Soo Cruel

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I got this in my pvt msg. Anyways I use to moderate a site before and I know about all that rulez ****.

I created a new topic asking for a song in Kom Kon *WHICH I KNOW* there's one already somewhere in the site but I was too LAZY to look for it because it was 3am in the morning (yea its my fault for double posting). So, here this afternoon I log in and got this pvt msg. I was just wondering ... is this how ya treat ya members? I mean if ya gonna sent me a msg. Atleast have it nicely written not like being rude and ****. When I was admin of a site, I just reply to their topic saying it already existed and merge them together. I NEVER pvt msg the member and say something like what this person said.

I've merged the thread u've created to request for Kom Kon because that exists, please use existing threads to make requests that others already made. Next time around I'll just delete it and warn you. Thereafter I will ban you from posting ever again on Sarnworld. Thanks for understanding.

Btw, BAN ME FROM POSTING EVER AGAIN ON SARNWORLD??? LOL

That got me rolling pretty good. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

p.s. There was a name to this email but I deleted it cus I got nothing against that person. Just showing all sarniez how I was treated by one of their administration members today.

noungning

Heartless
Well dear you don't have to delete my name because I am taking care of that section.

and you should see that the thread you've created is just below yours by 5 more ... u're lazy to look but yet you're not lazy to make a new thread?

and if next time you'd rather like that I don't PM you and have you exposed to the whole forum that you broke the rules, that is fine. it's your option.

it's not a threat, when there is a rule, it should be followed. so would you go around the world telling your mom you were threatened by the teacher because she told you not to speak while she was speaking or you'd get time off? and for next time i'll remember you like being exposed.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok this is pretty lame .. sorry .. but that person was just warning you .. there was no need to come out and like expose or anything.. I get that message when I make that mistake and I just take it like a big girl .. its not like she warned yah .. she was just informing you.. thats why buddie media gets so messy and uploaders get tired of digging through the mess so they jus upload elswhere .. and im one of those uploaders ..and i don't mind what that mod or admin is doing .. its keeping sharing clean and fast .. B)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
oy oy... we're all here to enjoy the kinks, laughters, and great moozic... so just keep in mind, there are no cruel intentions behind any of the messages, unless there's a hidden psychotic creep hidden somewhere on sarnworld. but beyond that, it's all good intentions on making sarnworld a comfy, cozy, and clean place for all of us...u know like a secret little utopia that's actually plastered all over google and tainted with a few touch-ups here and there. now i really don't know what i'm talking about and i'm just blabbing, because i'm silly n i find this whole thing so silly; not to trivialize ur complaint, but it's legit to bring things up...it helps to clear the air rather than hiding the grudge. so share the luv and keep your heart light, that way more of the sun can shine thru some of the dense clouds :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL P'D wow LOL not as hostile as you normally eh?? are u in a good mood today? lol thats why your nice? hahah ... but its oki.. lol and I mean she could have took it up with ning personally .. not come and make a thread about it .. kind of remind me of someone .. on another forum

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I don't see how this is so cruel. Unless you're being sarcastic.
If you read the rules of the forum and the rules of the buddie media section it clearly states what you should do and not do when you request.
And I don't really see the point of bringing up how you're an admin of a site. Well in this forum you are not the admin so follow the rules. If you don't like the rules then maybe you should find another forum to leech off of. (Don't take offense to the word leech since everyone here leeches music, lakorns, movies etc.)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ohh yah so true wifey.. and plus all forums have different rules to follow .. the rules at the forum u use to moderate... are different from here .. so you can't take that into account here

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I know the RULES. All I'm saying is .. Give members a break. Yea people gonna make mistake of double posting etc. CUS who's gonna go to the forum and look for similar posts. I didn't mind the pvt msg becus I know I was gonna get one LoL but what got me was this part....

Thereafter I will ban you from posting ever again on Sarnworld
. Was that nice to say or what?

noungning

Heartless
I know the RULES. All I'm saying is .. Give members a break. Yea people gonna make mistake of double posting etc. CUS who's gonna go to the forum and look for similar posts. I didn't mind the pvt msg becus I know I was gonna get one LoL but what got me was this part....

