =P sorry fluffy if you feel that way but if you were us going cleaning up our sections is alot of work and wouldn't you get annoyed if someone make a new thread that's already THERE? .. dont take it to the heart! we all love our members very much ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
can't close it yet ! i have to be the last one speaking haha . Ok, how about this den . To make it fair for everyone . From now on any warning pm or banning member in BM should be done be me . To all my Mod if ya guys see any wrong doing in BM ---- just report it ot me by pm . Den i'll check it out and i'll decide wat to do .I know i been out for 2 months on my vacation and since my return i been lazy ---> but from now on i promise i'll be as fair as possible to rule breaker . . Im sure noungning doesn't mean any harm . SW , should be about fun and entertainment . Yes we can fight but at end just no hard feeling among each other . Let go back to leeching and waiting for :r-scene-pop-corn:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
okay its more work to report to you about someone than write them a PM telling them.. how about when we want to BAN we'll report to you? =) okay it's been done!! we can't close this thread now cuz we need feedbacks from mods.. on your suggestions sarn..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh sarN .. lol your so ... lol nice! gosh I'll be laughing when she wants help .. lol and it gets to messy for her to handle by herself lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha ya still remeber when i mod there huh? it were messy hahaha but serious ---> to make it fair i'll mod BM and make the decision if or no to bann or warn them -- ok ya guys.

noungning

Heartless
ok, what i'm confused about is, when I PM ppl to warn them I haven't warned them yet, i'm just informing them that they've did this wrong, so don't do it again.

then if they break the rules, post in the wrong section, request for something with duplicate threads, and stalk uploaders [ and uploaders ask for help ], i warn them and PM them.

i know you are sooooo nice sarn. the nicer u get, the more they don't care and the more uploaders leave. i've only done this because we had like 4 uploaders left, and even the most busiest uploaders [no names mentioned] moved to be more active somewhere else. yeah it's all fun, but it's no fun when we have 1 hard worker left to upload . frustrating too, especially when there is 1 uploader and 3500 leechers.

i think i would like to hear from all members also, especially those that uploads, and downloads...not just mods.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I like KT's Idea of waiting reporter those close to the line...haha sarN, I'd laugh with tina when you won't be able to handle it jk we'll be there to help you.

Buy anyways, yes, a word from the uploaders. T__T