Thereafter I will ban you from posting ever again on Sarnworld
. Was that nice to say or what?
maybe i should've been a bit clear, thereafter, if you keep on breaking rules over and over again, i will ban you from posting on sarnworld. :)

simply put, if u can't follow the rules, you will be warned, and warned enough, you will be banned.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hmmm..."Give members a break"...I believe that's what the Mods / Admins have done in the past...

That's why buddie media is beyond messy and so unorganized, but now it's so much easier to find, fulfill, and post stuff because rules are enforced.

LOL...the "SEARCH" tab works like wonder ^_^

Compared to other forums, this place is pretty laid back.

Mistakes should be acknowledge when it's first noticed and not wait until after a few more has been done.

Just think of it as a teacher correcting your mistake...means no harm, but to benefit you na! B)

You should have reciprocated the gesture because she respected you by not exposing you to the whole forum whereas you did.

Now, that it's out, hopefully, everything is cleared and let's go leech in buddie media, shall we? :yahoo:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I think we need to get towards full blown Anarchy!!! Yah, this is bogus!! Down with the admins!!!

But seriously, I think you might've read too much into the warning. And admins, maybe we can reword the warnings for the future. Like Michael Scott said on "The Office"....

"Crisis solved! It's a win-win-win situation."

P.S. In reference to above, win-win-win means that both parties win and I win for helping them come together. So all three win. It's the best solution to all things.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Whoa whoa whoa!!!!!!

Use the right term!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our admin is the best admin you will EVER come across in your whole entire life. EVER EVER EVER!

sarN (the Admin) works hard just to keep the members safe from mods who warns! Haha
If she sees you breaking a rule, she deletes the post before a mod sees it.
Mods do all the warning around here. So back off of sarN! She's mine!

Anyways, the Mod PMed you just to make sure you'd get the message. A LOT of the members don't know that they've been warned and they keep doing what they do (breaking rules). That's why we've start PMing the msges to them so they would be sure to get it.

And as you stated, it was your fault too. If you weren't lazy, you wouldn't be breaking a rule. ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
I got this in my pvt msg. Anyways I use to moderate a site before and I know about all that rulez ****.

I created a new topic asking for a song in Kom Kon *WHICH I KNOW* there's one already somewhere in the site but I was too LAZY to look for it because it was 3am in the morning (yea its my fault for double posting). So, here this afternoon I log in and got this pvt msg. I was just wondering ... is this how ya treat ya members? I mean if ya gonna sent me a msg. Atleast have it nicely written not like being rude and ****. When I was admin of a site, I just reply to their topic saying it already existed and merge them together. I NEVER pvt msg the member and say something like what this person said.

I've merged the thread u've created to request for Kom Kon because that exists, please use existing threads to make requests that others already made. Next time around I'll just delete it and warn you. Thereafter I will ban you from posting ever again on Sarnworld. Thanks for understanding.

Btw, BAN ME FROM POSTING EVER AGAIN ON SARNWORLD??? LOL

That got me rolling pretty good. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

p.s. There was a name to this email but I deleted it cus I got nothing against that person. Just showing all sarniez how I was treated by one of their administration members today.
I understand how u feel . Of course , cuz i was a member at other forum and i break rule and got warn. You not the only member dat posts in BM . There alots of sarnies dat does it and if u goes to BM right now you can still see their reply in the LInk section. You not wrong for posting this message , it ok girl. Who know -- other sarnies who got warn prolly feel teh same way just dat they didn't speak out haha . Let , just start over . From now on we will keep our warning pm on a down low so it wont' discourage newbies from leeching in BM :blush: . Now, that it's out, hopefully, everything is cleared and let's go leech in buddie media, shall we? :clap:

EDIT :

PS , if u have any problem just pm me up . I promise you -- i'll help you out the best i can

noungning

Heartless
lol gosh ...see everyone is nice here... and yes, it's also error in my part for not spelling things out correctly, sorry other mods and admins to get the blame from my mistake.

ok well i gotta jet.

elder, please forgive me, for i have sinned. :p

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
LooL never thought my topic would get soo much replies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, enuff of the trippin. Let's move on.

btw, my back for picking on the mods. Next time I'll pick on the admins LoL j/k